🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Progressives panic and flee when the can't control the message

As usual, consistency points and the moral high ground go to the liberals.

Could you define "moral" to me as you attribute it to current American liberalism?

I know ripping a baby apart in the womb in the third trimester is legal, but is it moral?

I know secretly whisking a 13 year old girl out of a school to get a secret abortion without her parents' knowledge is maybe legal, but is it moral?

I know letting freaks with penises and makeup into girls locker rooms and bathrooms is allegedly legal, but is it moral?

I know calling blacks "uncle toms" because they want to align themselves with more Christian and conservative views and candidates is legal, but is it moral?

I know Hillary was exonerated from compromising state secrets with a private email server and then deleting 34,000 emails is cool with the liberals, but is it really moral?

A company banning stalkers who summon internet mobs to threaten women should be a no-brainer. Unless you endorse such tactics. Clearly, the conservatives on this thread do. Another of their charming personality traits.

And weasels? Let me know when I can comment on Breitbart without being insta-banned for the crime of SpeakingWhileLiberal. You hypocrites are fanatical about silencing liberal voices in your own backyard, and then squeal like sissies when the tables are turned.

Liberals, of course, don't care, as we understand the Constitution does not regulate the speech of private companies. As usual, consistency points and the moral high ground go to the liberals.

So Milo directly told people to threaten other people? Can you back that up, bitch tits?

Briebart is a right wing site, and doesn't try to say anything else. Just like DU bans anyone who goes against the groupthink, and doesn't deny doing it. Twitter purports to be this bastion of free speech, but the selectively tunes out one side of the political spectrum more than others.

When you make being a bastion of free expression, then you are held to your own standards, not the constitution.

Of course we can fix this by declaring social media to be part of the commons, and thus regulated as per the amendments.

But it shouldn't be surprising...

After all, Liberals have found themselves a new set of "darlings" who like to rape women, kill Americans, and even throw gays off buildings (when they're not gunning them down in nightclubs, like happened in Orlando)....

But what the hell, we need a few million more of those "good" Democrats, right???

Liberals are destroying what's left of the Democrat party, your average Democrat is like WTF and voting for Trump.

A company banning stalkers who summon internet mobs to threaten women should be a no-brainer. Unless you endorse such tactics. Clearly, the conservatives on this thread do. Another of their charming personality traits.

And weasels? Let me know when I can comment on Breitbart without being insta-banned for the crime of SpeakingWhileLiberal. You hypocrites are fanatical about silencing liberal voices in your own backyard, and then squeal like sissies when the tables are turned.

Liberals, of course, don't care, as we understand the Constitution does not regulate the speech of private companies. As usual, consistency points and the moral high ground go to the liberals.
I don't recall ever commenting on Breitbart. Conservativves don't protest opposing speech, that's a liberal trait. The inconsistency is all yours, Mooth.

You consider this a threat??

CnzAqc3XEAIQxbi.jpg:small

But this is ok-

Will Milo Get Banned From Twitter for Real This Time?

The situation reached a boiling point when Jones retweeted someone calling Milo the Uncle Tom of gay people.

@Lesdoggg @Nero he's basically the Uncle Tom of Gay ppl. Huge Trump/alt-right fanboy who is gay.

— Backpacker (@backpackerFLASH) July 19, 2016

Forum List

Back