Project Veritas could face legal liability for postal worker's ballot fraud allegations, experts say

LOLOL

No, moron, it's not my opinion. It's on record. All of it. The whistleblower's complaint is on record. Impeached Trump's phone call is on record. And the ambassador's testimony is on record.

Yes, it is on record Farouk, which is why you fucking lying about it is so absurd.
Slobbers a nut who can't even spell, "whistleblower." There's no chance you can comprehend Impeached Trump asked a foreign national to look into Biden.

:abgg2q.jpg:

As noted, you're a flaming nut. Again, while illegally recording the USPS IG, Hopkins admitted he didn't see anything and didn't even hear everything. Admitted he probably made some of it up. And refused to swear that he heard a supervisor tell others to backdate ballots.

Look Farouk, you're a notorious liar who will post literally anything to harm America or bolster the Marxist democrats as a means of aiding your country, Iran.

On the 7th, Adam the lying little Schitt of the Communist party sought to feloniously retaliate against Whistle Blower (two words, moron) Richard Hopkins as a means of silencing the Whistle Blower and creating fear among anyone who would dare expose the massive corruption of the party. Schitt lied and used the party propaganda corps in a war of defamation against Mr. Hopkins in violation of both federal law and in violation of Postal Service regulations. Comrade Schitt claimed to have information obtained from Postal Inspector, a felony by the Postal Inspector and Schitt if true.

But Hopkins is aware of what the Communists do to Whistle Blowers and rather than fold to the lies told by House Communists and the party press, instead contacted attorney Lynn Wood who recently defeated several party demagogue outlets including the Amazon.Com Post and CCPNN. On Thursday, Hopkins held a press conference with the few legitimate media outlets and noted that the Marxists are again lying to the American people.

{

A U.S. Postal Service employee in Erie, Pennsylvania, who made claims last week that his superiors were back-dating ballots that were sent after Election Day, recanted his statements in interviews with investigators, according to reports.

On Tuesday evening, The Washington Post reported that Richard Hopkins admitted to fabricating the allegations while being interviewed by Postal Service investigators in recent days. The Post cited three people briefed on the investigation and a statement on Twitter from Democrats on the House Oversight Committee.

But hours later, in a video retweeted by President Donald Trump, Hopkins denied he had recanted his allegations, stating that "I'm here to say I did not recant my statements. That did not happen. That is not what happened."

}

Worse, we have video of the Postal Inspector threatening Hopkins to coerce him to recant.

Look, you're an enemy agent paid to destroy the United States of America - sadly it appears that democrats in Congress are enemy agents as well.

No matter how many times you repeat this meaningless nonsense, the whistleblower's complaint was still proven accurate by the transcript of Impeached Trump's phone call with Zelensky and with testimony from witnesses like Sondland.

Well, now that's a fucking lie Farouk. Ciaramella is a proven liar who took fabricated charges from Communist party commissar Adam the lying Schitt

And funny, even as you engage in retribution against a whistle blower (two words, moron) against your allies the Communists, you defend this liar and traitor Eric Ciaramella. Remember you lying little pussbag, the phone call was released, we KNOW that the democrats and foreign agents like you are lying through your fucking teeth. That fact that Iran continues to lie about this is telling. No doubt a Harris/Xi administration will lift all the sanctions that Trump placed on your terrorist country.
You're fucking deranged, Fruitcake. We have the transcript. Impeached Trump, who was holding up aid to Ukraine, asked Zelensky to look into Biden. Trump later released the aid and Ukraine opened an investigation into Biden.

"whistle blower (two words, moron)"

Shit, you don't even know how to spell whistleblower. It can be one word or hyphenated, but not two words like you're incorrectly spelling...

You're just a fucking liar - as every last person on this board knows.

Ciaramella was a fraud put out by Adam Schitt, and now the same frauds are attacking a legitimate whistle blower. The Communists are shameful fucks.

LOLOL

No, moron, it's not my opinion. It's on record. All of it. The whistleblower's complaint is on record. Impeached Trump's phone call is on record. And the ambassador's testimony is on record.

Yes, it is on record Farouk, which is why you fucking lying about it is so absurd.
Slobbers a nut who can't even spell, "whistleblower." There's no chance you can comprehend Impeached Trump asked a foreign national to look into Biden.

You lying pile of shit.

