Progressive stance on heath care, immigration, labor and education

TheDude

Gold Member
Oct 26, 2016
Like most of us, the left complains about healthcare costs. Most on the left feel healthcare is an entitlement. With costs & quality in mind, how do they justify open borders, considering immigrants are more likely to take than contribute? Perhaps it's not a consideration when healthcare is to be on someone else's dime.

I will never understand the rhetoric how "immigrants do the jobs we don't wanna". In my day teenagers worked fast food joints. It wasn't a career. I did just that, and bused tables, washed dishes, linen factory, cleaned horse pens, mowed lawns, painted, planted, yadda yadda.....At 55, I still maintain what I own. I build with rocks, landscape, & am currently building a truck............You know, "like a Mexican". Perhaps you're just lazy in action & thought?

It flows well our liberal controlled education system is so costly. And the results..........Yikes, much what they're producing are ineffective progressive pupils. Many can't even write less consider a proper analysis. And go figure we're paying teacher pensions to accomplish this task. Meanwhile, we're supposed to open the borders, compromising the education for those who speak and read English. Their answer to the problem, feed education more cash. You know, so long as someone else pays for it.

Most americans are aware of the shitty state of our health"care" system and the fact that we pay more than double what many pay; and for shittier outcomes than any other advanced post-industrial nation on the planet.

Most americans are aware of the shitty state of our health"care" system and the fact that we pay more than double what many pay; and for shittier outcomes than any other advanced post-industrial nation on the planet.

I challenge you Fenton to site the system you want the US to duplicate. But we have to duplicate it EXACTLY. No other poster on this site has ever taken the challenge. Are dumb enough to?

There is a long held truism that you can have a welfare state or you can have open borders...but you can't have both!

Last edited:

I challenge you Fenton to site the system you want the US to duplicate. But we have to duplicate it EXACTLY. No other poster on this site has ever taken the challenge. Are dumb enough to?
I think it would be dumb to do what you suggest, why would we duplicate another system EXACTLY? Sorry if you're upset by the reality of your predatory system.

I think it would be dumb to do what you suggest, why would we duplicate another system EXACTLY? Sorry if you're upset by the reality of your predatory system.

In other words, you are perfectly suited to be sitting their whining about are system but have no model to replace it with. Oh wait- that is the definition of liberal snowflake- stomping your feet like a 3 year old when you're not happy, but no rational remedy.

In other words, you are perfectly suited to be sitting their whining about are system but have no model to replace it with. Oh wait- that is the definition of liberal snowflake- stomping your feet like a 3 year old when you're not happy, but no rational remedy.

I would not suggest you copy exactly, but I was told you all are so exceptional, perhaps what's all you can envision. Keep with your american way pard, the scam working its way through your "process" now will kill off folk faster than the police can. That should cheer ya up a smidge.

Like most of us, the left complains about healthcare costs. Most on the left feel healthcare is an entitlement. With costs & quality in mind, how do they justify open borders, considering immigrants are more likely to take than contribute? Perhaps it's not a consideration when healthcare is to be on someone else's dime.

I will never understand the rhetoric how "immigrants do the jobs we don't wanna". In my day teenagers worked fast food joints. It wasn't a career. I did just that, and bused tables, washed dishes, linen factory, cleaned horse pens, mowed lawns, painted, planted, yadda yadda.....At 55, I still maintain what I own. I build with rocks, landscape, & am currently building a truck............You know, "like a Mexican". Perhaps you're just lazy in action & thought?

It flows well our liberal controlled education system is so costly. And the results..........Yikes, much what they're producing are ineffective progressive pupils. Many can't even write less consider a proper analysis. And go figure we're paying teacher pensions to accomplish this task. Meanwhile, we're supposed to open the borders, compromising the education for those who speak and read English. Their answer to the problem, feed education more cash. You know, so long as someone else pays for it.
Progressives don't lose they just keep chipping away to the goal they want. They do it with your backing and money. Its not one goal but many that they need to do before the final goal is total complete control of every person, institution and dollar in the world. They hope enough people die in the older age bracket so that no one will remember "How it was". Some of the younger people will remember but they will "disappear" with the freedoms that the Old people remember and grew up in. Like Men and woman will never be equal, as well as people of different color. Why? Simple, take one white and put him or her up against other and they are not equal in many ways, we are a people of differernt levels of streanths and weakeness this is why we are strong. I talked to my friends J.J and Lee K and they pretty much agree and they are not of the same race. I should say while growing up one of them was pretty much stupid, and he knew it, we found out later he was just OCD but as he said he was GOOD at being Stupid. LOL

I think if you look back it use to cost about 35 bucks to see a Doc, now it take about 100 bucks, due to the government being involved in the Medical game.with all the extra paperwork. Progressives love paperwork for everyone except the paperwork that can put them in jail. Progressive invented paper shredders. Al Gore was the inventor.

I would not suggest you copy exactly, but I was told you all are so exceptional, perhaps what's all you can envision. Keep with your american way pard, the scam working its way through your "process" now will kill off folk faster than the police can. That should cheer ya up a smidge.

Hard to cheer me up, I am extremely happy and satisfied. And I take responsibility for my own health.

Forum List

Back