Project Veritas could face legal liability for postal worker's ballot fraud allegations, experts say

E
It implies no such thing. You prove again for the forum that you’re a fucking moron.

And Grampa Murked U and progressive hunter are also fucking morons for agreeing with that retarded post of yours.

No, fucking moron, I never said, or implied, Biden was immune from being investigated. I said Trump, being a political rival for the same office as Biden, could not solicit a foreign national to investigate Biden. That doesn’t render Biden immune. Literally any agency with jurisdiction, Like the FBI or the DoJ, could have investigated Biden. So no, Biden was never immune and I never said he was or even implied it.

Are you ever not a fucking moron?

Ever??? :ack-1:
Of course, you said exactly that. You said it was illegal for Trump to investigate/prosecute a "political rival," This state of affairs came about the minute Biden announced he was running for office. It has already been established that it's not illegal for Trump to ask foreign governments to help the United States prosecute criminals. If the FBI and the DOJ can investigate Biden, then how could it be illegal for a private citizen or a foreign country to investigate him? So the logical consequence of what you have said is that it's illegal for the president to prosecute anyone who has announced he's running for the Presidency. Therefore, Biden bcame immune from prosecution the minute he announced he was running for office?

Of course, you're a retard who lacks the mental capacity to commit logic. So I'm almost certain that you will deny having said any of these things.
LOLOL

You're a mental midget, fucking moron. I literary said anyone but Trump or his campaign could have investigated Biden; yet here you are, taxing your brain beyond its limited boundaries that I didn't. Shit, even Zelensky could have investigated Biden had Trump not asked him to do so.
do you have a link that forbids POTUS from investigating a criminal???
Impeached Trump didn't investigate Biden for criminal behavior. He asked a foreign national to do it for him. That's a crime for which he was impeached.
obviously youre to stupid to know thats how you investigate people,,,

and bidens been running for POTUS since the 80's,,,

did you get that link???
Don't need a link because you're not posting anything within the realm of reality. A U.S. president had no authority over a sovereign nation to conduct investigations into U.S. citizens. All Impeached Trump could do was ask a foreign national if he could do it for him, which is a crime since Biden was running for president as was Trump...

§30121 Contributions and donations by foreign nationals
(a) Prohibition
It shall be unlawful for-
(1) a foreign national, directly or indirectly, to make-

(A) a contribution or donation of money or other thing of value, or to make an express or implied promise to make a contribution or donation, in connection with a Federal, State, or local election;

(B) a contribution or donation to a committee of a political party; or

(C) an expenditure, independent expenditure, or disbursement for an electioneering communication (within the meaning of section 30104(f)(3) of this title); or

(2) a person to solicit, accept, or receive a contribution or donation described in subparagraph (A) or (B) of paragraph (1) from a foreign national.

The main problem with your syllogism is that prosecuting criminals is not a campaign donation, moron.
Investigating someone running for the same office is something of value to a candidate. I don't expect you to understand that. You're a fucking moron.
biden wasnt running for the same office as trump at the time,,, but you knew that,,
Of course he was, I don't care how insane you are.

"That’s why today I’m announcing my candidacy for President of the United States." ~ Joe Biden, April 2019
hes been announcing it since the 80's,,,

but first he had to win his party nomination,,,

but as you well know known of that means anything cause POTUS has a responsibility to investigate corruption regardless of what the person is doing politically,,,

but you go ahead and believe what you want,,
According to FAUX, all you have to do is anounce you're running for President and then the federal government can't prosecute you for anything.
LOL

How could that be according to Faun when Faun never said that, fucking moron? In fact, Faun even said Impeached Trump could have asked Barr to investigate Biden.

Oh, I get it. You're just lying again because that's what you do. You even admit you lie...

How much did you donate so far?
$500.00
Fucking moron, you gave $500 dollars to a guy to build a wall...
Wrong. I didn't give anything to them.
Weak.
Slobbers the forum's fucking moron who still thinks I said Biden was immune from investigation. :cuckoo:
That's exactly what you said.
LOLOLOL

Faun: Impeached Trump could have asked Barr to investigate Biden.