Again, it mattered not that they didn't have first hand knowledge. Their claims matched the contents of the call.
Only in the twisted mind of trump haters

and besides you are just practicing ends-justify-the-means policy

the democrat mole upended decades of security policy by not having direct knowledge
No matter how many times you repeat this meaningless nonsense, the whistleblower's complaint was still proven accurate by the transcript of Impeached Trump's phone call with Zelensky and with testimony from witnesses like Sondland.
No, it wasn't. Sondland's testimony proved to be absolutely worthless. He admitted he didn't witness any of the events he testified about.
Liar. He testified hd could hear Trump on a phone call.
{

From the ambassador’s testimony – as has been the case with other hearings – Democrats, Republicans, the media, and ordinary Americans on social media will pick out certain statements or answers that appear to seal the case either for or against the president. That being understood, Trump’s supporters appear to have the upper hand here. Sondland recounted a brief Sept. 9 phone call with the president, in which the clearly frustrated ambassador asked Trump what he wanted from the Ukrainians. According to Sondland, the president – who seemed not to be in a good mood – responded: “I want nothing. I want no quid pro quo. Tell Zelensky to do the right thing.”

That last sentence, of course – “Tell Zelensky to do the right thing” – can be construed as either a threat or as a desire that the leader of a corrupt foreign country takes steps to clean up that corruption. Is the Senate going to convict and remove from office a duly elected president over the interpretation of one sentence? Probably not – especially not a Republican Senate convicting a Republican president.

}

You're a fucking liar Farouk, but then you're an intelligence agent for Iran, so that's expected.

As noted, you're a flaming nut. Again, while illegally recording the USPS IG, Hopkins admitted he didn't see anything and didn't even hear everything. Admitted he probably made some of it up. And refused to swear that he heard a supervisor tell others to backdate ballots.

Look Farouk, you're a notorious liar who will post literally anything to harm America or bolster the Marxist democrats as a means of aiding your country, Iran.

On the 7th, Adam the lying little Schitt of the Communist party sought to feloniously retaliate against Whistle Blower (two words, moron) Richard Hopkins as a means of silencing the Whistle Blower and creating fear among anyone who would dare expose the massive corruption of the party. Schitt lied and used the party propaganda corps in a war of defamation against Mr. Hopkins in violation of both federal law and in violation of Postal Service regulations. Comrade Schitt claimed to have information obtained from Postal Inspector, a felony by the Postal Inspector and Schitt if true.

But Hopkins is aware of what the Communists do to Whistle Blowers and rather than fold to the lies told by House Communists and the party press, instead contacted attorney Lynn Wood who recently defeated several party demagogue outlets including the Amazon.Com Post and CCPNN. On Thursday, Hopkins held a press conference with the few legitimate media outlets and noted that the Marxists are again lying to the American people.

{

A U.S. Postal Service employee in Erie, Pennsylvania, who made claims last week that his superiors were back-dating ballots that were sent after Election Day, recanted his statements in interviews with investigators, according to reports.

On Tuesday evening, The Washington Post reported that Richard Hopkins admitted to fabricating the allegations while being interviewed by Postal Service investigators in recent days. The Post cited three people briefed on the investigation and a statement on Twitter from Democrats on the House Oversight Committee.

But hours later, in a video retweeted by President Donald Trump, Hopkins denied he had recanted his allegations, stating that "I'm here to say I did not recant my statements. That did not happen. That is not what happened."

}

Worse, we have video of the Postal Inspector threatening Hopkins to coerce him to recant.

Look, you're an enemy agent paid to destroy the United States of America - sadly it appears that democrats in Congress are enemy agents as well.
LOLOL

Dumbfuck, the lying postal worker recanted his claims. It's all in the audio I linked where he refused to swear to his earlier affidavit.

{

}

LOLOL

Dumbfuck, the lying postal worker recanted his claims. It's all in the audio I linked where he refused to swear to his earlier affidavit.

Uh stupid shit, your lie has been disproven dozens of times.

Moron.

LOLOL

You lying pile of shit.

LOLOL

You're such a nut, you just posted Impeached Trump soliciting a foreign national to look into Biden, just as I said he did...

"The other thing, there's a lot of talk about Biden's son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great. Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it ... It sounds horrible to me." ~ Impeached Trump

{

}

LOLOL

Moron.
LOLOL

You're literally denying this guy said what he said in this recording. You're truly insane, Fruitcake. :cuckoo:

{

}

LOLOL

Moron.
LOLOL

He recanted it on tape, Fruitcake. Deny reality at your own risk.

