Prominent Anti-Hillary Clinton Researcher And Critic Found Dead (Shot In The Head)

"Victor Thorn did not kill himself. Like Russia, he got too close to uncovering Hillary’s dirty secrets. The only difference being he is one man and they are an entire country. It’s not easy to protect yourself from the onslaught of a corrupt government."

Putin Knows Why Clinton Researcher Was Killed - Clapway
This is one thought on this "suicide"
Well if I start with the facts related to Vince Foster's death, and then I go through that list of 47, and then look a little further at the latest ---

I am not interested in those that may or may not be related. I am interested in those that look extremely suspicious.

Consequently, my money in Vegas is on murders and mysterious deaths occurred because of what some of them knew or what they did, and because of the subterfuge surrounding the Clintons and associates.

Last edited:
A month ago Seth Rich murdered in a "robbery" although nothing was taken. Victor Thorn "suicide' Aug 1st, Shawn Lucas found dead Aug 2nd still no report on cause of his death. Note the COMPLETE media blackout. Oh and another thing. The DNC staffer who was served papers by Shawn Lucas resigned or was fired THE SAME DAY Shawn Lucas was found dead. If you roll dice and keep coming up with the same number, the dice are loaded. This is beyond random chance.

Shawn Lewis was a "legal aide", not a "chief prosecutor". Not a HUGE political trophy. Serving papers is about as dramatic as being a bail bondsman. I'm not buying the importance of scrubbing him..

Forum List

Back