‘Progressives’ Want to Bring Back Forced Busing

Weren't they fighting to stop it back in the day?

Moral pandering is much more important than the desires of the parents. The wishes of the parents are completely irrelevant.

Moral pandering is much more important than the desires of the parents. The wishes of the parents are completely irrelevant.
I fought it too. Parents must have the right to say where their kids should go to school.

The Left love it because they can control people.

I fought it too. Parents must have the right to say where their kids should go to school.

Quite honestly, I think she made the remark as a cheap emotional insult, attempting to take down whiter than white Joe Biden. The problem with these people is that they don't even attempt to be factual. All facts go out the window before the debate has even started.

Of course it worked like charm, Joe Biden was completely unprepared for the race and victim cards, even though it should have been obvious that everyone will try throwing it at him.

Spelunking through the bowels of lefty history's produced another gem. First we heard about reparations for the first time in about fifty years and now forced busing.

What's next? Unilateral nuclear disarmament?

Quite honestly, I think she made the remark as a cheap emotional insult, attempting to take down whiter than white Joe Biden. The problem with these people is that they don't even attempt to be factual. All facts go out the window before the debate has even started.

Of course it worked like charm, Joe Biden was completely unprepared for the race and victim cards, even though it should have been obvious that everyone will try throwing it at him.
She attacked him for not wanting bussing because that’s were the Left are now.

When she said this "I will direct this at Vice President Biden, I do not believe you are a racist,", Biden should have stopped her and said "You are a racist and I won't engage any further conversation with you". But yes, liberals can't stop segregating and exploiting each other. Its appalling.

Lol

"On Friday, Sen. Warren reiterated her support for forced federal school busing programs to ensure racial quotas. “I’m already on record on busing and using busing as a way to help communities that are diversifying,” Warren told reporters after a rally in Chicago."

That's interesting. Your title says "Progressives" (which have been gone for a hundred years), then your OP switches tracks to "the Left", and then your link goes "Dems".
shakehead.gif

You lost bruh?

source.gif

That's interesting. Your title says "Progressives" (which have been gone for a hundred years), then your OP switches tracks to "the Left", and then your link goes "Dems".
shakehead.gif

You lost bruh?

Progressives, you know lowlife lying useless traitor Democrats and their homo fake news pals.

shakehead.gif

You lost bruh?

Progressives, you know lowlife lying useless traitor Democrats and their homo fake news pals.

Oh I get it.

"They all look alike to me".

Cult of Ignorance INNA HOUSE. They can't be bothered with crap like "definitions" or "history" or "accuracy" because thinking iz harde.

shakehead.gif

You lost bruh?

Oh I get it.

"They all look alike to me".

Cult of Ignorance INNA HOUSE.

Don't worry the left will be destroyed. At best a footnote in history if they are lucky.

Schools need to be segregated.

Ones for students who want to learn and others for students who are there for meals and daycare.

I have to say that bussing worked out so well over here.

When it all started, people with money moved out of the city. That left the city with citizens with no money, and the rest is Cleveland history from there.

Many women back then were stay at home mothers. We were mostly one car families at the time. So if your kid got sick, in a fight, or some other problem came up that required a parent to be there, it was virtually impossible for that to happen when your kid is on the other side of town and dad had the car for work.

When a person makes a mistake and learns from it, we call that person intelligent. When a person makes a mistake, and desires to make that same mistake again, we call them Democrats.

Busing, repeal Roe, reparations, am I back in 1973? Biggest problem was Vietnam War which ended then.

Forum List

Back