Project Veritas could face legal liability for postal worker's ballot fraud allegations, experts say

In my opinion, Trump himself too, as well as those republicans who fan the flames of fraud, should also face legal liability for outright lying.
Yes, yes, punish those you disagree with! Evidence be damned. Just get in fucking line and do as you're told.

Some of you don't deserve the freedoms you take for granted.

There was no evidence, he said it was hearsay himself jackass.
Well that's how you impeached Trump.
LOLOL

What hearsay?? The White House released the transcript of Impeached Trump's phone call with Zelensky.
The transcript shows that Trump was totally innocent. Adolph Schiffler brought in a bunch of "witnesses" who admitted they never heard Trump say anything illegal.

In my opinion, Trump himself too, as well as those republicans who fan the flames of fraud, should also face legal liability for outright lying.
But no liability at all for Hidin' Biden and his campaign stealing tens of thousands of votes and
disenfranchising Americans through massive voter fraud?
Defending theft and protecting the evil? What kind of "biblical warrior for God" are you?
Biden stole nothing, ya deranged lunatic. :cuckoo:
Yeah, he had thousands of corrupt Democrat election officials doing the dirty work for him.
:cuckoo:

You Biden-hating rightards with your loony rightwing media, keep up the antics. You're all LOSERS! Sore losers! Stupid losers! Too dumb to even know that you're losing.

Yeah, that's convincing!
Of course it's convincing, it's from Fox News. :abgg2q.jpg:
Do you ever post anything that isn't a flat-out lie?

Yes, yes, punish those you disagree with! Evidence be damned. Just get in fucking line and do as you're told.

LOLOL

What hearsay?? The White House released the transcript of Impeached Trump's phone call with Zelensky.
The transcript shows that Trump was totally innocent. Adolph Schiffler brought in a bunch of "witnesses" who admitted they never heard Trump say anything illegal.
LOLOL

No it doesn't, fucking moron. The transcript proves Impeached Trump asked a foreign national to look for dirt into a political rival. That's illegal and he was impeached for it.

But no liability at all for Hidin' Biden and his campaign stealing tens of thousands of votes and
Defending theft and protecting the evil? What kind of "biblical warrior for God" are you?
Yeah, he had thousands of corrupt Democrat election officials doing the dirty work for him.

You Biden-hating rightards with your loony rightwing media, keep up the antics. You're all LOSERS! Sore losers! Stupid losers! Too dumb to even know that you're losing.

Yeah, that's convincing!
What lie, fucking moron?

LOLOL

LOLOL

No it doesn't, fucking moron. The transcript proves Impeached Trump asked a foreign national to look for dirt into a political rival. That's illegal and he was impeached for it.
Wrong.

Yeah, that's convincing!
What lie, fucking moron?
For one thing, FOX news didn't have anything to do with it. It was purely disgusting spew from your own mouth.

LOLOL

LOLOL

Wrong.
LOLOLOLOL

Fucking moron, it's already in the history books. Impeached Trump was impeached for asking a foreign leader to look into his political rival, which is a crime and for which, the foreign leader complied to get the payoff from impeached Trump.

Yeah, that's convincing!
What lie, fucking moron?
For one thing, FOX news didn't have anything to do with it. It was purely disgusting spew from your own mouth.
LOLOLOL

Are you ever not a fucking moron, fucking moron?

Ever???

That wasn't from my "mouth." As I said, that was from Fox's "mouth".....

Our government needs to start prosecuting those who produce dishonest so called "news" that is designed only to smear and lie about people.

Maybe if people start facing real consequences they will at least think twice before they do this garbage.
why do you hate CNN so much???

LOLOL

LOLOL

Wrong.
LOLOLOLOL

Fucking moron, it's already in the history books. Impeached Trump was impeached for asking a foreign leader to look into his political rival, which is a crime and for which, the foreign leader complied to get the payoff from impeached Trump.
biden wasnt a political rival at the time of the phone call,,, but you knew that,,,

LOLOL

LOLOL

Wrong.
LOLOLOLOL

biden wasnt a political rival at the time of the phone call,,, but you knew that,,,
rotfl-gif.288736
rotfl-gif.288736
rotfl-gif.288736

LOLOL

LOLOL

Unless you ask the, UK to do it to Trump with RUSSIA

LOLOL

LOLOL

Wrong.
LOLOLOLOL

rotfl-gif.288736
rotfl-gif.288736
rotfl-gif.288736
You do the "ROFL!" thing whenever you've been caught lying.

The FACT is, it has been proven there was wide spread fraud, the only question is scale.

The FACT is, it has been proven there was wide spread fraud, the only question is scale.

Wide spread fraud has NOT be proven and the isolated cases are cases of people voting for Trump fraudulently

Wide spread fraud has NOT be proven and the isolated cases are cases of people voting for Trump fraudulently
Yes it has, douchebag.

Yes it has, douchebag.

No it hasn't jackass, post the evidence of such or shut the hell up, its that simple to put up or shut up.

Wow you're such a liar. Here's just one example to prove it.

I'll bet they are shaking in their boots.

Your legal experts got their law degrees out of a crackerjack box.

LOLOL

LOLOL

Unless you ask the, UK to do it to Trump with RUSSIA
Fortunately for Democrat candidates, none did that.

Forum List

Back