Professor banned from restaurant for profanity-laced rant against white children

What we have here is a wannabe... Replace little Caucasians, with "Little Eichmanns", and you have yourself an aspiring Professor Ward Churchill... Great midterm election commercials...

I admire his honesty

Some of you can't even tweet your opinion just because someone you might never meet in your life would get mad if you do.

Internet slavery

YOU'RE ALL A BUNCH OF SLAVES!

Folks, 90% of public schools and colleges are made up of ANTI-WHITE folks while 80% of public schools and colleges are...oops...can't say it because the SPLC will add me to their "list!" :p Folks do the math. By the way, I want to check out that burger joint next time I am in The City!

I admire his honesty

Some of you can't even tweet your opinion just because someone you might never meet in your life would get mad if you do.

Internet slavery

YOU'RE ALL A BUNCH OF SLAVES!

I can tweet my opinion, dumbass.

WTF are your ranting about?

“I hereby resign from my race

and do what? sing 'mammy' on street corners?

252-359.jpg

~S~

Folks, 90% of public schools and colleges are made up of ANTI-WHITE folks while 80% of public schools and colleges are...oops...can't say it because the SPLC will add me to their "list!" :p Folks do the math. By the way, I want to check out that burger joint next time I am in The City!

You gotta do the dance if you want a shake. :funnyface:

This whole thing sounds like the proff has a weird faceteous sense of humor and this time it fell very flat.

I dont think the comments were intended to be taken literally.

Wow, what made him think that nothing would happened to him after creating a scene. If you cause a big enough disturbance, prepare to be tossed.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back