In my opinion, Trump himself too, as well as those republicans who fan the flames of fraud, should also face legal liability for outright lying.
Yes, yes, punish those you disagree with! Evidence be damned. Just get in fucking line and do as you're told.

Some of you don't deserve the freedoms you take for granted.

There was no evidence, he said it was hearsay himself jackass.
Well that's how you impeached Trump.
LOLOL

What hearsay?? The White House released the transcript of Impeached Trump's phone call with Zelensky.
The transcript shows that Trump was totally innocent. Adolph Schiffler brought in a bunch of "witnesses" who admitted they never heard Trump say anything illegal.
LOLOL

No it doesn't, fucking moron. The transcript proves Impeached Trump asked a foreign national to look for dirt into a political rival. That's illegal and he was impeached for it.
Wrong.
LOLOLOLOL

Fucking moron, it's already in the history books. Impeached Trump was impeached for asking a foreign leader to look into his political rival, which is a crime and for which, the foreign leader complied to get the payoff from impeached Trump.
biden wasnt a political rival at the time of the phone call,,, but you knew that,,,
rotfl-gif.288736
rotfl-gif.288736
rotfl-gif.288736
You do the "ROFL!" thing whenever you've been caught lying.
No, fucking moron. You idiots crack me up with your bullshit. Like the moronic claim that Biden, running for the same exact office as Trump, wasn't a political rival.

Not only was he a political rival by running for president, it's clear Trump felt Biden was the biggest threat to his own campaign, so he tried to take him out of the race for president early.
he was running for the choice for his party not the office of POTUS,,,

and you got the nerve to call other people idiots,,,
He was running for president, same as Trump. According to your un-American logic, despite U.S. laws prohibiting candidates from soliciting help for their own campaigns from foreign nationals, a candidate from one party should be legally allowed to seek foreign aid to eliminate every candidate running in their opposition party.

You're truly fucking nuts. :cuckoo:
no he wasnt,,, he was running for the nomination from his party,,,
For the office of president. You're really stupid.
for his partys nomination not POTUS,,,

but you go ahead and keep lying,,
For the office of president.

no it was for his partys nomination,,, he would have to win for it to be for POTUS
LOL

You prove again you're just truly stupid. No, imbecile, Biden did not have to win his party's nomination to run for president. :cuckoo:
yes he did,,,
Moron, he could have lost the Democrat nomination and still run, just not as a Democrat. Like I said, and like you prove... you are truly a fucking idiot. :cuckoo:
when that happens you let us know,,,

the facts are he was an ex VP that admitted to what could be extortion and many other crimes that included his son working for a corrupt company with political ties,,,
It didn't have to happen. He was still a political of Trump's since he was running for the same office...

You are truly a idiot. :cuckoo:
he was running for party nomination not POTUS
He said he was running for president. Why should I believe a lying idiot like you over his own actual words?

"I wrote at the time that we’re in the battle for the soul of this nation. Well, that’s even more true today. We are in the battle for the soul of this nation.
I believe history will look back on four years of this president and all he embraces as an aberrant moment in time. But if we give Donald Trump eight years in the White House, he will forever and fundamentally alter the character of this nation — who we are — and I cannot stand by and watch that happen.
The core values of this nation, our standing in the world, our very democracy, everything that has made America, America, is at stake.
That’s why today I’m announcing my candidacy for President of the United States." ~ Joe Biden, April 2019

its not a lie he was running for party nomination not POTUS
LOL

Of course you're lying. I quoted Biden saying in 2019 he's a candidate for president of the United States and you claim that's not true.

You're fucking crazy. :cuckoo:
I never said anything about what biden said,,,

its a fact he was running for his partys nomination not for POTUS,,,
Of course you did. He said he was running for president but you're claiming he wasn't.

He was running for president. He said so himself... "that’s why today I’m announcing my candidacy for President of the United States."

what he said is irrelevant as me saying I was running,, the fact is he was running for party nomination not POTUS,,,
LOLOLOL

Announcing he's running for president means he wasn't running for president according to lunatics.
It has no legal implications, moron. It sure as hell doesn't give him immunity for crimes he may have committed.
No one said it did. You're just a fucking moron so you only think that was said.
Yes, you said it did. You claimed Trump committed a crime because Joe anounced he was running for President. That would imply that anouncing makes you immune to being indicted.

