Progressives now live in a complete fabrication

TheDude

Gold Member
Oct 26, 2016
U.S.A. gone wild
From polls to narratives to 24-7 propaganda to projection to over-spending on certain failure, it's become quite clear the Democrats and progressives are living an alternative world.

What's also clear is despite their efforts, Darwinism holds true, being survival of the fittest. Money and propaganda doesn't buy strength when your foundation is a lie.

Last edited:
The democrats are spiraling out of control, they have no leadership, no agenda other than stop Trump. Sadly the republicans should unify and get things done but they are just as bad. The entire thing is tiresome. Stop the BS and get to fixing problems

I've believed this whole charade was about stalling Trump until the 2018 mid-terms. But now I'm starting to think it's more about covering up the treachery of the Obama administration against the American people.

I've believed this whole charade was about stalling Trump until the 2018 mid-terms. But now I'm starting to think it's more about covering up the treachery of the Obama administration against the American people.

Agreed Tom. How do you stop people from paying close attention to a robbery? Claim a murder took place down the street, but they can't find the body!

Recently Schummer, Pelosi, Maxine Waters, and Harry Reid addressed The American Public to tell them exactly what they have accomplished since the election for The American People.

Here is a transcript of their announcement.

giphy.gif

Agreed Tom. How do you stop people from paying close attention to a robbery? Claim a murder took place down the street, but they can't find the body!

Yep, a head-fake..."ha ha made ya look" while Lynch, Rice, Jarret & Co. cover their tracks.

Agreed.

Comey, Lynch and Holder not only engaged in Massive Cover ups of Crimes by the former Administration, they themselves committed Crimes and Covered for each other as well as numerous other members of The Obama Regime including The President Himself.

Comey though was the first one to crack...just a little...and admit...to at least...Lynch's wrong doings...in an attempt to save his own ass and cover for his many perjuries and dishonest dealings.

From polls to narratives to 24-7 propaganda to projection to over-spending on certain failure, it's become quite the Democrats and progressives are living an alternative world

Oh look, yet another Trumpflake mutual weeping thread.

They clearly find great comfort in weeping together.

From polls to narratives to 24-7 propaganda to projection to over-spending on certain failure, it's become quite the Democrats and progressives are living an alternative world.

What's also clear is despite their efforts, Darwinism holds true, being survival of the fittest. Money and propaganda doesn't buy strength when your foundation is a lie.
Shhhhh...don't give the nitwits any ideas.

Dems are still losing elections, they can't buy a win literally (cough GA cough). Yet the Dem propaganda ministry aka the MSM continue to broadcast crap like the tide has turned against Trump, voters are abandoning Trump, Dem's are surging. The dishonesty in the MSM has never been higher.

Reference projection.

Reference "All Trumpflakes are bedwetters."

It's a cult ID thing. If someone has dry trousers, Trumpflakes instantly know they're a dirty liberal. That's how they prevent liberals from infiltrating the cult.

In other words liberals have a sour puss face today after losing another election. :laugh:

Yep, they are officially o'fer-)

Would it be mean if I continue to mock them, say until 2018?

Reference projection.

Reference "All Trumpflakes are bedwetters."

It's a cult ID thing. If someone has dry trousers, Trumpflakes instantly know they're a dirty liberal. That's how they prevent liberals from infiltrating the cult.

In other words liberals have a sour puss face today after losing another election. :laugh:

Yep, they are officially o'fer-)

Would it be mean if I continue to mock them, say until 2018?

Nope, they are lying through their teeth, and deserve EVERYTHING we heap upon them short of violence. Just telling them how incompetent, irrelevant, and immaterial they are while laughing in their faces seems more than enough, as they are ALL going off the rails-)

Here is the good thing and scary thing with these evil lying hypocrites.

The devil does not change. Meaning, if you think they are ever going to get it, we are kidding ourselves.

In one sense that is good. However do not underestimate the depths they stoop to get power.

Right now their chants and yells are that they are too centrist and that is why they are losing. They are even claiming they are too polite. They are saying right now that they need to be more radical.

Now, while a person like me looks forward to the day I get to snap a liberals neck for swinging a padlock at me, it is going to get scary.

Yes, all of that news we heat going on at college campuses is going to get worse.

Agreed.

Comey, Lynch and Holder not only engaged in Massive Cover ups of Crimes by the former Administration, they themselves committed Crimes and Covered for each other as well as numerous other members of The Obama Regime including The President Himself.

Comey though was the first one to crack...just a little...and admit...to at least...Lynch's wrong doings...in an attempt to save his own ass and cover for his many perjuries and dishonest dealings.
they love to raise their middle finger at the American people and shout fk you at the top of their lungs.

Here is the good thing and scary thing with these evil lying hypocrites.

Because you've so enthusiastically embraced evil, you're going to burn in Hell for eternity. That's actually not good news, to me, as I don't want you to burn in Hell. However, you seem determined to embrace evil, so I don't see how I can stop you from burning in Hell.

Is it that you think you've cut a special deal with Satan, so you'll get a luxury suite in Hell? I've got news for you. Satan lies. You're going to burn along with all the other depraved scumbags.

Now, while a person like me looks forward to the day I get to snap a liberals neck for swinging a padlock at me, it is going to get scary

You already are scary, given how evil you are. Look at you there, dreaming about committing murder. There's no way to sugarcoat that. You are an evil person. And every conservative here will praise you for being evil, being they are also evil. I know it's not PC these days to point out that evil exists, but I'm not PC, so I will point out that you're evil people, regardless of the death threats directed at me that will result from it.

Needless to say, you don't see any liberals of that evil nature. The two sides are totally different. The conservatives are violent morally depraved deviants, while the liberals are peaceful, moral and decent.

Forum List

Back