Project Veritas could face legal liability for postal worker's ballot fraud allegations, experts say

HEY dont get mad at me for your ignorance,, thats on you,,,
Your lies are not my ignorance. You falsely claimed Impeached Trump delegated that job down to someone other than Giuliani.

He didn't. That's why it was Giuliani, with Lev and Igor, Giuliani's henchmen, looking for dirt on Biden.

No one else, which is why you can't name names. There are no other names.

:dance:
my lord are you still whining???

we understand you dont care about corruption if its your guy,,,
\
now just shut up and go away,,,
LOL

I have no problem moving on, leaving your lie on the table. You falsely claimed Impeached Trump delegated that job to someone other than Giuliani.

You've posted zero proof and zero names -- because you're lying.

but I never said that,,,

and as I said the proof is in the phone call that youve never listened to or read the transcript of,,,
And you lied as there is no such proof in the phone call. That's why you can't post any proof and why you can't post any names.

yes there is,,,
LOLOLOL

So you say but refuse to prove.

rotfl-gif.288736

I just went back and read it again,,, youre wrong and I imagine you know it and why you wont post it to prove me wrong,,,
LOLOL

I don't have to prove you wrong when you can't prove yourself right. :mm:

is that fear I smell,,, why yes it is,,,
LOLOL

No, that's your own farts you smell as I am neither near you, nor afraid of evidence you can't produce to confirm your bullshit claims.

you accused me so the burden is on you to prove it,,,

I'll make it easy for you,, just give me the 5 words after rudys name in the transcript,,

LOL

Now we see the coward is you. You made a claim. You can't prove it. You can't because you're full of shit.
its your job to PROVE me wrong,, just telling me makes you sound like a troll,,,

OH I did post a link to help you,,,
LOLOL

Lying imbecile .... you claimed Trump, "delegated it downhill." That is your claim to prove. It's obvious you can't which is why you're not. There is nothing I need to disprove because you can't prove your bullshit is real.

I think I see the problem now,,,

youire to fucking stupid to know what delegate downhill means,,,

sorry to waste my time,,,

have a nice day,,
LOLOLOLOL

"Delegate it downhill" means to give the job to someone below him to take care of. He did that with Giuliani, his own personal attorney, as I said. You lied and claimed Trump delegated that job to someone else.

But he gave it to no one else which is why you can't prove that bullshit claim of yours. Glad we finally settled that.

rudy wasnt the only one mentioned,, and if you took time to read the transcript you would have known that
LOLOL

You dumbfuck, if you were talking about Barr, you could have simply said, "Barr," 4 hours ago and saved yourself all this embarrassment.

or you could have just proved me wrong by posting the transcript,,,

instead you decided to troll for 4 hrs,,,
How could I troll when you were the one who wouldn't say who you were talking about?
icon_rolleyes.gif

That's on you, not me. I was the one to inform you that Impeached Trump delegated that to no one other than his own personal attorney, Rudy Giuliani.

You decided to prove me right by insisting he delegated it to someone else, but you wouldn't say who.

Now I understand why it took you 4 hours to finally name William Barr -- because just as I said, you're either lying, stupid or both. You proved it was both. Impeached Trump never "delegated it downhill" to William Barr.

The Justice Department said Tuesday that President Trump never told Attorney General William Barr to contact Ukraine about any investigation of 2020 Democratic front-runner Joe Biden, apparently distancing itself from Trump lawyer Rudy Giuliani’s actions.
“The president has not spoken with the attorney general about having Ukraine investigate anything relating to former Vice President Biden or his son,” DOJ spokeswoman Kerri Kupec said. “The president has not asked the attorney general to contact Ukraine — on this or any other matter. The attorney general has not communicated with Ukraine — on this or any other subject. Nor has the attorney general discussed this matter, or anything relating to Ukraine, with Rudy Giuliani.”
[emphasis added to highlight what a yuge idiot you are] :abgg2q.jpg:

if you knew I wasnt lying then why did you accuse me of it for 4 hrs,,,
You were lying, just as I said. You said Trump delegated that to Barr. I showed Trump didn't.

theres more than one way to do that,,

If I'm talking to a supplier and they said they would have to call me back about something I can say just call my foremen and let them know what you find,,,

thats what trump did,,, he didnt have to tell barr anything,,,
LOLOLOL

You crack me up. :lmao:

Not only are you stupid ... not only are you a liar ... you're too stupid to know when you've been beaten. You just keep coming back for more punishment.

