Progressive Government Fails

You're going to report him for posting in a thread?
Everything he says is spot on. Except calling you a girl. You've failed, utterly, to substantiate any point or engage in fruitful debate. Everything is merely a slogan or cliche heard on, e.g. Rachel Maddow.
Life is too short to deal with people like that.

More evidence as to why you are waste of time. You just make up patently stupid lies. Nowhere does it say that s/he/it will be reported for "posting in a thread".

Its right there in your post. You're planning on reporting him. His only "crime" was posting in a thread.
I think you're pathological.

This is a serious observation with no intention to demean you in any way.

You have a reading comprehension problem. These are some of the symptoms;

• Signs of comprehension difficulty:
  • confusion about the meaning of words and sentences
  • inability to connect ideas in a passage
  • omission of, or glossing over detail
  • difficulty distinguishing significant information from minor details

You need to seek professional advice as to the diagnosis and treatment.

Peace
DT

"while there are cases where even the law recognizes an abortion as justifiable if recommended by a physician, I assert that the hundreds of thousands of abortions performed in America each year are a disgrace to civilization."

Abortion, outside of those justifiable by physician as indicated, is indeed a disgrace to a civilized society regardless of your position on the lawfulness or political views thereof.

I guess that means that anyone who does anything to inhibit the availability of birth control is contributing to what you and Margaret Sanger call a disgrace.

Liberals drag out the successes of liberalism in the distant past. They don't realize that liberalism passed the point of diminishing returns years ago.

It is a good thing to donate to charity. The government has decided that it isn't up to you to donate to charity, you don't give enough, so the government will take your earnings by force and support the entitlement state. However, since it was at one time noble to donate to charity, liberals think that taking a "fair share" according to them, and giving it on your behalf.

Why would you give to a charity that gives handouts to the poor if you believe that handouts to the poor does them more harm than good?

Because unlike government handouts, Carbine, these handouts come with no strings attached. Whereas government handouts enslave you to bureaucracy, and put you at the mercy of the government. There are poor people in need, but the Government doesn't know or care who they are.

Charities I've used ask for confirmation of your lack of income. They don't continue giving you money to sit on your butt and make nothing of yourself.

So if a private soup kitchen feeds you out of charity, even though you might not be poor or in any way in need,

that's somehow a good thing, but,

if the government gives you food stamps but only after you've demonstrated that your current income makes you eligible,

that, somehow, is a bad thing.

That might be the most ignorant notion I've heard all week.

More evidence as to why you are waste of time. You just make up patently stupid lies. Nowhere does it say that s/he/it will be reported for "posting in a thread".

Its right there in your post. You're planning on reporting him. His only "crime" was posting in a thread.

Peace
DT

So were you nOT going to report him? Or was he not posting in this thread?

"while there are cases where even the law recognizes an abortion as justifiable if recommended by a physician, I assert that the hundreds of thousands of abortions performed in America each year are a disgrace to civilization."

Abortion, outside of those justifiable by physician as indicated, is indeed a disgrace to a civilized society regardless of your position on the lawfulness or political views thereof.

I guess that means that anyone who does anything to inhibit the availability of birth control is contributing to what you and Margaret Sanger call a disgrace.

You would be guessing wrong.
Which you do on here about 50 times a day.

Peace
DT

So were you nOT going to report him? Or was he not posting in this thread?

Try reading what I actually posted instead.

Forum List

Back