Progressive / Dem policies..illegal aliens...Covid-19 testing and treatment

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
I wonder if Democrats will badmouth themselves when the testing and treatment directives roll out and Americans are dying waiting in line behind illegal aliens. Here in Mexifornia this is almost guaranteed to happen as we clearly don’t have the capacity to handle even normal volume.
My bet is; this will happen and PC programmed fools won’t say a damn thing about it nor will nutless Republicans.

Are you pissed at filthy progressives for recruiting all those beaners you'll have to wait in line behind?
I haven't noticed any of you posting about that yet...Weird huh?
Where is the evidence Beaners are hindering things? You relate any problem to Mexicans. You’re so one note. These issues are apparently way too complex for you. You’re just the dumbass at the corner of the bar at 1 AM ranting about stupid shit.

I wonder if Democrats will badmouth themselves when the testing and treatment directives roll out and Americans are dying waiting in line behind illegal aliens. Here in Mexifornia this is almost guaranteed to happen as we clearly don’t have the capacity to handle even normal volume.
My bet is; this will happen and PC programmed fools won’t say a damn thing about it nor will nutless Republicans.

Don't sweat it, Congressman Nunes has a solution for your worries. He's the guy, man, he tells it like it is. I can't do him justice, to I'll let him speak and give advice to all Californian's, especially those in the Fresno region which has a large number of Latinas and Latinos.

Rep. Nunes on national emergency, congressional response to coronavirus

89512344_10219394007539620_7663445648728915968_n.jpg

Are you pissed at filthy progressives for recruiting all those beaners you'll have to wait in line behind?
I haven't noticed any of you posting about that yet...Weird huh?
Where is the evidence Beaners are hindering things? You relate any problem to Mexicans. You’re so one note. These issues are apparently way too complex for you. You’re just the dumbass at the corner of the bar at 1 AM ranting about stupid shit.

You need to see "evidence" to know that 300 million people can be serviced faster than 340 million people could?
Are you being serious?

They will prioritize Mexicans over Americans in that scenario, like young people are prioritized in Italy, while old people are left to die.

Lots of talk from Democrats about deficit spending and such but still no talk about the ramifications of 20-40 million illegals, their anchors and the burden they are on our healthcare system.
How many Americans will die waiting behind illegals and their spawn? Will Mexicrats wear that blood on their hands with pride?

Is there any data out there yet to illustrate how tens of millions of illegals have impeded the progress for testing and treatment?
Dems, tell us how your pet humans have not slowed the processes.

Forum List

Back