Progressives, God bless their hearts...

There’s not a single legit argument on why we treat Cuba so harshly . And spare me the “communist “ + “civil rights “ argument when we are buddies wh the likes of Saudi and China .

There’s not a single legit argument on why we treat Cuba so harshly . And spare me the “communist “ + “civil rights “ argument when we are buddies wh the likes of Saudi and China .

^Maricon que chupas muchos pingas.

Lol
Quit falling down the well
Cuba deserves the most severe treatment possible the motherfuckers have no use to this planet.
So shut the fuck up

915Dzt%2B-CQL.jpg

Cuba was and is the Soviet/Russian outpost closest to America.

You're supposed to pretend to hate Russia now... Remember?

What do any of those questions have to do with the subject of this thread?

It's to expose your ignorance about Cuba.

What's Cuba's favorite anti-Communist slogan? Hmm?
t's to expose your ignorance about Cuba.

What's Cuba's favorite anti-Communist slogan? Hmm?
140808-Cuba-Trivia-Night-.jpg

How many Cuban troops in Venezuela?

IDGAF, Who's Cuba's favorite hero?
Fun Cuba Facts for Kids - Interesting Information about Cuba
Troll.

Bitch! Who's Cuba's favorite hero? Or be exposed for being the douche I think you are already. Your choice, boy. :1peleas:

Chupa pinga pendejo.
What is it you think you know about Cuba that I don't, Sissy? Take your bitch blather somewhere else or SHOW me why I should care about the opinions of ignorant cracker clowns.
kisscc0-white-flag-surrender-flag-of-afghanistan-white-flag-2-5b7302c68149e8.8193412715342640065296.png

You won this round, Cracker.
Congratulations
:th_booboo:

Forum List

Back