PROGS rip down statue of Ulysses Grant & Francis Scott Key

It's the democrat party.

This is the party of Pelosi and Obama in action.

oh silly me...of course, just like white supremacists running over protestors is the “fine” people of the Republican Party of Trump and McConnell in action.

oh silly me...of course, just like white supremacists running over protestors is the “fine” people of the Republican Party of Trump and McConnell in action.

??

Who said the moron who ran over the ANTIFA terrorist was a "fine person?"

Oh, you're just lying, like always.

Why do you insist on ignoring the part of that speech you are referring to where Trump says, “and I'm not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists, because they should be condemned totally”?

Are you really incapable of reading the text for yourself or are you willfully lying to push forward your personal agenda?

Really? Why the recent protests, what's the end-goal, and what measures are useful to know whether or not to protest again?
Yes really.

Why the recent protests? Because of decades of little to no change.

End goal depends on who you ask, but I think greater transparency and accountability in regards to “rotten apples” or departments with extensive records of bad policing. Lots of ideas have been brought up, some good, some not good.

Good
Civilian review boards
Ending the militarization of police
Greater emphasis on community policing
Putting into place special teams/social workers trained to deal with mental health calls, drug calls, rather than sending an officer with a gun.

Bad
Defund police....bad because what does it mean? We are going to abolish police? (Bad)....we are going to cut funding? (That doesn’t sound good either) or we will divert some funds to other programs to strengthen communitees, cut down on crime, or relieve some of the non violent load off police (might be good).

Unclear
A national database of “bad cops”....what exactly does this mean and who has access to it? what complaints are included, how are they resolved and how does that resolution determine what is included? If it is publically accessible could it lives in danger for retaliation over a relatively minor complaint? The one good and important thing it could accomplish is putting an end to department hopping where Bad cops just move from department to department.

Their demands may not be fully clarified but what is clear is nothing changes and now it must and it must be seen to change.

What changed after Rodney King? Ferguson?....

I think what we see is a lot of widely variable demands but that also likely reflects the widely variable departments and jurisdictions across the US.

Why do you insist on ignoring the part of that speech you are referring to where Trump says, “and I'm not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists, because they should be condemned totally”?

Are you really incapable of reading the text for yourself or are you willfully lying to push forward your personal agenda?
You mean much later when he backtracked and revised?

??

Who said the moron who ran over the ANTIFA terrorist was a "fine person?"

Oh, you're just lying, like always.
Sure ... just like you lie when you call the rioters the Democratic Party. Sounds like you can’t take what you dish out snowflake.

You mean much later when he backtracked and revised?

It was in the same speech.

Goodness you are a slave to the corporate media.

Read the speech. Why are you so willfully ignorant. Here is the entire speech. Read it for yourself and make your own own conclusions. Even better, find the video and watch it. I am spoon feeding you the text of the speech. Yum yum...open up...here comes the airplane into the hangar. Just open your mouth.

PROGS legally destroy and remove statues all the time.
Yes really.

Why the recent protests? Because of decades of little to no change.

End goal depends on who you ask, but I think greater transparency and accountability in regards to “rotten apples” or departments with extensive records of bad policing. Lots of ideas have been brought up, some good, some not good.

Good
Civilian review boards
Ending the militarization of police
Greater emphasis on community policing
Putting into place special teams/social workers trained to deal with mental health calls, drug calls, rather than sending an officer with a gun.

Bad
Defund police....bad because what does it mean? We are going to abolish police? (Bad)....we are going to cut funding? (That doesn’t sound good either) or we will divert some funds to other programs to strengthen communitees, cut down on crime, or relieve some of the non violent load off police (might be good).

Unclear
A national database of “bad cops”....what exactly does this mean and who has access to it? what complaints are included, how are they resolved and how does that resolution determine what is included? If it is publically accessible could it lives in danger for retaliation over a relatively minor complaint? The one good and important thing it could accomplish is putting an end to department hopping where Bad cops just move from department to department.

Their demands may not be fully clarified but what is clear is nothing changes and now it must and it must be seen to change.

What changed after Rodney King? Ferguson?....

I think what we see is a lot of widely variable demands but that also likely reflects the widely variable departments and jurisdictions across the US.

Yes really.

Why the recent protests? Because of decades of little to no change. Change what and how?

End goal depends on who you ask, but I think greater transparency and accountability in regards to “rotten apples” or departments with extensive records of bad policing. Lots of ideas have been brought up, some good, some not good. Agree, but these problems primarily occur in PROG cities under PROG-think.

Civilian review boards Run by what, PROGS? They've already fucked up, what makes you think they'll improve the situation with more feelings and less public accountability?

Ending the militarization of police WRONG. Under these protests and the worst among us we require militarized police. After all, ass hole PROGS use SWAT teams to attack old men and women in the middle of the night because they happen to be Trump associates.

Greater emphasis on community policing Okay, so what happens when a thug pulls a weapon on some "community" police officer during a traffic stop?

Putting into place special teams/social workers trained to deal with mental health calls, drug calls, rather than sending an officer with a gun. GREAT idea, worth a try. But again, what happens if they threaten these workers with harm?

Bad
Defund police....bad because what does it mean? We are going to abolish police? (Bad)....we are going to cut funding? (That doesn’t sound good either) or we will divert some funds to other programs to strengthen communitees, cut down on crime, or relieve some of the non violent load off police (might be good). Defund police is just PROG-speak, it has no meaning or so we hope. Wouldn't be the first time PROGS did the opposite they should. That said, something tells me they would prefer poor black populations become worse. That's exactly what's going to happen too. Cops are quitting, meaning these departments get second best. Ooops!

