Pronoun fines and jail time for librarians: Republicans target LGBTQ+ rights with new laws

Status
Not open for further replies.
As we keep telling you, little fairy, we don't care who you sleep with, until you start trying to diddle children.

Do that and you suffer the consequences.

Understand now, little groomey?
How does that reconcile with banning books from public (nonschool) libraries...for adults.

How does that reconcile with banning books from public (nonschool) libraries...for adults.

Because those books are being used to groom children. What possible reason is there to have sexually explicit material in a library?

EVERYTHING that a perv could ever want is a click away on his or her phone. FOR FREE!

The one common denominator is libraries are used by children far more than any other group.

Because those books are being used to groom children. What possible reason is there to have sexually explicit material in a library?

EVERYTHING that a perv could ever want is a click away on his or her phone. FOR FREE!

The one common denominator is libraries are used by children far more than any other group.
Knowledge, literature, comparison of religions. Its the whole point of a library.
Under your argument Shakespeare, the Old Testament, medical books, and most adult literature would be banned. Not much of a library.

Knowledge, literature, comparison of religions. Its the whole point of a library.
Under your argument Shakespeare, the Old Testament, medical books, and most adult literature would be banned. Not much of a library.

More lame deflection.

But keep hating and get a booster.

You have quite the history of confusing one thing for another, but there is a big difference between a book written for adults using only the printed word and a book written entirely for children rich in illustrations.

You have quite the history of confusing one thing for another, but there is a big difference between a book written for adults using only the printed word and a book written entirely for children rich in illustrations.
I am referring to books in public libraries.

As we keep telling you, little fairy, we don't care who you sleep with, until you start trying to diddle children.

Do that and you suffer the consequences.

Understand now, little groomey?

They don't seem to be able to see through that mental fog to the reality that we will stand, physically if necessary, between them and the children they want so desperately to get their hands on.

And we are not afraid of them.

There are books in public libraries written for children. LOTS of them.

Since you support the book "qender queer" which depicts young boys giving blow jobs, would you also support books with titles "it's ok to touch Daddy's Penis" or "Billy, the glory hole boy" that also come with illustrations?

You obviously do not draw the line at depictions of underage sex, that's for sure.

They don't seem to be able to see through that mental fog to the reality that we will stand, physically if necessary, between them and the children they want so desperately to get their hands on.

And we are not afraid of them.

They haven't taken the time to learn WHAT parents are objecting to.

Their masters simply tell them something is anti gay and they react just like Pavlov's pooch.

Yup. Nowhere in your post do you mention sexually explicit material. Where in Macbeth is there sexually explicit material? You are hoist on your own petard.

So are we. I am a bibliophile, I visit libraries all over the world. Nowhere in ANY of them is there a legit place for sexually explicit material accessible by children. If the libraries have them, they are kept in a Special Collections area. No one has a problem with that. You want sexually explicit material in a library. Keep it locked away where children can't access it.

Don’t care, it isn’t my business, I’m not obligated to call them he/she or whatever and they have no power to make me. What you want to call them is your business.
If it's politics .. it is your business. Supporting the premise and sexual desires where men can pretend to be women and women pretending to be men is not rational.. especially for youth .. and it impacts it whether you feel it's your business or not.

You wouldn't support it if a grown man were taking a shower with your teenage girl .. a scenario we see and will continue to see.

If it's politics .. it is your business. Supporting the premise and sexual desires where men can pretend to be women and women pretending to be men is not rational.. especially for youth .. and it impacts it whether you feel it's your business or not.

You wouldn't support it if a grown man were taking a shower with your teenage girl .. a scenario we see and will continue to see.
The two things are unrelated, call a person whatever you want, don’t expect me to do the same. When it comes to a man going into a women’s restroom that is another level and it should never be supported.

The two things are unrelated, call a person whatever you want, don’t expect me to do the same. When it comes to a man going into a women’s restroom that is another level and it should never be supported.
Calling a person whatever you want will inevitably transform into "thou shalt," and hate speech.... just like we are seeing in other countries (eg Canada). It is 100% connected.

In my opinion using pronouns is a courtesy not a requirement

If a person presents as female I will address them as female. If they present as male I will address them as male. I refuse to humor mentally ill people who demand they be addressed as "they" "them", "xi", "attack helicopters" or whatever the hell they demand.

If a person presents as female I will address them as female. If they present as male I will address them as male. I refuse to humor mentally ill people who demand they be addressed as "they" "them", "xi", "attack helicopters" or whatever the hell they demand.
You'd address a male (or female), presenting as female (or male), naked in a locker room? .. like in the YMCA incident that was recently disclosed by a 17 year old female?

Just to make sure I've interpreted .. you'd address a pregnant female, presented as a male, as male?

Calling a person whatever you want will inevitably transform into "thou shalt," and hate speech.... just like we are seeing in other countries (eg Canada). It is 100% connected.
I am for free speech and you can say the most vile things and that’s on you. I am not going to ask for repressed speech, it is a dangerous road to go down. They can call it hate speech however the 1st Amendment allows for such speech. Like it or not.

I am for free speech and you can say the most vile things and that’s on you. I am not going to ask for repressed speech, it is a dangerous road to go down. They can call it hate speech however the 1st Amendment allows for such speech. Like it or not.
The 1st Amendment is against hate speech .. something Democrats hate and are actively seeking to introduce as law .. especially against white people (as we've seen with Sheila Jackson from Houston).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back