Pronoun fines and jail time for librarians: Republicans target LGBTQ+ rights with new laws

Status
Not open for further replies.
You'd address a male (or female), presenting as female (or male), naked in a locker room? .. like in the YMCA incident that was recently disclosed by a 17 year old female?

Just to make sure I've interpreted .. you'd address a pregnant female, presented as a male, as male?

Yes, if they are presenting as a male, but they are female I will still address them as a male.

That is as far as I go.

If a person presents as female I will address them as female. If they present as male I will address them as male. I refuse to humor mentally ill people who demand they be addressed as "they" "them", "xi", "attack helicopters" or whatever the hell they demand.
I felt the same way and made such an effort at my last job. The trans girl privately messaged me at work and asked if I would walk her to her car because she felt unsafe. We got off at midnight. I did and I also bought her pepper spray too. She had 3 adopted kids and was married. She had her work breaks with me and went to the restroom with me and she confided in me that she was a satan worshipper not sure why she told me that. I left the company eventually. Afterward, she left too and some girl who kept up with her texted me that now the transgirl decided she wants to be a man again and has gone back to that. So great your gender is fluid I am not going back n forth, and I don't want to be required to. I get confused by it all back n forth.

I am for free speech and you can say the most vile things and that’s on you. I am not going to ask for repressed speech, it is a dangerous road to go down. They can call it hate speech however the 1st Amendment allows for such speech. Like it or not.

Friendly speech doesn't need to be protected.

There are books in public libraries written for children. LOTS of them.

Since you support the book "qender queer" which depicts young boys giving blow jobs, would you also support books with titles "it's ok to touch Daddy's Penis" or "Billy, the glory hole boy" that also come with illustrations?

You obviously do not draw the line at depictions of underage sex, that's for sure.
The legislation does not seek to do discriminate between the two.
In a separate proposal, Republicans lawmakers introduced a bill to ban “sexually explicit” materials from libraries, with possible jail time for librarians that do not comply.

Under house bill 1205, public libraries could no longer provide books on a range of topics, including any on “sexual identity”, and/or “gender identity”, the LGBTQ+ magazine Them reported.
While Republican legislators around the country have introduced similar bills over the past year, most apply only to school libraries. House Bill 1205, however, would ban all public libraries from stocking “sexually explicit” materials in the name of protecting children, meaning that readers of all ages would be banned from accessing LGBTQ+-inclusive texts, which are largely what these bans restrict.
Its just legislation to get rid of anything related to Da Gayz for everyone. Fail Harder.

On the other hand it's North Dakota. No one reads there.

Its just legislation to get rid of anything related to Da Gayz for everyone. Fail Harder.

I see. So you think "da gays' are all pederasts, therefore anything restricting their ability to groom children is all about "da gays'".

Got it.

A deep thinker you are not.

The 1st Amendment is against hate speech .. something Democrats hate and are actively seeking to introduce as law .. especially against white people (as we've seen with Sheila Jackson from Houston).
They would have to get through the first amendment which would require 75% of the House and Senate to approve then 66% of the states to ratify it. The same that you would need to stop their free speech.

Sounds like a large part of the United states is becoming like the Middle east. This kind of thinking and fascist behavior over what one can do within their own life is pretty fucking disgusting. We're becoming no better then the taliban.

They want to do what the taliban does to gays and simply ban them and then remove them from society. We all know that they want to ban homosexuality.

Sounds like a large part of the United states is becoming like the Middle east. This kind of thinking and fascist behavior over what one can do within their own life is pretty fucking disgusting. We're becoming no better then the taliban.
It isn't what you are doing to your own life that is the issue.

The issue is what you are doing to the lives of children.

If one is really LGBT they will do it anyways regardless of what you fascist want!!! A 15 year old driven by their biology and brainwiring is going to do what they want and they won't be telling daddy or anyone. YOu can ban but young people will say fuck you and do it anyways. That is the thing...You can either accept that these things are reality and try to live with it or you can come down with your fascist fist but it won't change reality.Not one fucking bit. All you are really doing is making life hell for millions of American's.

If one is really LGBT they will do it anyways regardless of what you fascist want!!! A 15 year old driven by their biology and brainwiring is going to do what they want and they won't be telling daddy or anyone. YOu can ban but young people will say fuck you and do it anyways. That is the thing...You can either accept that these things are reality and try to live with it or you can come down with your fascist fist but it won't change reality.Not one fucking bit. All you are really doing is making life hell for millions of American's.
The GOP position is that kids are persuaded to be Gay. It can be prayed away like the covid was.

They would have to get through the first amendment which would require 75% of the House and Senate to approve then 66% of the states to ratify it. The same that you would need to stop their free speech.
Introducing legislation doesn't require those metrics .. it requires a majority in the House and Senate to approve (after negotiating and adding any amendments) and then the president signing into law.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back