Progressives ask: WWJD?

Dems held both chambers of congress for 4 straight years; and for 2 of those held the Whtie House as well. Dems extended the Patriot Act; and dozens of other "Bush" policies you incredibly weak-minded left-wing crybabies are whining about

excuses; that's all you idiots have

Hey it is to bad you were not alive when George Bush brought us the Patriot Act.
People like me were jumping straight up and down renouncing the biggest infraction on American liberties EVER.

And of course, so many "Mericans were just so scared to death that a plane was gonna land on their house, that they just shut up and let George do whatever the hell he wanted.
Never thinking that when the next President expanded the power of the government, that maybe it wouldn't be considered such a good idea.

But once a government gains a power over citizens, they ain't giving it up easily. If ever.

OK, let's go throw Bush into jail. If you remember, which you may be too young, Obama promised not to do what they are doing. He promised people like YOU. We are not talking about GWB or the patriot act although that is the favorite talking point of the liberal left which have nothing else to say. So why are you not jumping up and down now when Obama is actually using the act to abuse constitutional guarantees? Why are you still attacking a president long gone?

Well are you not the dumbest fuck on the board this am.

No, that would still be you unless Truthmatters shows up then it would be a tie.

What was being discussed was the power of the federal government. Unfortunately you seem to be to fucking stupid to remember that Bush was the President who pushed for and signed into law the Patriot act.

Of course it was during Bush 9/11 just happened and the Patriot Act was knee jerk reaction which should have been repealed long ago. The democrats have been in control for 7 years and we don't hear a peep about repeal. Except when Obama ran for office and said he would yet what did he actually do? He expanded it and now is using it to deny YOU your constitutional rights. Something, as far as I know GWB never did.

And unfortunately you were/are to fucking stupid to understand that this set in motion a power grab by the Federal government that goes on to this day.

And you are too partisan to see it is Obama and democrats doing it, GWB is long gone. I recognize the danger and we are seeing it when a president can order the murder of a 16 year old American without due process. It is YOU who have the partisan blinders on. I could go back 5-7 years when the democrats were not in full control but why this is today this is now wake up!

And if you believed what Obama told you on the campaign trail, you just proved how fucking stupid you really are.

I have seen lame excuses for the liar in chief but at least you are honest about some things.

Believing what any politician tells you. LMAO. Are you really that fucking stupid? Sure you are.

You believed the lies and bullshit being sold by Bush, McCain and Romney. Didn't ya.
They just told lies you liked to hear.

Actions, Bush never promised to not do what he did, Obama gave you HOPE that he would not and he did. He lied to YOU. I never believed a word he said, never. But drones like you who I am sure voted for his lying twice certainly must have believed. So in this whole BS diatribe of yours where is the condemnation of Obama for his use of the NSA? For his killing of Americans without due process? His attack on the MSM via the FCC?

Forum List

Back