Proof Gay Adoption and Marriage is a POSITIVE THING for Society

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
Read this article, it will bring tears to your eyes (if you have a heart). It's proof that all a child and family needs is TWO loving parents. This article tells how two SAINTS, who happen to be a loving gay couple, went on a journey to adopt a baby and ended up SAVING 14 kids, raising them and giving them the best life two loving parents could provide.

I tip my hat to them! God bless and I truly believe god blessed these children with these two men!

Superdads! Couple adopts 14 kids from foster care - TODAY.com

Not only did this couple take in 14 children, but they reunited siblings who otherwise may never have seen each other again. I applaud their sacrifice. Raising 14 children, and all the expenses that come along with it can't be easy. A lot of heterosexual couples could learn a thing or two from them.

Michelle Bachmann adopted 23 kids, is she a saint too?

Is there anything about being gay, specifically, that makes men better parents?

This gay couple adopted children to rape them.

Gay Connecticut couple accused of raping adopted children will face trial - NY Daily News

This is not supposed to mean that all gay couples rape their adopted children. So why would it mean that gay couples are automatically better parents than heterosexual couples?

Generally, children raised by gays and lesbians are worse off.

Kids of gay parents fare worse, study finds, but draws fire from experts - HealthPop - CBS News

(CBS News) A new study that finds children of a gay or lesbian parent may be more likely to have social and emotional problems has sparked controversy on both sides of the same-sex marriage debate.
The study, from Mark Regnerus, an associate professor of sociology at The University of Texas at Austin, surveyed more than 15,000 Americans between the ages of 18 and 39, asking them questions about their upbringings. Its findings are published in the July issue of Social Science Research.

One survey question asked whether a parent had been in a same-sex relationship during a child's upbringing; Regnerus wanted to see whether there were differences between kids raised in a household by a parent in a same-sex relationship compared with those who were raised by biological parents who were married and heterosexual. The survey results were measured by a set of 40 outcomes on social, emotional and relationship factors. Outcomes included whether a child had grown up to need public assistance like welfare, were more likely to have anxiety or depression, were more likely to be abused, or were more apt engage in unhealthier habits such as having more sexual partners, smoking or using drugs.

If these two guys were able to be model, sainted, parents they are to be commended. However, you have no idea what kind of parents they were and won't for 20 to 30 years.

Gay Connecticut couple accused of raping adopted children will face trial - NY Daily News

This is not supposed to mean that all gay couples rape their adopted children. So why would it mean that gay couples are automatically better parents than heterosexual couples?

Kids of gay parents fare worse, study finds, but draws fire from experts - HealthPop - CBS News

(CBS News) A new study that finds children of a gay or lesbian parent may be more likely to have social and emotional problems has sparked controversy on both sides of the same-sex marriage debate.
The study, from Mark Regnerus, an associate professor of sociology at The University of Texas at Austin, surveyed more than 15,000 Americans between the ages of 18 and 39, asking them questions about their upbringings. Its findings are published in the July issue of Social Science Research.

One survey question asked whether a parent had been in a same-sex relationship during a child's upbringing; Regnerus wanted to see whether there were differences between kids raised in a household by a parent in a same-sex relationship compared with those who were raised by biological parents who were married and heterosexual. The survey results were measured by a set of 40 outcomes on social, emotional and relationship factors. Outcomes included whether a child had grown up to need public assistance like welfare, were more likely to have anxiety or depression, were more likely to be abused, or were more apt engage in unhealthier habits such as having more sexual partners, smoking or using drugs.

If these two guys were able to be model, sainted, parents they are to be commended. However, you have no idea what kind of parents they were and won't for 20 to 30 years.

Nobody is saying that gay couples make better parents. They are disputing the idea that gay adoption is somehow a bad thing. Adopting children who need a home is almost always a good thing. I don't care if the couple is gay or straight.

Nobody is saying that gay couples make better parents. They are disputing the idea that gay adoption is somehow a bad thing. Adopting children who need a home is almost always a good thing. I don't care if the couple is gay or straight.

Generally same sex adoption serves children just as badly as single sex parenting. Generally, it is better than no parents at all, but even that has exceptions. The damage that same sex couple adoption does will be like the effects of divorce on children. You won't see any damage for decades. When these children grow up as dysfunctional adults they might finally figure it out. Foster care was supposed to be better than orphanages. As it turns out, it isn't.

I have stated many times she is a Saint for this. I don't like some of her ideas, but I love this aspect about her!

Absolutely NOT! I said what a child needs is two loving parents. Gay parents can be just as awful as straight ones and vice versa!

I am for two good people raising children.

Glad you made the distinction. Gays can be monster also!

I see studies all the time. Never know what to believe. I have no doubt many children of gay parents become targets in school by bullies, but the law in the Love Case made the same arguement and produced similiar studies that stated children of interracial marriages face hardships that doom them!

True, so it's what and see a little, but by that time we will have forgotten the story. Right now they are much better off (or at least that is how the story portrays it and we can always rely on liberal journalist supporting a liberal cause! :eusa_whistle:)

The dysfunction children raised by gay parents has nothing to do with bullying. It is exactly the same kind of dysfunction experienced by children who grow up in any single sex household. A boy raised by a man or men, or raised by a woman or women, (or a girl for that matter) will never be able to relate to people in the same way as a child raised in a household with a mother and a father.

Given a choice between being a ward of the state and in an orphanage and in a home with 2 gay parents, it is obvious that the home with 2 gay parents is better....

BUT.. I am one that still thinks an actual caring mother and father (male and female) is better than the situation with 2 gay parents... BUT I am not for some ban on gay couples adopting children

I like you didn't quote the rest of that CBS article. You know, where the study is ripped to shreds.

The dysfunction children raised by gay parents has nothing to do with bullying. It is exactly the same kind of dysfunction experienced by children who grow up in any single sex household. A boy raised by a man or men, or raised by a woman or women, (or a girl for that matter) will never be able to relate to people in the same way as a child raised in a household with a mother and a father.

And you have proof of this dysfunction?

Same-sex or hetero marriage is only good for America as each marriage is a good marriage.

Yep. You have good marriages and bad marriages, heterosexual or homosexual. You have good parents whether they are homosexual or heterosexual. One of the things that may challenge kids raised by homosexuals is not their parents' sexual orientation but the way society views their relationship. Teaching your kids to be strong and not allow people's prejudices to bother you is a postive thing. If we all curtailed what we did because the neighbors didn't approve, where would we be?

Last edited:

Generally same sex adoption serves children just as badly as single sex parenting. Generally, it is better than no parents at all, but even that has exceptions. The damage that same sex couple adoption does will be like the effects of divorce on children. You won't see any damage for decades. When these children grow up as dysfunctional adults they might finally figure it out. Foster care was supposed to be better than orphanages. As it turns out, it isn't.

You have NO IDEA what you're talk8ng about. I am a product of foster care and MANY of the families I lived with were far better than any orphanage. There was a grouphome I was also in called The Villages, they tried to mimic family life by hiring couples to work there. One couple was a lesbian couple and she was fun as shit to hang out with.

Sometimes you should just not post and I suspect this was one of those times.

You have NO IDEA what you're talk8ng about. I am a product of foster care and MANY of the families I lived with were far better than any orphanage. There was a grouphome I was also in called The Villages, they tried to mimic family life by hiring couples to work there. One couple was a lesbian couple and she was fun as shit to hang out with.

Sometimes you should just not post and I suspect this was one of those times.
Was this before or after your conviction and incarceration?

Forum List

Back