Fucking Moron: According to FAUX, all you have to do is anounce you're running for President and then the federal government can't prosecute you for anything.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif
There is no law that says Trump can't ask a foriegn government to investigate someone, moron. Presidents have done it many times in the past.
LOL

Fucking moron, I already posted the law showing you're a fucking moron. I don't expect you to understand it -- it has words. Shit, I posted how Impeached could have asked Barr to investigate Biden and you still think I said Biden was immune to investigation.
Asking a foriegn government to help with investigating a criminal is not a campaign donation, you witless turd. No one is required to accept your ridiculous delusions about our election laws.
Why should I care that a fucking moron like you, who can't even comprehend English, doesn't accept what others claim and violations of law?

Again, I said Trump could have asked Barr to investigate Biden and you still think I'm saying Biden couldn't be investigated.

You're 52 cards shy of a deck.

he could have doesnt mean he had too,,,
That's true, he could have turned to the FBI Director. Why? Because like Barr, he's American. What he couldn't do was ask a foreign national.

he could have done a lot of things,, but since he had him on the phone he did it himself and delegated it downhill as we heard on the phonecall,,,

youre just mad cause your god got caught,,,
LOL

Delegated it to whom...?
its in the phonecall,,,
You mean with Giuliani?? Impeached Trump's personal attorney?

Thanks for admitting Impeached Trump was guilty as charged.

my god youre dense,,,
LOL

Says you who can't name who that task was delegated to. There was no one else Impeached Trump delegated it to.

Guilty as charged.

E
It implies no such thing. You prove again for the forum that you’re a fucking moron.

And Grampa Murked U and progressive hunter are also fucking morons for agreeing with that retarded post of yours.

No, fucking moron, I never said, or implied, Biden was immune from being investigated. I said Trump, being a political rival for the same office as Biden, could not solicit a foreign national to investigate Biden. That doesn’t render Biden immune. Literally any agency with jurisdiction, Like the FBI or the DoJ, could have investigated Biden. So no, Biden was never immune and I never said he was or even implied it.

Of course, you said exactly that. You said it was illegal for Trump to investigate/prosecute a "political rival," This state of affairs came about the minute Biden announced he was running for office. It has already been established that it's not illegal for Trump to ask foreign governments to help the United States prosecute criminals. If the FBI and the DOJ can investigate Biden, then how could it be illegal for a private citizen or a foreign country to investigate him? So the logical consequence of what you have said is that it's illegal for the president to prosecute anyone who has announced he's running for the Presidency. Therefore, Biden bcame immune from prosecution the minute he announced he was running for office?

Of course, you're a retard who lacks the mental capacity to commit logic. So I'm almost certain that you will deny having said any of these things.
LOLOL

You're a mental midget, fucking moron. I literary said anyone but Trump or his campaign could have investigated Biden; yet here you are, taxing your brain beyond its limited boundaries that I didn't. Shit, even Zelensky could have investigated Biden had Trump not asked him to do so.
Impeached Trump didn't investigate Biden for criminal behavior. He asked a foreign national to do it for him. That's a crime for which he was impeached.

did you get that link???
Don't need a link because you're not posting anything within the realm of reality. A U.S. president had no authority over a sovereign nation to conduct investigations into U.S. citizens. All Impeached Trump could do was ask a foreign national if he could do it for him, which is a crime since Biden was running for president as was Trump...

(a) Prohibition

(A) a contribution or donation of money or other thing of value, or to make an express or implied promise to make a contribution or donation, in connection with a Federal, State, or local election;

(C) an expenditure, independent expenditure, or disbursement for an electioneering communication (within the meaning of section 30104(f)(3) of this title); or

(2) a person to solicit, accept, or receive a contribution or donation described in subparagraph (A) or (B) of paragraph (1) from a foreign national.

