Project Veritas could face legal liability for postal worker's ballot fraud allegations, experts say

In my opinion, Trump himself too, as well as those republicans who fan the flames of fraud, should also face legal liability for outright lying.

You're a radical leftist. We expect you to project your tawdry crimes onto the opposition. But, you're good for a laugh.

In my opinion, Trump himself too, as well as those republicans who fan the flames of fraud, should also face legal liability for outright lying.
But no liability at all for Hidin' Biden and his campaign stealing tens of thousands of votes and
disenfranchising Americans through massive voter fraud?
Defending theft and protecting the evil? What kind of "biblical warrior for God" are you?
Biden stole nothing, ya deranged lunatic. :cuckoo:
Voter fraud is just a hoax Trump is using to rile up his sheeple. That is all it is. Plain and simple.

But no liability at all for Hidin' Biden and his campaign stealing tens of thousands of votes and
Defending theft and protecting the evil? What kind of "biblical warrior for God" are you?
Yeah, he had thousands of corrupt Democrat election officials doing the dirty work for him.
:cuckoo:

You Biden-hating rightards with your loony rightwing media, keep up the antics. You're all LOSERS! Sore losers! Stupid losers! Too dumb to even know that you're losing.

I don't know about project Veritas, but that postal worker could be in serious legal trouble.

he should have called the cops on his supervisor for suborning a federal crime

I don't know about project Veritas, but that postal worker could be in serious legal trouble.

Instead, he apparently secretly recorded the USPS Inspector General without notifying him he was recording their conversation, which is a crime.

I fail to see how this is any different than the MSM reporting false stories which they do quite a bit

Instead, he apparently secretly recorded the USPS Inspector General without notifying him he was recording their conversation, which is a crime.

Recording the Supervisor in the act of a federal crime - is the bigger crime. hmmkay. Are you William Barr?

The left just loves, venerates and protects whistle blowers, like Eric Chiaramella.
Until they are not the beneficiary of a whistle blower's claims.

Then they want to cast this person in jail. The odd situational ethics of the left wing in America.
They are dirty and hypocritical.

Our government needs to start prosecuting those who produce dishonest so called "news" that is designed only to smear and lie about people.

Maybe if people start facing real consequences they will at least think twice before they do this garbage.

Yes, yes, punish those you disagree with! Evidence be damned. Just get in fucking line and do as you're told.

Some of you don't deserve the freedoms you take for granted.

There was no evidence, he said it was hearsay himself jackass.
Well that's how you impeached Trump.

Our government needs to start prosecuting those who produce dishonest so called "news" that is designed only to smear and lie about people.

Maybe if people start facing real consequences they will at least think twice before they do this garbage.
Really? Say goodbye to CNN and MSNBC, for starters. With a whole host of "news" outlets to follow.
Try thinking before posting.

Who all are we going to sue for the Russia bullshit over the last four years? Fuck off.

Recording the Supervisor in the act of a federal crime - is the bigger crime. hmmkay. Are you William Barr?
Wrong. No crime by the supervisor was proven. Hopkins' crime is.

Yeah, he had thousands of corrupt Democrat election officials doing the dirty work for him.

You Biden-hating rightards with your loony rightwing media, keep up the antics. You're all LOSERS! Sore losers! Stupid losers! Too dumb to even know that you're losing.

Yeah, that's convincing!

Yes, yes, punish those you disagree with! Evidence be damned. Just get in fucking line and do as you're told.

Some of you don't deserve the freedoms you take for granted.

There was no evidence, he said it was hearsay himself jackass.
Well that's how you impeached Trump.
LOLOL

What hearsay?? The White House released the transcript of Impeached Trump's phone call with Zelensky.

It's legal to lie to just about anyone unless you're speaking to a state official.

Why the fuck would you imagine he would be getting charged? What is written in that article gives you no reason to think that would happen.

Idiot

As usual shit tier takes because you're a low born retard.
So much for freedom of speech and the 1st amendment....Punish someone who has a differing opinion...Yep that will bring the US citizens together....

Just like yous yelling about treason at the hands of vote counters and how yous wanted then hung..

Yeah, that's convincing!
Of course it's convincing, it's from Fox News. :abgg2q.jpg:

Forum List

Back