Dumbfuck, you said Impeached Trump "delegated it downhill." Impeached Trump didn't do that with Barr. He told Zelensky Barr would call him. That of course never happened because Impeached Trump didn't tell Barr to call Zelensky. Barr had no idea about that phone call until the whistleblower exposed Trump's malfeasance. Again, for the hard-of-learning...

The Justice Department said Tuesday that President Trump never told Attorney General William Barr to contact Ukraine about any investigation of 2020 Democratic front-runner Joe Biden, apparently distancing itself from Trump lawyer Rudy Giuliani’s actions.
“The president has not spoken with the attorney general about having Ukraine investigate anything relating to former Vice President Biden or his son,” DOJ spokeswoman Kerri Kupec said. “The president has not asked the attorney general to contact Ukraine — on this or any other matter. The attorney general has not communicated with Ukraine — on this or any other subject. Nor has the attorney general discussed this matter, or anything relating to Ukraine, with Rudy Giuliani.”

when did I ever say anything about what trump told barr???
LOL

You don't know what you're talking about. :lmao:

You said Impeached Trump "delegated it downhill" to Barr. How'd he do that when he didn't delegate any of it to Barr?? He didn't mention it to Barr, Barr had no knowledge of the phone call, and most significantly, Barr wasn't involved in any way.

You have no shame at all, do ya, ya stupid liar?

rotfl-gif.288736

he did that by telling the guy he was talking to to call barr,,,

in fact isnt it you thats been lying all day by saying he only told him to call rudy when the fact is as you now admit also said barr???

I think it is,,,

Your lies are not my ignorance. You falsely claimed Impeached Trump delegated that job down to someone other than Giuliani.

He didn't. That's why it was Giuliani, with Lev and Igor, Giuliani's henchmen, looking for dirt on Biden.

\
LOL

I have no problem moving on, leaving your lie on the table. You falsely claimed Impeached Trump delegated that job to someone other than Giuliani.

but I never said that,,,

and as I said the proof is in the phone call that youve never listened to or read the transcript of,,,
And you lied as there is no such proof in the phone call. That's why you can't post any proof and why you can't post any names.

yes there is,,,
LOLOLOL

rotfl-gif.288736

I just went back and read it again,,, youre wrong and I imagine you know it and why you wont post it to prove me wrong,,,
LOLOL

LOLOL

No, that's your own farts you smell as I am neither near you, nor afraid of evidence you can't produce to confirm your bullshit claims.

I'll make it easy for you,, just give me the 5 words after rudys name in the transcript,,

LOL

Now we see the coward is you. You made a claim. You can't prove it. You can't because you're full of shit.
its your job to PROVE me wrong,, just telling me makes you sound like a troll,,,

LOLOL

Lying imbecile .... you claimed Trump, "delegated it downhill." That is your claim to prove. It's obvious you can't which is why you're not. There is nothing I need to disprove because you can't prove your bullshit is real.

have a nice day,,
LOLOLOLOL

"Delegate it downhill" means to give the job to someone below him to take care of. He did that with Giuliani, his own personal attorney, as I said. You lied and claimed Trump delegated that job to someone else.

But he gave it to no one else which is why you can't prove that bullshit claim of yours. Glad we finally settled that.

rudy wasnt the only one mentioned,, and if you took time to read the transcript you would have known that
LOLOL

You dumbfuck, if you were talking about Barr, you could have simply said, "Barr," 4 hours ago and saved yourself all this embarrassment.