The main problem with your syllogism is that prosecuting criminals is not a campaign donation, moron.
Investigating someone running for the same office is something of value to a candidate. I don't expect you to understand that. You're a fucking moron.
biden wasnt running for the same office as trump at the time,,, but you knew that,,

"That’s why today I’m announcing my candidacy for President of the United States." ~ Joe Biden, April 2019

but as you well know known of that means anything cause POTUS has a responsibility to investigate corruption regardless of what the person is doing politically,,,

According to FAUX, all you have to do is anounce you're running for President and then the federal government can't prosecute you for anything.
LOL

How could that be according to Faun when Faun never said that, fucking moron? In fact, Faun even said Impeached Trump could have asked Barr to investigate Biden.

Oh, I get it. You're just lying again because that's what you do. You even admit you lie...

$500.00
Weak.
Slobbers the forum's fucking moron who still thinks I said Biden was immune from investigation. :cuckoo:
LOLOLOL

Fucking Moron: According to FAUX, all you have to do is anounce you're running for President and then the federal government can't prosecute you for anything.

There is no law that says Trump can't ask a foriegn government to investigate someone, moron. Presidents have done it many times in the past.
LOL

Fucking moron, I already posted the law showing you're a fucking moron. I don't expect you to understand it -- it has words. Shit, I posted how Impeached could have asked Barr to investigate Biden and you still think I said Biden was immune to investigation.
Asking a foriegn government to help with investigating a criminal is not a campaign donation, you witless turd. No one is required to accept your ridiculous delusions about our election laws.
Why should I care that a fucking moron like you, who can't even comprehend English, doesn't accept what others claim and violations of law?

Again, I said Trump could have asked Barr to investigate Biden and you still think I'm saying Biden couldn't be investigated.

That's true, he could have turned to the FBI Director. Why? Because like Barr, he's American. What he couldn't do was ask a foreign national.

he could have done a lot of things,, but since he had him on the phone he did it himself and delegated it downhill as we heard on the phonecall,,,

LOL

Delegated it to whom...?
its in the phonecall,,,

my god youre dense,,,
LOL

Says you who can't name who that task was delegated to. There was no one else Impeached Trump delegated it to.

Guilty as charged.

yep,, youre scared,,,

E

LOLOL

did you get that link???

(a) Prohibition

LOL

$500.00
Weak.
LOLOLOL

LOL

LOL

Delegated it to whom...?
its in the phonecall,,,

my god youre dense,,,
LOL

Guilty as charged.

yep,, youre scared,,,
Again, slobbers the idiot who claims Impeached Trump delegated some job to, but can't seem to name who that person was.

And why is that?

Because you're either lying or stupid or both. There was no one else but Giuliani tasked with following up with President Zelensky. And that was Impeached Trump's personal attorney working on behalf of Impeached Trump.

Guilty as charged.

E

LOLOL

did you get that link???

(a) Prohibition

LOL

$500.00
Weak.
LOLOLOL

LOL

LOL

Delegated it to whom...?
its in the phonecall,,,

my god youre dense,,,
LOL

Guilty as charged.

yep,, youre scared,,,
Again, slobbers the idiot who claims Impeached Trump delegated some job to, but can't seem to name who that person was.

And why is that?

Because you're either lying or stupid or both. There was no one else but Giuliani tasked with following up with President Zelensky. And that was Impeached Trump's personal attorney working on behalf of Impeached Trump.

Guilty as charged.

I cant help it if you wont listen or read whats in the phone call,,,
thats on you,,,

In my opinion, Trump himself too, as well as those republicans who fan the flames of fraud, should also face legal liability for outright lying.

It's legal to lie to just about anyone unless you're speaking to a state official.

Why the fuck would you imagine he would be getting charged? What is written in that article gives you no reason to think that would happen.

Idiot

As usual shit tier takes because you're a low born retard.

It didn't say HE, it says Project Veritas since they wrote the statement that HE signed, jackass.

Given their win rate in Court I would love to see the dumbass try.

E

LOLOL

did you get that link???

(a) Prohibition

LOL

$500.00
Weak.
LOLOLOL

LOL

LOL

Delegated it to whom...?
its in the phonecall,,,

my god youre dense,,,
LOL

Guilty as charged.

yep,, youre scared,,,

And why is that?

Guilty as charged.

thats on you,,,
You can help being so stupid, you think you can lie your way out of this. You falsely claimed Impeached Trump delegated some job to someone other than Giuliani. Like I said, you're either lying, stupid or both.

