Professor calls for purge of whites from literary communiy

Now all the books will just have pictures.

This is what teaches white hate

30729238_566934353671745_6277027976492089344_o.jpg
I suppose she denounces "fat shaming"?

I feel nauseated------I read the "citation" The bitch is by ethnic/race background ----Greek/Egyptian/"Palestinian" ------that adds up to CAUCASION by race with whatever else got mixed into her GENOME over the millennia--
---just like the rest of us WHITEYS. As to her
disdain for "white belly dancers" ------I got news----
FAT ARAB MEN prefer them WHITE AS POSSIBLE. On the other hand---lots of fat arab men really like fat women-----so she is ok. The birch is a moan groan mode-----she did not like her fat muslim "Palestinian" father which is----of
course-------a fall-out from WESTERN-
COLONIALISM...........poor slob----she's got
problems

Huh, a woman......of size.

But she looks white; I can't quite see why she wants only blacks to write books?

Well, just a crazy, I guess.

"A PERSON OF SIZE"???? I like that even better than "PERSON OF COLOR" ------I am
claiming a new PRIVILEGED GROUP------
PERSON OF VERTICAL COMPROMISE AND
LEFT HANDEDNESS-------I demand extra rights
and compensation for centuries of oppression
Lets just call her what she is. A pig. Oinker. Disgusting. Imagine the stink that comes from between her rolls. You KNOW she can't reach her ass, either.

have some compassion-----she needs love and
understanding

How can people in universities be so ignorant as to not see the elephant in the room: white people have written a much, much more gargantuan volume of the world's most famous, highly respected literature than all other races put together and multiplied a few times over. We ARE the ultimate race of writers, whether anyone likes it or not. That's not my opinion, that's an historical FACT.

How can people in universities be so ignorant as to not see the elephant in the room: white people have written a much, much more gargantuan volume of the world's most famous, highly respected literature than all other races put together and multiplied a few times over. We ARE the ultimate race of writers, whether anyone likes it or not. That's not my opinion, that's an historical FACT.

try to control yourself------whitey

She is furious at her fatness. Put her on My 600 Pound Life. That's where her anger is coming from. To be white is to be thin.

I don't buy her crap.

She has to be a lobbyist, off the radar.

If all the books published are from people of color, then whomever
has the crayon market cornered is gonna make a ton.

Professor Calls For Purge of Whites From Literary Community
White people must resign from “positions of power” in the literary community, asserts a Fresno State professor who recently made headlines for cheering the death of Barbara Bush.

Your leftist loser are at it again. Pyscho gone wild. Ship this bitch back to where she came from and if she came here from her mamma, then this bitch needs to buy an airline ticket to her own non white country fk off CYKA!!

The bigger idiots are the parents who keep sending their kids to be indoctrinated idiots just like they themselves are.
This Country is going to be in sad, sad shape by the time all these moron finally grow up man they won't ever know the America we knew the liberal trash is stripping away everything America is and was. Way to go stupid asses.

THIS IS WHAT TEACHES YOUR KIDS TO BE A BIGGER IDIOT THAN YOU CONGRADULATIONS LEFTIST MORONS YOUR IDIOTS WILL GRADUATE BEING BIGGER ONES THAN YOU AND THE PROFESSOR AND HER MIDDLE FINGER.......

MAYBE THEY WILL TEACH YOUR KID HOW TO SPIN ON A DILDO NEXT AS YOU IDIOTS STAND UP AND CLAP.

Hey we want k00ks like this in the news! Go....go! Trump folks win huge when you put an academic leftist at a podium somewhere! Go.....

Probably one of the most ridiculous things ever said. White people may be more published and recognized , but that by no means makes them "better" writers. People of color were not published and their work was not distributed widely until very recently if you are talking about the entire scope of history. Although ,were Aristotle, and Socrates, and Plato "white people"? I would say no, at least not in the Aryan superiority way of thought that you conjure up with your "ultimate race" comment. Anyway a discussion about literature on a message board that actively censors free speech , while supporting political propaganda from fake profile trolls .... well that seems pretty pointless.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Professor Calls For Purge of Whites From Literary Community
White people must resign from “positions of power” in the literary community, asserts a Fresno State professor who recently made headlines for cheering the death of Barbara Bush.

Your leftist loser are at it again. Pyscho gone wild. Ship this bitch back to where she came from and if she came here from her mamma, then this bitch needs to buy an airline ticket to her own non white country fk off CYKA!!

The bigger idiots are the parents who keep sending their kids to be indoctrinated idiots just like they themselves are.
This Country is going to be in sad, sad shape by the time all these moron finally grow up man they won't ever know the America we knew the liberal trash is stripping away everything America is and was. Way to go stupid asses.

The time to worry is when a powerful, nationally popular celebrity, personality or politician echoes her call. Purges as such are a final stage in the lead up to full on cultural revolution. Thanks for the link.

“The Revolution won’t happen with guns, rather it will happen incrementally, year by year, generation by generation. We will gradually infiltrate their educational institutions and their political offices, transforming them slowly into Marxist entities as we move towards universal egalitarianism.” – Max Horkheimer

Lol.... until one day the infiltrators get their asses shot off!!:113::113:

Probably one of the most ridiculous things ever said. White people may be more published and recognized , but that by no means makes them "better" writers. People of color were not published and their work was not distributed widely until very recently if you are talking about the entire scope of history. Although ,were Aristotle, and Socrates, and Plato "white people"? I would say no, at least not in the Aryan superiority way of thought that you conjure up with your "ultimate race" comment. Anyway a discussion about literature on a message board that actively censors free speech , while supporting political propaganda from fake profile trolls .... well that seems pretty pointless.

More sputtering, floundering, desperate intellectually treading water from the politically correct; whites produced Shakespeare, Hemingway, Twain, Poe, Dickens, Lovecraft, Shaw, Salinger, Hunter S. Thompson - the list goes on and on. Your blaming "waayycism" for minorities' lack of writing verbosity reeks of excuse-making desperation.

She will lose some of that weight in the Western District Internment Camp.

More sputtering, floundering, desperate intellectually treading water from the politically correct; whites produced Shakespeare, Hemingway, Twain, Poe, Dickens, Lovecraft, Shaw, Salinger, Hunter S. Thompson - the list goes on and on. Your blaming "waayycism" for minorities' lack of writing verbosity reeks of excuse-making desperation.

What really scares them is that whites produced Jefferson, Madison, Orwell, Bradbury, Chesterson and Carlyle.

Huh, a woman......of size.

But she looks white; I can't quite see why she wants only blacks to write books?

Well, just a crazy, I guess.

"A PERSON OF SIZE"???? I like that even better than "PERSON OF COLOR" ------I am
claiming a new PRIVILEGED GROUP------
PERSON OF VERTICAL COMPROMISE AND
LEFT HANDEDNESS-------I demand extra rights
and compensation for centuries of oppression
I claim a new status..... "PERSON OF AGE"....

Forum List

Back