How could I troll when you were the one who wouldn't say who you were talking about?
icon_rolleyes.gif

That's on you, not me. I was the one to inform you that Impeached Trump delegated that to no one other than his own personal attorney, Rudy Giuliani.

You decided to prove me right by insisting he delegated it to someone else, but you wouldn't say who.

Now I understand why it took you 4 hours to finally name William Barr -- because just as I said, you're either lying, stupid or both. You proved it was both. Impeached Trump never "delegated it downhill" to William Barr.

You were lying, just as I said. You said Trump delegated that to Barr. I showed Trump didn't.

If I'm talking to a supplier and they said they would have to call me back about something I can say just call my foremen and let them know what you find,,,

LOLOLOL

Not only are you stupid ... not only are you a liar ... you're too stupid to know when you've been beaten. You just keep coming back for more punishment.

Dumbfuck, you said Impeached Trump "delegated it downhill." Impeached Trump didn't do that with Barr. He told Zelensky Barr would call him. That of course never happened because Impeached Trump didn't tell Barr to call Zelensky. Barr had no idea about that phone call until the whistleblower exposed Trump's malfeasance. Again, for the hard-of-learning...

LOL

You said Impeached Trump "delegated it downhill" to Barr. How'd he do that when he didn't delegate any of it to Barr?? He didn't mention it to Barr, Barr had no knowledge of the phone call, and most significantly, Barr wasn't involved in any way.

rotfl-gif.288736

in fact isnt it you thats been lying all day by saying he only told him to call rudy when the fact is as you now admit also said barr???

I think it is,,,
LOLOLOL

Dumbfuck, it matters not what he told Zelensky -- he didn't "delegate it downhill" to Barr. You really suck at this.

And now you're lying about what I said. I never said he told him to only call Rudy. I never even said he told Zelensky to call anyone. And why would I when he told Zelensky he would have Barr call him? Which he didn't do.

Do you even understand Trump didn't "delegate it downhill" to Barr? Or are you still stuck on stupid?

:abgg2q.jpg:

\
LOL

but I never said that,,,

yes there is,,,
LOLOLOL

rotfl-gif.288736

LOLOL

LOLOL

LOL

LOLOL

have a nice day,,
LOLOLOLOL

LOLOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

LOLOLOL

LOL

rotfl-gif.288736

I think it is,,,
LOLOLOL

Dumbfuck, it matters not what he told Zelensky -- he didn't "delegate it downhill" to Barr. You really suck at this.

And now you're lying about what I said. I never said he told him to only call Rudy. I never even said he told Zelensky to call anyone. And why would I when he told Zelensky he would have Barr call him? Which he didn't do.

Do you even understand Trump didn't "delegate it downhill" to Barr? Or are you still stuck on stupid?

not sure how you do things around there,,
but in the real world you delegate by passing it along to those that can handle the info being presented,, and he did that by telling him to call rudy and barr,,,

\
LOL

but I never said that,,,

yes there is,,,
LOLOLOL

rotfl-gif.288736

LOLOL

LOLOL

LOL

LOLOL

have a nice day,,
LOLOLOLOL

LOLOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

LOLOLOL

LOL

rotfl-gif.288736

I think it is,,,
LOLOLOL

but in the real world you delegate by passing it along to those that can handle the info being presented,, and he did that by telling him to call rudy and barr,,,
LOLOL

Dumbfuck, he still never "passed it" to Barr.

You're actually getting dumber as this drags on.

rotfl-gif.288736

\
LOL

but I never said that,,,

yes there is,,,
LOLOLOL

rotfl-gif.288736

LOLOL

LOLOL

LOL

LOLOL

have a nice day,,
LOLOLOLOL

LOLOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

LOLOLOL

LOL

rotfl-gif.288736

I think it is,,,
LOLOLOL

LOLOL

rotfl-gif.288736

yes he did,,,

if not then why did he tell him to call barr???