You proved both.

E

LOLOL

did you get that link???

(a) Prohibition

LOL

$500.00
Weak.
LOLOLOL

LOL

LOL

Delegated it to whom...?
its in the phonecall,,,

my god youre dense,,,
LOL

Guilty as charged.

yep,, youre scared,,,

And why is that?

Guilty as charged.

thats on you,,,
You can help being so stupid, you think you can lie your way out of this. You falsely claimed Impeached Trump delegated some job to someone other than Giuliani. Like I said, you're either lying, stupid or both.

You proved both.

if you listened to the phone call you would know,,,

E

LOLOL

did you get that link???

(a) Prohibition

LOL

$500.00
Weak.
LOLOLOL

LOL

LOL

Delegated it to whom...?
its in the phonecall,,,

my god youre dense,,,
LOL

Guilty as charged.

yep,, youre scared,,,

And why is that?

Guilty as charged.

thats on you,,,

You proved both.

I do know -- there was no one else delegated an investigation. You lied. That's why you can't name names.

:dance:

E

LOLOL

did you get that link???

(a) Prohibition

LOL

$500.00
Weak.
LOLOLOL

LOL

LOL

Delegated it to whom...?
its in the phonecall,,,

my god youre dense,,,
LOL

Guilty as charged.

yep,, youre scared,,,

And why is that?

Guilty as charged.

thats on you,,,

You proved both.

I do know -- there was no one else delegated an investigation. You lied. That's why you can't name names.

HEY dont get mad at me for your ignorance,, thats on you,,,

Your lies are not my ignorance. You falsely claimed Impeached Trump delegated that job down to someone other than Giuliani.

He didn't. That's why it was Giuliani, with Lev and Igor, Giuliani's henchmen, looking for dirt on Biden.

No one else, which is why you can't name names. There are no other names.

In my opinion, Trump himself too, as well as those republicans who fan the flames of fraud, should also face legal liability for outright lying.

It's legal to lie to just about anyone unless you're speaking to a state official.

Why the fuck would you imagine he would be getting charged? What is written in that article gives you no reason to think that would happen.

Idiot

As usual shit tier takes because you're a low born retard.
So much for freedom of speech and the 1st amendment....Punish someone who has a differing opinion...Yep that will bring the US citizens together....

No, just punish those who break the law. Like Richard Hopkins, who lied in an affidavit and illegally recorded a conversation with a USPS IG.

Your lies are not my ignorance. You falsely claimed Impeached Trump delegated that job down to someone other than Giuliani.

He didn't. That's why it was Giuliani, with Lev and Igor, Giuliani's henchmen, looking for dirt on Biden.

my lord are you still whining???

we understand you dont care about corruption if its your guy,,,
\
now just shut up and go away,,,

the left lives by ANONYMOUS SOURCES when it suits their purposes.

this is funny.

\
LOL

I have no problem moving on, leaving your lie on the table. You falsely claimed Impeached Trump delegated that job to someone other than Giuliani.

You've posted zero proof and zero names -- because you're lying.

this is funny.
What a sad excuse to run from proving a claim. When in fact, it can't be proven because it's not true.

\
LOL

I have no problem moving on, leaving your lie on the table. You falsely claimed Impeached Trump delegated that job to someone other than Giuliani.

but I never said that,,,

and as I said the proof is in the phone call that youve never listened to or read the transcript of,,,

this is funny.
What a sad excuse to run from proving a claim. When in fact, it can't be proven because it's not true.
ok boomer. that's nice.

\
LOL

but I never said that,,,

and as I said the proof is in the phone call that youve never listened to or read the transcript of,,,
And you lied as there is no such proof in the phone call. That's why you can't post any proof and why you can't post any names.

\
LOL

but I never said that,,,

And you lied as there is no such proof in the phone call. That's why you can't post any proof and why you can't post any names.

yes there is,,,

\
LOL

but I never said that,,,

yes there is,,,
LOLOLOL

So you say but refuse to prove.

rotfl-gif.288736

Forum List

Back