Prominent Democrat Publicly Harasses Ken Cuccinelli in 'Shocking' Confrontation at DC Pub

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
townhall.com ^ | 11/29/2019

Acting Homeland Security Deputy Secretary Ken Cuccinelli was publicly harassed Wednesday by Maryland Gov. Martin O’Malley when the two ran into each other at a bar in Washington, D.C.

They crossed paths at an Irish pub, The Dubliner, where they were both attending an event for graduates of Gonzaga College High School. Rather than being able to enjoy his Guinness, however, Cuccinelli was subject to a “passion-laced and shame-invoking tirade” by O’Malley over the Trump administration’s immigration policies.

------------

The Delusional Lying Left continues to show their true colors. They are tyrants and bullies.

The way you deal with tyrants and bullies is you stand up to them and FIGHT them!!!

I can’t wait until I read the report of how one of these Rat Bastards gets their jaw broken during one these assaults. Sooner or later it will happen.

townhall.com ^ | 11/29/2019

Acting Homeland Security Deputy Secretary Ken Cuccinelli was publicly harassed Wednesday by Maryland Gov. Martin O’Malley when the two ran into each other at a bar in Washington, D.C.

They crossed paths at an Irish pub, The Dubliner, where they were both attending an event for graduates of Gonzaga College High School. Rather than being able to enjoy his Guinness, however, Cuccinelli was subject to a “passion-laced and shame-invoking tirade” by O’Malley over the Trump administration’s immigration policies.

------------

The Delusional Lying Left continues to show their true colors. They are tyrants and bullies.

The way you deal with tyrants and bullies is you stand up to them and FIGHT them!!!

I can’t wait until I read the report of how one of these Rat Bastards gets their jaw broken during one these assaults. Sooner or later it will happen.

True. There's simply no value left to be had in trying to reason with the radical American left. They're cultists who will do whatever it takes to recreate America's culture and political landscape in the image of the Marquis de Sade, Mao, and other once living now denizens of hell. We're hanging on . . . as a people and a country . . . by a fraying thread.

Advice:

Always carry a heavy black leather glove.

Get hassled like that - whip out the glove and smack the son (or daughter) of a bitch across the nose with it. Hard.

They'll never figure it out. Though they will cry a lot and try to get you arrested for assault. If they can stand being laughed at.

I was once sitting at a bar being harassed...I said to the bar tender "if you don't have a bounce to take care of this I will do so myself".

The guy was bounced in about 0.7 seconds.

Forum List

Back