You really are a fucking dumbass.
It implies no such thing. You prove again for the forum that you’re a fucking moron.

And Grampa Murked U and progressive hunter are also fucking morons for agreeing with that retarded post of yours.

No, fucking moron, I never said, or implied, Biden was immune from being investigated. I said Trump, being a political rival for the same office as Biden, could not solicit a foreign national to investigate Biden. That doesn’t render Biden immune. Literally any agency with jurisdiction, Like the FBI or the DoJ, could have investigated Biden. So no, Biden was never immune and I never said he was or even implied it.

Are you ever not a fucking moron?

Ever??? :ack-1:
but biden wasnt a political rival because he wasnt running for POTUS but for the nomination of his party,,,

its OK we know youre scared and are just makin shit up again,,,
LOL

You’re mentally deranged, con. :cuckoo:

Again, here’s Biden announcing he’s running for president, despite your hollow denials...

"that’s why today I’m announcing my candidacy for President of the United States." ~ Joe Biden, April 2019
2019??? bidens been running for POTUS for decades,,,

doesnt protect him

{

}

LOLOL

Moron.
LOLOL

He recanted it on tape, Fruitcake. Deny reality at your own risk.

no he didnt,,

It implies no such thing. You prove again for the forum that you’re a fucking moron.

And Grampa Murked U and progressive hunter are also fucking morons for agreeing with that retarded post of yours.

No, fucking moron, I never said, or implied, Biden was immune from being investigated. I said Trump, being a political rival for the same office as Biden, could not solicit a foreign national to investigate Biden. That doesn’t render Biden immune. Literally any agency with jurisdiction, Like the FBI or the DoJ, could have investigated Biden. So no, Biden was never immune and I never said he was or even implied it.

Of course, you said exactly that. You said it was illegal for Trump to investigate/prosecute a "political rival," This state of affairs came about the minute Biden announced he was running for office. It has already been established that it's not illegal for Trump to ask foreign governments to help the United States prosecute criminals. If the FBI and the DOJ can investigate Biden, then how could it be illegal for a private citizen or a foreign country to investigate him? So the logical consequence of what you have said is that it's illegal for the president to prosecute anyone who has announced he's running for the Presidency. Therefore, Biden bcame immune from prosecution the minute he announced he was running for office?

Of course, you're a retard who lacks the mental capacity to commit logic. So I'm almost certain that you will deny having said any of these things.
LOLOL

You're a mental midget, fucking moron. I literary said anyone but Trump or his campaign could have investigated Biden; yet here you are, taxing your brain beyond its limited boundaries that I didn't. Shit, even Zelensky could have investigated Biden had Trump not asked him to do so.
do you have a link that forbids POTUS from investigating a criminal???

In my opinion, Trump himself too, as well as those republicans who fan the flames of fraud, should also face legal liability for outright lying.
Yes, yes, punish those you disagree with! Evidence be damned. Just get in fucking line and do as you're told.

LOLOL

What hearsay?? The White House released the transcript of Impeached Trump's phone call with Zelensky.
The transcript shows that Trump was totally innocent. Adolph Schiffler brought in a bunch of "witnesses" who admitted they never heard Trump say anything illegal.
LOLOL

No it doesn't, fucking moron. The transcript proves Impeached Trump asked a foreign national to look for dirt into a political rival. That's illegal and he was impeached for it.
Wrong.
LOLOLOLOL

Fucking moron, it's already in the history books. Impeached Trump was impeached for asking a foreign leader to look into his political rival, which is a crime and for which, the foreign leader complied to get the payoff from impeached Trump.
biden wasnt a political rival at the time of the phone call,,, but you knew that,,,
rotfl-gif.288736
rotfl-gif.288736
rotfl-gif.288736
No, fucking moron. You idiots crack me up with your bullshit. Like the moronic claim that Biden, running for the same exact office as Trump, wasn't a political rival.

Not only was he a political rival by running for president, it's clear Trump felt Biden was the biggest threat to his own campaign, so he tried to take him out of the race for president early.

