Project Veritas could face legal liability for postal worker's ballot fraud allegations, experts say

It implies no such thing. You prove again for the forum that you’re a fucking moron.

And Grampa Murked U and progressive hunter are also fucking morons for agreeing with that retarded post of yours.

No, fucking moron, I never said, or implied, Biden was immune from being investigated. I said Trump, being a political rival for the same office as Biden, could not solicit a foreign national to investigate Biden. That doesn’t render Biden immune. Literally any agency with jurisdiction, Like the FBI or the DoJ, could have investigated Biden. So no, Biden was never immune and I never said he was or even implied it.

Are you ever not a fucking moron?

Ever??? :ack-1:
Of course, you said exactly that. You said it was illegal for Trump to investigate/prosecute a "political rival," This state of affairs came about the minute Biden announced he was running for office. It has already been established that it's not illegal for Trump to ask foreign governments to help the United States prosecute criminals. If the FBI and the DOJ can investigate Biden, then how could it be illegal for a private citizen or a foreign country to investigate him? So the logical consequence of what you have said is that it's illegal for the president to prosecute anyone who has announced he's running for the Presidency. Therefore, Biden bcame immune from prosecution the minute he announced he was running for office?

Of course, you're a retard who lacks the mental capacity to commit logic. So I'm almost certain that you will deny having said any of these things.
LOLOL

You're a mental midget, fucking moron. I literary said anyone but Trump or his campaign could have investigated Biden; yet here you are, taxing your brain beyond its limited boundaries that I didn't. Shit, even Zelensky could have investigated Biden had Trump not asked him to do so.
do you have a link that forbids POTUS from investigating a criminal???
Impeached Trump didn't investigate Biden for criminal behavior. He asked a foreign national to do it for him. That's a crime for which he was impeached.
obviously youre to stupid to know thats how you investigate people,,,

and bidens been running for POTUS since the 80's,,,

did you get that link???
Don't need a link because you're not posting anything within the realm of reality. A U.S. president had no authority over a sovereign nation to conduct investigations into U.S. citizens. All Impeached Trump could do was ask a foreign national if he could do it for him, which is a crime since Biden was running for president as was Trump...

§30121 Contributions and donations by foreign nationals
(a) Prohibition
It shall be unlawful for-
(1) a foreign national, directly or indirectly, to make-

(A) a contribution or donation of money or other thing of value, or to make an express or implied promise to make a contribution or donation, in connection with a Federal, State, or local election;

(B) a contribution or donation to a committee of a political party; or

(C) an expenditure, independent expenditure, or disbursement for an electioneering communication (within the meaning of section 30104(f)(3) of this title); or

(2) a person to solicit, accept, or receive a contribution or donation described in subparagraph (A) or (B) of paragraph (1) from a foreign national.

The main problem with your syllogism is that prosecuting criminals is not a campaign donation, moron.
Investigating someone running for the same office is something of value to a candidate. I don't expect you to understand that. You're a fucking moron.
biden wasnt running for the same office as trump at the time,,, but you knew that,,
Of course he was, I don't care how insane you are.

"That’s why today I’m announcing my candidacy for President of the United States." ~ Joe Biden, April 2019

It implies no such thing. You prove again for the forum that you’re a fucking moron.

And Grampa Murked U and progressive hunter are also fucking morons for agreeing with that retarded post of yours.

No, fucking moron, I never said, or implied, Biden was immune from being investigated. I said Trump, being a political rival for the same office as Biden, could not solicit a foreign national to investigate Biden. That doesn’t render Biden immune. Literally any agency with jurisdiction, Like the FBI or the DoJ, could have investigated Biden. So no, Biden was never immune and I never said he was or even implied it.

Of course, you said exactly that. You said it was illegal for Trump to investigate/prosecute a "political rival," This state of affairs came about the minute Biden announced he was running for office. It has already been established that it's not illegal for Trump to ask foreign governments to help the United States prosecute criminals. If the FBI and the DOJ can investigate Biden, then how could it be illegal for a private citizen or a foreign country to investigate him? So the logical consequence of what you have said is that it's illegal for the president to prosecute anyone who has announced he's running for the Presidency. Therefore, Biden bcame immune from prosecution the minute he announced he was running for office?

Of course, you're a retard who lacks the mental capacity to commit logic. So I'm almost certain that you will deny having said any of these things.
LOLOL

You're a mental midget, fucking moron. I literary said anyone but Trump or his campaign could have investigated Biden; yet here you are, taxing your brain beyond its limited boundaries that I didn't. Shit, even Zelensky could have investigated Biden had Trump not asked him to do so.
Impeached Trump didn't investigate Biden for criminal behavior. He asked a foreign national to do it for him. That's a crime for which he was impeached.

did you get that link???
Don't need a link because you're not posting anything within the realm of reality. A U.S. president had no authority over a sovereign nation to conduct investigations into U.S. citizens. All Impeached Trump could do was ask a foreign national if he could do it for him, which is a crime since Biden was running for president as was Trump...

(a) Prohibition

(A) a contribution or donation of money or other thing of value, or to make an express or implied promise to make a contribution or donation, in connection with a Federal, State, or local election;

(C) an expenditure, independent expenditure, or disbursement for an electioneering communication (within the meaning of section 30104(f)(3) of this title); or

(2) a person to solicit, accept, or receive a contribution or donation described in subparagraph (A) or (B) of paragraph (1) from a foreign national.