Unclear
A national database of “bad cops”....what exactly does this mean and who has access to it? what complaints are included, how are they resolved and how does that resolution determine what is included? If it is publically accessible could it lives in danger for retaliation over a relatively minor complaint? The one good and important thing it could accomplish is putting an end to department hopping where Bad cops just move from department to department. I'm surprised there isn't such a database already. I'm onboard with it so long as your questions are answered, they make sense to me.

What changed after Rodney King? Ferguson?....Probably a lot in some cities. Problem is many cities have allowed things to get out of control all while promoting division and irresponsibility. I can say any sensible Police Chief would make it perfectly clear to avoid a public spectacle and that especially involves blacks because riots and protests ensue. How come they don't do that when other races are wrongly killed by police BTW?

Meh... collateral damage. Probably shouldn’t have done that.

It was in the same speech.

Goodness you are a slave to the corporate media.

Read the speech. Why are you so willfully ignorant. Here is the entire speech. Read it for yourself and make your own own conclusions. Even better, find the video and watch it. I am spoon feeding you the text of the speech. Yum yum...open up...here comes the airplane into the hangar. Just open your mouth.

You seem to completey how how he simultaneously defends and condemns the same people. The demonstration was organized by a white nationalist group. That was no secret. Those choosing to march with them did so knowing that. That kind makes questionable any claim of fi e peop,e.

Either way, they are now the face of today’s Republican Party, along with Trump, who took a long time to offer even a weak condemnation,

Sadly, for you, it is the truth. This is your party today, just as you claim the rioters are the Democrats.
You live a lie Coyote. Here's EXACTLY what Trump said. That and you're a dick, you hold the right accountable, but not the left, how come Coyote?

PROGS legally destroy and remove statues all the time.

Yes really.

Why the recent protests? Because of decades of little to no change. Change what and how?

End goal depends on who you ask, but I think greater transparency and accountability in regards to “rotten apples” or departments with extensive records of bad policing. Lots of ideas have been brought up, some good, some not good. Agree, but these problems primarily occur in PROG cities under PROG-think.

Civilian review boards Run by what, PROGS? They've already fucked up, what makes you think they'll improve the situation with more feelings and less public accountability?

Ending the militarization of police WRONG. Under these protests and the worst among us we require militarized police. After all, ass hole PROGS use SWAT teams to attack old men and women in the middle of the night because they happen to be Trump associates.

Greater emphasis on community policing Okay, so what happens when a thug pulls a weapon on some "community" police officer during a traffic stop?

Putting into place special teams/social workers trained to deal with mental health calls, drug calls, rather than sending an officer with a gun. GREAT idea, worth a try. But again, what happens if they threaten these workers with harm?

Bad
Defund police....bad because what does it mean? We are going to abolish police? (Bad)....we are going to cut funding? (That doesn’t sound good either) or we will divert some funds to other programs to strengthen communitees, cut down on crime, or relieve some of the non violent load off police (might be good). Defund police is just PROG-speak, it has no meaning or so we hope. Wouldn't be the first time PROGS did the opposite they should. That said, something tells me they would prefer poor black populations become worse. That's exactly what's going to happen too. Cops are quitting, meaning these departments get second best. Ooops!

Unclear
A national database of “bad cops”....what exactly does this mean and who has access to it? what complaints are included, how are they resolved and how does that resolution determine what is included? If it is publically accessible could it lives in danger for retaliation over a relatively minor complaint? The one good and important thing it could accomplish is putting an end to department hopping where Bad cops just move from department to department. I'm surprised there isn't such a database already. I'm onboard with it so long as your questions are answered, they make sense to me.

What changed after Rodney King? Ferguson?....Probably a lot in some cities. Problem is many cities have allowed things to get out of control all while promoting division and irresponsibility. I can say any sensible Police Chief would make it perfectly clear to avoid a public spectacle and that especially involves blacks because riots and protests ensue. How come they don't do that when other races are wrongly killed by police BTW?

Problems occur in any major urban area, regardless of political parties in control. Ferguson, for example, had and has a Republican mayor. Dallas, who’s police department had tamen reforms seriously, is well regarded, and has a Democrat mayor.

On community policing - what happens if a gun is pulled? Same thing that happens in any situation where a gun is pulled on an officer.

On militarization, I totally disagree. Our police are a civilian agency. For most activities why do they need tanks and military grade weaponry Against American citizens? That just further removes them from the community they are supposed to get to know and serve. I have no idea what you are talking about with props and swat teams.

On mental health and drug teams, this is actually already being done in some areas, quite successfully. One advantage is it also keeps these people out of the prison system, where they don’t really belong, at least initially. It can always be done paired with an officer for dangerous situations.

On defund police...I suspect we are on the same page by and large. However no one wants black communities to get worse, that’s a baseless comment. I think people a greater accountability to the communities they serve.

You live a lie Coyote. Here's EXACTLY what Trump said. That and you're a dick, you hold the right accountable, but not the left, how come Coyote?

You might want to think about glass houses .... just a suggestion.

Oooo you are about to shatter that wall.

PROG-speak don't work here. I provided a video proving you're lying or live a lie. You come back with rhetorical. Means you're a coward.

Coyotes are brave I'd think, perhaps a mouse is in order?

PROG-speak don't work here. I provided a video proving you're lying or live a lie. You come back with rhetorical. Means you're a coward.

Coyotes are brave I'd think, perhaps a mouse is in order?
Chocolate covered and rolled in nuts?

Forum List

Back