Progressives, you're almost there! Let the hate flow through you!

The2ndAmendment

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2013
You got the first amendment! (Political Correctness)

You got the third amendment! (drones)

You got the Fourth Amendment (NSA)

You got the Fifth, Sixth, Seventh and Eighth Amendments (NDAA)

You got the Ninth Amendment (Governments creates rights, instead of them being innate at birth!)

You got the Tenth Amendment! (fuck state's rights, correct SCOTUS?)

All you need is the Second Amendment and some death camps to murder us in!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hillary should be president. And Al Gore before her.

Yes, people are entitled to be President! Fuck elections!

(btw Al Gore is not pleased with NSA spying, he has failed the Politically Correct Litmus Test)

The DNC fucked over Hillary in 2008. Gore won Florida in 2000.

Yes, Gore did win Florida and should have the election. Thank the God the Supreme Court usurped State's rights!

I wasn't aware that was your angle when you wrote that.

And yes, the DNC did fuck over Hillary Clinton, because the Shadow Kings ruling from the dark recesses of the Democratic Party realized that Political Correctness can now win any election.

An example of Political Incorrectness was Mitt Romney's 47%, one of the most true things that scumbag ever said in his life. Look what happened to him.

The truth isn't right if it's not politically correct.

On the bright side, if Romney was elected, we'd already be in World War 3. The Zionists are mad that Obama owes his allegiance to the criminals Chicago political gangs, instead of the Zionist cabals, hence why Obama targeted Zionists with the IRS.

The Zionists will ensure some crazy neo-con gets elected in 2016, just watch.

Last edited:
Yes, people are entitled to be President! Fuck elections!

(btw Al Gore is not pleased with NSA spying, he has failed the Politically Correct Litmus Test)

Yes, Gore did win Florida and should have the election. Thank the God the Supreme Court usurped State's rights!

And yes, the DNC did fuck over Hillary Clinton, because the Shadow Kings ruling from the dark recesses of the Democratic Party realized that Political Correctness can now win any election.

An example of Political Incorrectness was Mitt Romney's 47%, one of the most true things that scumbag ever said in his life. Look what happened to him.

On the bright side, if Romney was elected, we'd already be in World War 3. The Zionists are mad that Obama owes his allegiance to the criminals Chicago political gangs, instead of the Zionist cabals, hence why Obama targeted Zionists with the IRS.

Holy shit, I had you pegged as 100% looney tunes. Now I must reevaluate to a lesser percentage.

Holy shit, I had you pegged as 100% looney tunes. Now I must reevaluate to a lesser percentage.

Don't go to a lower percentage just because he agrees with you on something. If anything, after this topic I'd figure up to 110% batshit crazy.

tinfoil-1.jpg

Forum List

Back