PROGS rip down statue of Ulysses Grant & Francis Scott Key

Why do you insist on ignoring the part of that speech you are referring to where Trump says, “and I'm not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists, because they should be condemned totally”?

Are you really incapable of reading the text for yourself or are you willfully lying to push forward your personal agenda?

She's willfully lying. To the Communists, lying is acceptable because Orange Man Bad.

Sure ... just like you lie when you call the rioters the Democratic Party. Sounds like you can’t take what you dish out snowflake.

The rioters are democrats. Further they are promoted and encouraged by you Communist Chinese Party democrats.

1592747128678.png

You think you can undo one lie with a second lie?

Not all democrats are rapists, arsonists, looters, and vandals.

But all rapists, arsonists, looters, and vandals are democrats and have the full backing of the filthy, treasonous party.

Liberals, if you support the vandalism of statues of people you don’t like....you certainly support me vandalizing statutes of people I don’t like....correct?

The rioters are democrats. Further they are promoted and encouraged by you Communist Chinese Party democrats.

View attachment 353127

You think you can undo one lie with a second lie?

But all rapists, arsonists, looters, and vandals are democrats and have the full backing of the filthy, treasonous party.

Liberals, is kneeling showing respect or is it disrespectful?

Can you stupid fucks please make up your minds?

Are Pelosi and her Dim colleagues protesting Floyd?

Liberals, is kneeling showing respect or is it disrespectful?

Can you stupid fucks please make up your minds?

Are Pelosi and her Dim colleagues protesting Floyd?

Piloshiti is kneeling in submission to BLM and ANTIFA

Liberals, you support me if I vandalize an MLK statue because I disagree with his adultery. Isn’t that correct?

My liberals, where are you?

You support me vandalizing a statue of someone I disapprove of....correct?

I hate FSU Seminoles. Can I vandalize the Bobby Bowden statue in front of Doak Campbell stadium?

Why not?

Why can’t I get a liberal to support me?

Are you admitting hypocrisy?

If it’s ok to vandalize a George Washington statue, it’s ok to vandalize an MLK or Bobby Bowden statue...correct?

For the most part PROGS no longer try to defend themselves. It's a personal acknowledgement of their corrupted minds to a great extent, and they don't care.

They definitely lack an education on The Who’s Who of what they think they are protesting. It is just unorchestrated mayhem at this point.

Or they are widening the scope of the un-personing. Grant married into a southern slave owning family. Key was a slave owner and a big supporter of a society that worked to send freed slaves back to Africa.

There are sub adults in every group and adults in every group. Most of the protests have peaceful and purposeful.

Sorry, but the left has set the standard here. One WP nazi idiot shows up to a right rally, and they are all Nazis. Now you are trying to say a "few bad apples" doesn't tarnish left leaning protests.

The hypocrisy here stinks.

Sorry, but the left has set the standard here. One WP nazi idiot shows up to a right rally, and they are all Nazis. Now you are trying to say a "few bad apples" doesn't tarnish left leaning protests.

The hypocrisy here stinks.

And the single Nazi at the Charlottesville protest was an actual false flag - the fool was an OWS scumbag who brought that flag to let the leftist press get some slander shots.

And the single Nazi at the Charlottesville protest was an actual false flag - the fool was an OWS scumbag who brought that flag to let the leftist press get some slander shots.

There were other WP types there, but like I said, evidently we are responsible for that, but anti-fa and BLM rabble rousers aren't the responsibility of lefty protest leaders.

Storm Thurmond was an Uber Cyclops in the KKK.

HILLARY CLINTON CALLED HIM “A FRIEND AND MENTOR”.

Clearly HRC is a racist.

Isn’t this how it works, lefties.

Explain that one away. What is the bullshit mental gymnastics you idiots use to explain that one away?

I wonder if the smashing of MLK's monument would garner any press from CNN.

Can you imagine if a devout Christian organization vandalized an MLK statue because he fucked anything that moved?

The hypocrisy is astounding. The media has made it clear that we may vandalize anything that represents that with with we disapprove.

Forum List

Back