\
LOL

but I never said that,,,

yes there is,,,
LOLOLOL

rotfl-gif.288736

LOLOL

LOLOL

LOL

LOLOL

have a nice day,,
LOLOLOLOL

LOLOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

LOLOLOL

LOL

rotfl-gif.288736

I think it is,,,
LOLOLOL

LOLOL

rotfl-gif.288736

yes he did,,,

You're lying again. He didn't tell Zelensky to call Barr. He told Zelensky, Giuliani and Barr would call him. You just can't stop lying, can ya, you stupid liar?

\
LOL

but I never said that,,,

yes there is,,,
LOLOLOL

rotfl-gif.288736

LOLOL

LOLOL

LOL

LOLOL

have a nice day,,
LOLOLOLOL

LOLOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

LOLOLOL

LOL

rotfl-gif.288736

I think it is,,,
LOLOLOL

LOLOL

rotfl-gif.288736

yes he did,,,

You're lying again. He didn't tell Zelensky to call Barr. He told Zelensky, Giuliani and Barr would call him. You just can't stop lying, can ya, you stupid liar?

not according to the transcript,,,

he told him to work with rudy and barr,,,

\
LOL

but I never said that,,,

yes there is,,,
LOLOLOL

rotfl-gif.288736

LOLOL

LOLOL

LOL

LOLOL

have a nice day,,
LOLOLOLOL

LOLOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

LOLOLOL

LOL

rotfl-gif.288736

I think it is,,,
LOLOLOL

LOLOL

rotfl-gif.288736

yes he did,,,

LOL

G'head, quote the transcript where Impeached Trump tells Zelensky to call Giuliani and Barr

\
LOL

but I never said that,,,

yes there is,,,
LOLOLOL

rotfl-gif.288736

LOLOL

LOLOL

LOL

LOLOL

have a nice day,,
LOLOLOLOL

LOLOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

LOLOLOL

LOL

rotfl-gif.288736

I think it is,,,
LOLOLOL

LOLOL

rotfl-gif.288736

yes he did,,,

LOL

G'head, quote the transcript where Impeached Trump tells Zelensky to call Giuliani and Barr

I posted the link,,,

and why did you lie and say he told him that rudy and barr would call him???

I posted the link,,,

LOLOLOLOL

You never learn, do ya, you stupid liar?? :lmao:

"I will tell Rudy and Attorney General Barr to call."
where did you get that quote??? got a link???
LOLOLOL

You flaming dumbfuck ... it's in the transcript you've been talking about for the last 6 hours.

giphy.gif

enough of your bullshit,,, either way POTUS has full authority to investigate anyone that is believed to have committed a crime regardless of their spoken intentions,,,

just admit it you dont care if your guy is corrupt,,,

I posted the link,,,

LOLOLOLOL

LOLOLOL

You flaming dumbfuck ... it's in the transcript you've been talking about for the last 6 hours.

giphy.gif

enough of your bullshit,,, either way POTUS has full authority to investigate anyone that is believed to have committed a crime regardless of their spoken intentions,,,

LOLOLOLOL

tenor.gif

I posted the link,,,

LOLOLOLOL

LOLOLOL

giphy.gif

LOLOLOLOL

tenor.gif

need to save that one in case trump ends up winning,,,

I posted the link,,,

LOLOLOLOL

LOLOLOL

giphy.gif

LOLOLOLOL

tenor.gif

LOLOL You do that, ya stupid liar. And thanks for the entertainment.

I posted the link,,,

LOLOLOLOL

LOLOLOL

giphy.gif

LOLOLOLOL

tenor.gif

I posted the link,,,

LOLOLOLOL

LOLOLOL

giphy.gif

LOLOLOLOL

tenor.gif

Yeah, a commissioner race was thrown out. Had no effect on the presidential race.

I posted the link,,,

LOLOLOLOL

LOLOLOL

giphy.gif

LOLOLOLOL

tenor.gif

Yeah, a commissioner race was thrown out. Had no effect on the presidential race.

not yet it hasnt,, but if POTUS was on the same ballot it should be thrown out too,,,

Forum List

Back