Prominent Anti-Hillary Clinton Researcher And Critic Found Dead (Shot In The Head)

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
Let me guess another suicide with a gun shot to the back of the head from 15 feet away....

CpmSSseWEAAMtp-.jpg

BREAKING: Prominent anti-Hillary Clinton Researcher, FOUND DEAD at 54!

Let me guess another suicide with a gun shot to the back of the head from 15 feet away....

CpmSSseWEAAMtp-.jpg

BREAKING: Prominent anti-Hillary Clinton Researcher, FOUND DEAD at 54!

"Let me guess another suicide with a gun shot to the back of the head from 15 feet away...."

No the correct way to commit suicide from 15 feet away, that's to shoot yourself TWICE in the back of the head :smoke:

If you're only shot ONCE in the back of the head from 15 feet away, well, that's an obvious sign that you've been murdered :smoke:

Don't forget all the previous deaths that are associated with the Clintons......but they may have been longer than the last month.

The Clinton Body Count is alive and well...unlike the people listed on the Clinton Body Count.

if i was running for president and people were getting killed like this, even if i had nothing to do with it i'd still drop out of the running. i'd feel too guilty, wouldn't want this on my conscience. but, that is how i know the clintons are sociopathic psychopaths. their entire lives, all they ever do is gaslight and intimidate people while putting on a show, and everyone knows it. trump says hillary doesn't have the stamina to fight the isis, and that maybe true, but her supporters and the democratic party have proven themselves to be such cowards, they couldn't stand up to a bully to save their own lives. they might as well be the french in ww2, you know, so let them go on ahead and accuse trump of being literally hitler some more, see how it works out for them.

Sure seems to be an awful lot of anti Hillary people dying.

But but but it's ALL just a Conspiracy Theory or something :eek-52:

Not like that one about The Donald being an agent of The Kremlin, that's not a Conspiracy Theory, so we must stop saying that it is, or we'll be called members of the.....VRWC :eusa_doh:

Don't forget all the previous deaths that are associated with the Clintons......but they may have been longer than the last month.

It's all just a coincidence....cough cough

Yes, it happens all the time, it's all perfectly normal, people just dying under strange circumstances, in such a short space of time and them all being intimately connected to The Clintons and the Hillary campaign.

Come on Sassy, we need to get with the programme about this :rolleyes-41:

It's NOT like they MIGHT have been murdered or something :eek-52:

It's all just a coincidence....cough cough

Yes, it happens all the time, it's all perfectly normal, people just dying under strange circumstances, in such a short space of time and them all being intimately connected to The Clintons and the Hillary campaign.

Come on Sassy, we need to get with the programme about this :rolleyes-41:

It sort of defies the odds

A month ago Seth Rich murdered in a "robbery" although nothing was taken. Victor Thorn "suicide' Aug 1st, Shawn Lucas found dead Aug 2nd still no report on cause of his death. Note the COMPLETE media blackout. Oh and another thing. The DNC staffer who was served papers by Shawn Lucas resigned or was fired THE SAME DAY Shawn Lucas was found dead. If you roll dice and keep coming up with the same number, the dice are loaded. This is beyond random chance.

A month ago Seth Rich murdered in a "robbery" although nothing was taken. Victor Thorn "suicide' Aug 1st, Shawn Lucas found dead Aug 2nd still no report on cause of his death. Note the COMPLETE media blackout. Oh and another thing. The DNC staffer who was served papers by Shawn Lucas resigned or was fired THE SAME DAY Shawn Lucas was found dead. If you roll dice and keep coming up with the same number, the dice are loaded. This is beyond random chance.

They have a name for this....being Fostered

The Clinton Body Count is alive and well...unlike the people listed on the Clinton Body Count.

"The Clinton Body Count is alive and well...unlike the people listed on the Clinton Body Count."

That's correct, because there's NO connection between The Clinton Body Count and The Clinton Body Count, because The Clinton Body Count itself doesn't exist, it's the BIGGEST Conspiracy Theory since....well the Flat Earth one :eek-52:

myphoto.jpeg

Are the Crooked Clintons and their thuggish handlers going to silence everybody who opposes them?

This is becoming a little excessive, don't you think?

Who will be next? Pretty please say ....who???

Are the Crooked Clintons and their thuggish handlers going to silence everybody who opposes them?

This is becoming a little excessive, don't you think?

Who will be next? Pretty please say ....who???

Answers:

Yes.

Yes.

I'm sure they're working on silencing The Donald, because he's going to beat Hillary.

Forum List

Back