Progressives celebrate Father's Day - 3 dead, 33 shot

Are you fucking kidding Hazel.. This is the lefts mantra. NEWTOWN or any school shootings.. Used it for politically for gun control , They do it all the time!!!

"It was another bloody weekend in Obama's hometown of Chicago as the city celebrated Fathers day. By the time the weekend drew to a close, two were dead and 25 wounded in violence across the city."

"With Thursday's carnage added to the weekend tally, that adds up to 33 shot and three dead."

Lefties proving that we need to evict morality and God, and level strict gun control in order to bring about a civilized society...

Oh...wait a minute....

There must be some mistake! This is Bush's fault!

Chicago Erupts in Violence over Fathers Day Weekend: 2 Dead 25 Shot

It takes a really twisted and dark person to take death and tragedy and spin it into some kind of political hackery.

Are you fucking kidding Hazel.. This is the lefts mantra. NEWTOWN or any school shootings.. Used it for politically for gun control , They do it all the time!!!

"It was another bloody weekend in Obama's hometown of Chicago as the city celebrated Fathers day. By the time the weekend drew to a close, two were dead and 25 wounded in violence across the city."

"With Thursday's carnage added to the weekend tally, that adds up to 33 shot and three dead."

Lefties proving that we need to evict morality and God, and level strict gun control in order to bring about a civilized society...

Oh...wait a minute....

There must be some mistake! This is Bush's fault!

Chicago Erupts in Violence over Fathers Day Weekend: 2 Dead 25 Shot

It takes a really twisted and dark person to take death and tragedy and spin it into some kind of political hackery.

-- Who brought up "gun control"?

Shooting out of control in a historically progressive city with some of the strictest gun control laws on the book.

How can one NOT consider it?

He said it takes a twisted person to take death and tragedy and spin it and I said the left does it all the time , every time there is a school shooting there is an outrage and calls for more gun control. To say other wise you would be lying

The OP is about GUN crime in one of the most heavily regulated cities in America.

Of course it's about gun control.

Progressives fight hard to disarm the people. How can they be expected to kill all those people who don't matter...if they're ARMED?

He said it takes a twisted person to take death and tragedy and spin it and I said the left does it all the time , every time there is a school shooting there is an outrage and calls for more gun control. To say other wise you would be lying

Then you're projecting bullshit. The fact is nobody's brought up guns except you, Bedwetter and Kosghergrl. Check me.

Then you're projecting bullshit. The fact is nobody's brought up guns except you, Bedwetter and Kosghergrl. Check me.

I didn't bring up guns leftard; I bought up gun violence; and where it happens

go cry little sissy

I didn't bring up guns leftard; I bought up gun violence; and where it happens

go cry little sissy

the whacko gun nuts in liberal cities will give up their guns when they are pried from their cold, dead fingers.

You can put your butt plug back in now. Dumbass.

"liberal cities" :lmao:

What does it mean this past weekend? Not in 18fricking89 but in 2014?

This past weekend "progressive" simply means "walking, spouting fungal material that thrives on the blood of dead innocents".

Now the definition surely will shift by mid-week to something less warm and cuddly but that's progress.....

Forum List

Back