Progressive Democrats are whores by the very meaning of the word.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Selling themselves (America) out for the sake of others (illegals)

It is just that simple.

There is no circumstance under which we need millions of poor people flooding our nation at this point. We are not settling the west. We are not in need of Souls to overthrow the native Americans. We don't need virtual slave labor to build railroads or skyscrapers.

Democrats do however need votes since their iron grip on the media and its unquestioned message has begun to collapse and turned many Americans against them.

Sell outs.....aka WHORES

It is just that simple.

There is no circumstance under which we need millions of poor people flooding our nation at this point. We are not settling the west. We are not in need of Souls to overthrow the native Americans. We don't need virtual slave labor to build railroads or skyscrapers.

Democrats do however need votes since their iron grip on the media and its unquestioned message has begun to collapse and turned many Americans against them.

Sell outs.....aka WHORES
I noticed that Progressive sell themselves to the highest bidder. Hence we have Soros doing the buying and selling. The guy is all over the world and I thought he just operated in the USA.

It is just that simple.

Sell outs.....aka WHORES

Well. . . we might have a fiscal disaster if something is not worked out. You do recall what is happening in Japan?

Immigrants drive population growth in 10% of America's counties - offsetting an overall decline in U.S. births, Census data reveals
Immigrants drive population growth in 10% of America's counties | Daily Mail Online

• Immigration drove population growth in roughly one-tenth of U.S. counties in fiscal year 2018 - a major increase from 2011, according to U.S. Census data
  • Immigrants were responsible for 48% of population growth in America in the fiscal year ending June 30, 2018 – up 13 points compared to 35% in 2011
  • The influx of immigrants is offsetting a decline in birthrates among U.S. women
  • It's a sign that the U.S. is becoming more dependent on immigrants' participation in the economy, through filling jobs and funding state and federal programs

They want to make damn sure they keep people in poverty. I have never seen a larger group of morons that parrot whatever they are told.

Screen Shot 2019-06-08 at 1.55.50 PM.png

It is just that simple.

Sell outs.....aka WHORES
I thought Don the con was the expert.
Told prince Harry, his wife just had a kid "time for stormy"
What a guy

It is just that simple.

Sell outs.....aka WHORES
I noticed that Progressive sell themselves to the highest bidder. Hence we have Soros doing the buying and selling. The guy is all over the world and I thought he just operated in the USA.
Yup info wars say he was behind the Nazi in Hungary

It is just that simple.

Sell outs.....aka WHORES

It is my belief (and I'm not entirely alone in it) that a political motivation of the illegal human wave immigration currently ongoing in the most radical left controlled states is to raise an army of secession. Sounds insane on its face, I know, but makes more sense the longer you think about it and the more you study current events of the past twenty or so years. I think it's all leading up to secession or at least threat of secession to be used by radical Democrats as extortion to gain more power in D.C. and around the lower 48. Then again, perhaps they'll actually pull it off and form a new splinter nation comprised of California, Oregon, Washington; New Mexico, Arizona, Nevada, Texas . . . in the West; Michigan and Illinois in the center; Maine, Vermont, New York, Pennsylvania, Maryland and Virginia in the East.

It is just that simple.

Sell outs.....aka WHORES
Just the downside to capitalism ruining our govt.

It is just that simple.

Sell outs.....aka WHORES
He was a kid yet he ran the Nazi regime and was deputy fuhrer...

It is just that simple.

Sell outs.....aka WHORES

No, thats what Soros told Steve Kroft on CBS a few years ago. This isn't conspiracty stuff that swarms around in your head.

It is just that simple.

Sell outs.....aka WHORES

It is my belief (and I'm not entirely alone in it) that a political motivation of the illegal human wave immigration currently ongoing in the most radical left controlled states is to raise an army of secession. Sounds insane on its face, I know, but makes more sense the longer you think about it and the more you study current events of the past twenty or so years. I think it's all leading up to secession or at least threat of secession to be used by radical Democrats as extortion to gain more power in D.C. and around the lower 48. Then again, perhaps they'll actually pull it off and form a new splinter nation comprised of California, Oregon, Washington; New Mexico, Arizona, Nevada, Texas . . . in the West; Michigan and Illinois in the center; Maine, Vermont, New York, Pennsylvania, Maryland and Virginia in the East.

It is just that simple.

Sell outs.....aka WHORES

I'm not sure the Democratic Party can keep their shit together long enough to execute something of that nature.

It is just that simple.

Sell outs.....aka WHORES
How many illegals you still have working for you? They will work for anyone dem or repub and either party members will hire them, which leaves you out and wrong as usual.. Because both sides hire them you'd have to be literally blind not to see it...

It is just that simple.

Sell outs.....aka WHORES
How many illegals you still have working for you? They will work for anyone dem or repub and either party members will hire them, which leaves you out and wrong as usual.. Because both sides hire them you'd have to be literally blind not to see it...
So called Republicans that intentionally hire illegals are not real Republicans and certainly not conservatives. They are nothing more than selfish, self centered liberals in sheep's clothing.

Having said that this thread is not about hiring practices, it is about the lefts policy of sanctuary cities and their desire to flood our nation with low skilled trash in an effort to bolster failing voter rolls.

It is just that simple.

Sell outs.....aka WHORES
So called Republicans that intentionally hire illegals are not real Republicans and certainly not conservatives. They are nothing more than selfish, self centered liberals in sheep's clothing.

Having said that this thread is not about hiring practices, it is about the lefts policy of sanctuary cities and their desire to flood our nation with low skilled trash in an effort to bolster failing voter rolls.
Trump hires immigrants from out of the nation which in my eyes are doing the same thing the illegals are for the globalist like Trump to use in his wine fields.
You have yet to prove that illegals vote at all if they vote...None, I have ever known has ever voted they were busy working...They do spend more time working to support their family in the US and the family they have back home. Hell many whites I know out here in the country refuse to work to support one family.

It is just that simple.

Sell outs.....aka WHORES

That was the 60 Minutes, stupid fuck.

That's okay though, no one expects anything but stupidity and lies from you...

It is just that simple.

Sell outs.....aka WHORES

Trump hires immigrants from out of the nation which in my eyes are doing the same thing the illegals are for the globalist like Trump to use in his wine fields.
You'll get no argument out of me on that.
I wouldn't hire a foreigner if they worked for half price. Over the years I've been asked many times if my crew speaks English and are background checked. I've also been told it was a pleasant surprise that my crews were all Americans.

Soros was 9 when the war started did he convey that fact in the viddy?

Forum List

Back