🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Progressives panic and flee when the can't control the message

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
Another example of how Progressive hate free speech and must tightly control, skew and alter the message to fit their agenda, the Daily Show, the Number One news program for Progressives fled in horror once they saw the entire interview was going to be taped and removed their ability to distort the outcome of their interview of Trump supporter who happens to be gay

WATCH: Breitbart Shuts Down 'The Daily Show' at 'Gays for Trump'

Another example of how Progressive hate free speech and must tightly control, skew and alter the message to fit their agenda, the Daily Show, the Number One news program for Progressives fled in horror once they saw the entire interview was going to be taped and removed their ability to distort the outcome of their interview of Trump supporter who happens to be gay

When people are all about the darkness, light is their worst enemy.

They were obviously gonna distort it and try to humiliate the person. Typical Communist/Progressive media tactic. It was fun watching them scurry away.

When people are all about the darkness, light is their worst enemy.

Good analogy....seeing how progressives are parasitic cockroaches

Speaking of panic, the shrillness of the bedwetters on this thread is causing dogs to howl all over the world.

In contrast, we liberals are happily munching popcorn and enjoying their meltdowns.

I especially like how they're defending stalker-misogynist-Milo. Classy bunch.

Speaking of panic, the shrillness of the bedwetters on this thread is causing dogs to howl all over the world.

In contrast, we liberals are happily munching popcorn and enjoying their meltdowns.

Banning a Gay Republican from Twitter just for being a prominent gay Republican isn't munching popcorn, it's fear, panic and desperation

Just once I would like to see an admission of guilt from lefties here.

But they are always conspicuously silent when they know they are the biggest of phonies and hypocrites towards their so-called "cherished" ideals and standards, including free speech.

You're defending suppression of free speech and Fascism..what does that tell us about you, Eva?

Defending freedom of expression should be a no-brainer, even for witless wonders such as yourself.

Just once I would like to see an admission of guilt from lefties here.

But they are always conspicuously silent when they know they are the biggest of phonies and hypocrites towards their so-called "cherished" ideals and standards, including free speech.

Taping the whole interview with any Progressive news outlet, like the Daily Show or John Oliver, should be SOP

Liar. Liberals are never happy for one. Secondly, anyone with two firing synapses in the skull sees libs frothing over in record fashion. I was just watching the infantile protests at the RNC. Toddlers in grown bodies chanting mindless shit. That ain't happy.

Punk Liberal Tough Guy: I'm standing between you and my crew bitch...(punk liberal then hurries away leaving crew behind unprotected to break down the gear) :laugh::laugh::laugh:

A company banning stalkers who summon internet mobs to threaten women should be a no-brainer. Unless you endorse such tactics. Clearly, the conservatives on this thread do. Another of their charming personality traits.

And weasels? Let me know when I can comment on Breitbart without being insta-banned for the crime of SpeakingWhileLiberal. You hypocrites are fanatical about silencing liberal voices in your own backyard, and then squeal like sissies when the tables are turned.

Liberals, of course, don't care, as we understand the Constitution does not regulate the speech of private companies. As usual, consistency points and the moral high ground go to the liberals.

Punk Liberal Tough Guy: I'm standing between you and my crew bitch...(punk liberal then hurries away leaving crew behind unprotected to break down the gear) :laugh::laugh::laugh:

"Oh yeah, tough guy? You'll have to get past me and my hot cocoa first!"

pic_related_121813_Pajama-Boy-The-Obama-Machines-Id.jpg

"Oh yeah, tough guy? You'll have to get past me and my hot cocoa first!"

pic_related_121813_Pajama-Boy-The-Obama-Machines-Id.jpg

What did that guy weigh about 120lbs lmao. I'd choke that punk and he'd run home crying to his momma. Liberals are too funny trying to act tough its hilarious. Like that stupid 4 foot 9 inch red hair professor lady who acted tough with a student then called for help and then got fired from her job for being a nutter liberal. :laugh:

Supposedly "tolerant" leftists are always the first ones to censor and silence opposing thought....watching the "Daily Show" crew pretend that he couldn't film them (in a public space!) was perfectly hilarious- much funnier than anything on the show..

:thup:

But it shouldn't be surprising...

After all, Liberals have found themselves a new set of "darlings" who like to rape women, kill Americans, and even throw gays off buildings (when they're not gunning them down in nightclubs, like happened in Orlando)....

But what the hell, we need a few million more of those "good" Democrats, right???

Forum List

Back