He was running for president, same as Trump. According to your un-American logic, despite U.S. laws prohibiting candidates from soliciting help for their own campaigns from foreign nationals, a candidate from one party should be legally allowed to seek foreign aid to eliminate every candidate running in their opposition party.

no it was for his partys nomination,,, he would have to win for it to be for POTUS
LOL

You prove again you're just truly stupid. No, imbecile, Biden did not have to win his party's nomination to run for president. :cuckoo:
yes he did,,,
Moron, he could have lost the Democrat nomination and still run, just not as a Democrat. Like I said, and like you prove... you are truly a fucking idiot. :cuckoo:

the facts are he was an ex VP that admitted to what could be extortion and many other crimes that included his son working for a corrupt company with political ties,,,
It didn't have to happen. He was still a political of Trump's since he was running for the same office...

He said he was running for president. Why should I believe a lying idiot like you over his own actual words?

"I wrote at the time that we’re in the battle for the soul of this nation. Well, that’s even more true today. We are in the battle for the soul of this nation.
I believe history will look back on four years of this president and all he embraces as an aberrant moment in time. But if we give Donald Trump eight years in the White House, he will forever and fundamentally alter the character of this nation — who we are — and I cannot stand by and watch that happen.
The core values of this nation, our standing in the world, our very democracy, everything that has made America, America, is at stake.
That’s why today I’m announcing my candidacy for President of the United States." ~ Joe Biden, April 2019

LOL

Of course you're lying. I quoted Biden saying in 2019 he's a candidate for president of the United States and you claim that's not true.

Of course you did. He said he was running for president but you're claiming he wasn't.

He was running for president. He said so himself... "that’s why today I’m announcing my candidacy for President of the United States."

what he said is irrelevant as me saying I was running,, the fact is he was running for party nomination not POTUS,,,
LOLOLOL

Announcing he's running for president means he wasn't running for president according to lunatics.
It has no legal implications, moron. It sure as hell doesn't give him immunity for crimes he may have committed.
No one said it did. You're just a fucking moron so you only think that was said.
Yes, you said it did. You claimed Trump committed a crime because Joe anounced he was running for President. That would imply that anouncing makes you immune to being indicted.

but biden wasnt a political rival because he wasnt running for POTUS but for the nomination of his party,,,

LOL

Again, here’s Biden announcing he’s running for president, despite your hollow denials...

"that’s why today I’m announcing my candidacy for President of the United States." ~ Joe Biden, April 2019

doesnt protect him
You're beyond retarded. Yes, 2019. I even quoted him announcing his candidacy for office of POTUS in 2019.

LOLOL

LOLOL

Wrong.
LOLOLOLOL

rotfl-gif.288736
rotfl-gif.288736
rotfl-gif.288736

LOL

yes he did,,,

LOL

LOLOLOL

LOL

doesnt protect him
You're beyond retarded. Yes, 2019. I even quoted him announcing his candidacy for office of prpre

so wheres that link that says he cant be investigated???

Of course, you said exactly that. You said it was illegal for Trump to investigate/prosecute a "political rival," This state of affairs came about the minute Biden announced he was running for office. It has already been established that it's not illegal for Trump to ask foreign governments to help the United States prosecute criminals. If the FBI and the DOJ can investigate Biden, then how could it be illegal for a private citizen or a foreign country to investigate him? So the logical consequence of what you have said is that it's illegal for the president to prosecute anyone who has announced he's running for the Presidency. Therefore, Biden bcame immune from prosecution the minute he announced he was running for office?

Of course, you're a retard who lacks the mental capacity to commit logic. So I'm almost certain that you will deny having said any of these things.
LOLOL

You're a mental midget, fucking moron. I literary said anyone but Trump or his campaign could have investigated Biden; yet here you are, taxing your brain beyond its limited boundaries that I didn't. Shit, even Zelensky could have investigated Biden had Trump not asked him to do so.
Impeached Trump didn't investigate Biden for criminal behavior. He asked a foreign national to do it for him. That's a crime for which he was impeached.

LOLOL

Impeached Trump didn't investigate Biden for criminal behavior. He asked a foreign national to do it for him. That's a crime for which he was impeached.
That isn't a crime, period, moron.

LOLOL

Of course it is. It's illegal to solicit campaign help from a foreign national.

LOLOL

obviously youre to stupid to know thats how you investigate people,,,

and bidens been running for POTUS since the 80's,,,

did you get that link???

LOLOL

Of course it is. It's illegal to solicit campaign help from a foreign national.
you forgot to post a link for that law

Forum List

Back