The main problem with your syllogism is that prosecuting criminals is not a campaign donation, moron.
Investigating someone running for the same office is something of value to a candidate. I don't expect you to understand that. You're a fucking moron.
biden wasnt running for the same office as trump at the time,,, but you knew that,,

"That’s why today I’m announcing my candidacy for President of the United States." ~ Joe Biden, April 2019
hes been announcing it since the 80's,,,

but first he had to win his party nomination,,,

but as you well know known of that means anything cause POTUS has a responsibility to investigate corruption regardless of what the person is doing politically,,,

but you go ahead and believe what you want,,

In my opinion, Trump himself too, as well as those republicans who fan the flames of fraud, should also face legal liability for outright lying.
Yes, yes, punish those you disagree with! Evidence be damned. Just get in fucking line and do as you're told.

Some of you don't deserve the freedoms you take for granted.

There was no evidence, he said it was hearsay himself jackass.
Well that's how you impeached Trump.
LOLOL

What hearsay?? The White House released the transcript of Impeached Trump's phone call with Zelensky.
The transcript shows that Trump was totally innocent. Adolph Schiffler brought in a bunch of "witnesses" who admitted they never heard Trump say anything illegal.
LOLOL

No it doesn't, fucking moron. The transcript proves Impeached Trump asked a foreign national to look for dirt into a political rival. That's illegal and he was impeached for it.
What statute did that violate, and why wasn't Trump charged with a crime for impeachment?

:oops8:

LOLOL

did you get that link???

(a) Prohibition

but as you well know known of that means anything cause POTUS has a responsibility to investigate corruption regardless of what the person is doing politically,,,

He didn't announce it between 2009-2018.

Next whine......

In my opinion, Trump himself too, as well as those republicans who fan the flames of fraud, should also face legal liability for outright lying.
Yes, yes, punish those you disagree with! Evidence be damned. Just get in fucking line and do as you're told.

LOLOL

What hearsay?? The White House released the transcript of Impeached Trump's phone call with Zelensky.
The transcript shows that Trump was totally innocent. Adolph Schiffler brought in a bunch of "witnesses" who admitted they never heard Trump say anything illegal.
LOLOL

No it doesn't, fucking moron. The transcript proves Impeached Trump asked a foreign national to look for dirt into a political rival. That's illegal and he was impeached for it.
What statute did that violate, and why wasn't Trump charged with a crime for impeachment?

Already posted and he was.

LOLOL

did you get that link???

(a) Prohibition

According to FAUX, all you have to do is anounce you're running for President and then the federal government can't prosecute you for anything.

LOLOL

did you get that link???

(a) Prohibition

Next whine......
as I said it doesnt matter cause POTUS has a responsibility to investigate corruption regardless of the conditions,,, but you knew that,,,

LOLOL

did you get that link???

(a) Prohibition

According to FAUX, all you have to do is anounce you're running for President and then the federal government can't prosecute you for anything.
considering hes an idiot he can believe what he wants,,,

LOLOL

did you get that link???

(a) Prohibition

LOL

How could that be according to Faun when Faun never said that, fucking moron? In fact, Faun even said Impeached Trump could have asked Barr to investigate Biden.

Oh, I get it. You're just lying again because that's what you do. You even admit you lie...

How much did you donate so far?
$500.00

Fucking moron, you gave $500 dollars to a guy to build a wall...
Wrong. I didn't give anything to them.

LOLOL

LOLOL

Lies.

There was no crime listed in the charges for impeachment.

You are an idiot.

LOLOL

did you get that link???

(a) Prohibition

LOL

How could that be according to Faun when Faun never said that, fucking moron? In fact, Faun even said Impeached Trump could have asked Barr to investigate Biden.

Oh, I get it. You're just lying again because that's what you do. You even admit you lie...

$500.00
Weak.

LOLOL

did you get that link???

(a) Prohibition

Next whine......
as I said it doesnt matter cause POTUS has a responsibility to investigate corruption regardless of the conditions,,, but you knew that,,,
So you're saying Obama could have directly wiretapped Trump himself while he was running for president?? :ack-1:

LOLOL

did you get that link???

(a) Prohibition

Next whine......
So you're saying Obama could have directly wiretapped Trump himself while he was running for president?? :ack-1:
there wasnt any corruption due to the fact trump was a private citizen,,, my god youre such a dumbass,,,

LOLOL

LOLOL

Lies.

You are an idiot.
Of course there was. Soliciting foreign aid for his campaign and for obstructing Congress. You're not very bright to not know that after all this time.

LOLOL

LOLOL

Lies.

You are an idiot.
Of course there was. Soliciting foreign aid for his campaign ad for obstructing Congress. You're not very bright to not know that after all this time.
thats didnt happen,,

LOLOL

did you get that link???

(a) Prohibition

LOL

$500.00
Weak.
Slobbers the forum's fucking moron who still thinks I said Biden was immune from investigation. :cuckoo:

LOLOL

LOLOL

Lies.

You are an idiot.
Of course there was. Soliciting foreign aid for his campaign ad for obstructing Congress. You're not very bright to not know that after all this time.
thats didnt happen,,
:boohoo:

LOLOL

did you get that link???

(a) Prohibition

LOL

$500.00
Weak.
Slobbers the forum's fucking moron who still thinks I said Biden was immune from investigation. :cuckoo:
That's exactly what you said.

LOLOL

LOLOL

Lies.

You are an idiot.
thats didnt happen,,
:boohoo:
so I'm right again,,, thanks for confirming,,

LOLOL

did you get that link???

(a) Prohibition

LOL

$500.00
Weak.
That's exactly what you said.
LOLOLOL

Faun: Impeached Trump could have asked Barr to investigate Biden.

Fucking Moron: According to FAUX, all you have to do is anounce you're running for President and then the federal government can't prosecute you for anything.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

Forum List

Back