Professor who has predicted correct result of presidency for 30 years makes his prediction

Magic 8-Ball sez that whoever wins, there will be violence.
Yep. But it will be more fun to see the dumbocrat supporters rioting...hopefully Trump will declare martial law once it happens and he is sworn in.

30 years is not very impressive.

There have only been 5 presidents.

30 years? That's since Bush 41

I've predicted every election since LBJ/Goldwater and I have it the other way

The only thing that you've ever predicted is that your right hand finds what it always has found.........:lmao:............

And 8 elections. 92 and 2000 I am sure were extremely hard to make a correct prediction.

4 first term elections, IE, 4 first term presidents. You have a 50% shot each time on those without any speculation

Reelections are always a lot easier to predict. We had John Kerry, Mitt Romney, and Bob Dole as opposition. Not exactly rocket science.

This is what the result will be I think, although Hillary might get Iowa and Nevada, but The Donald still wins.

There was never going to be a landslide for either Hillary or The Donald, both of them being flawed candidates.

tr2-copy-1024x763.jpg

This is what the result will be I think, although Hillary might get Iowa and Nevada, but The Donald still wins.

There was never going to be a landslide for either Hillary or The Donald, both of them being flawed candidates.

tr2-copy-1024x763.jpg
I have Trump taking all those plus Wisconsin,Michigan and Pennsylvania and Maine District 1.

I am baffled. Either these people understand very little about national demographics, or I just walked into a parallel universe.

Forum List

Back