Proof Gay Adoption and Marriage is a POSITIVE THING for Society

Same-sex or hetero marriage is only good for America as each marriage is a good marriage.

Yet you are a big supporter of societies push for the single mother household! How many faces do you have?

You are a supporter of the state using fundamentalist churches to take over public schooling.

Yup, your statement is as false as mine, you ass.

Michelle Bachmann adopted 23 kids, is she a saint too?

Is there anything about being gay, specifically, that makes men better parents?

This gay couple adopted children to rape them.

Gay Connecticut couple accused of raping adopted children will face trial - NY Daily News

This is not supposed to mean that all gay couples rape their adopted children. So why would it mean that gay couples are automatically better parents than heterosexual couples?

Generally, children raised by gays and lesbians are worse off.

Kids of gay parents fare worse, study finds, but draws fire from experts - HealthPop - CBS News

(CBS News) A new study that finds children of a gay or lesbian parent may be more likely to have social and emotional problems has sparked controversy on both sides of the same-sex marriage debate.
The study, from Mark Regnerus, an associate professor of sociology at The University of Texas at Austin, surveyed more than 15,000 Americans between the ages of 18 and 39, asking them questions about their upbringings. Its findings are published in the July issue of Social Science Research.

One survey question asked whether a parent had been in a same-sex relationship during a child's upbringing; Regnerus wanted to see whether there were differences between kids raised in a household by a parent in a same-sex relationship compared with those who were raised by biological parents who were married and heterosexual. The survey results were measured by a set of 40 outcomes on social, emotional and relationship factors. Outcomes included whether a child had grown up to need public assistance like welfare, were more likely to have anxiety or depression, were more likely to be abused, or were more apt engage in unhealthier habits such as having more sexual partners, smoking or using drugs.

If these two guys were able to be model, sainted, parents they are to be commended. However, you have no idea what kind of parents they were and won't for 20 to 30 years.

Do you have a point? The Op never said gays make better parents. He just said there is nothing wrong with gays parenting and showed how this couple did a wonderful thing for 14 kids. The reason for the post is that so many think gay parenting is a horrible thing and it will make the kids gay, which it does not.

[ame=http://youtu.be/vS9H3vc49kY]We told Dads they're going to be Grandpas - YouTube[/ame]

If this were such a positive thing, why does it have this country split right down the middle?

Fear of the unknown or strange. A while ago in this country interracial marriage acceptance was split down the middle also. I would say (other then it produced a horrible President :lol:) it has been a very positive thing. Now this is different in many ways, but the same in others.

You have to be the most twisted, fucked-in-the-head jackass I have ever encountered in my life.

WHERE does it say ANYTHING about these gay parents raping their kids?

It doesn't.

So shut up.

Maybe in the article she posted you dope! She is on the oppose end of the argumentthen me, but I can respect her opinion. I am aware of the case she cited and I think it suspect that parties are guilty in it. Nevertheless her arguement is a valid concern.

You have to be the most twisted, fucked-in-the-head jackass I have ever encountered in my life.

It doesn't.

So shut up.

Maybe in the article she posted you dope! She is on the oppose end of the argumentthen me, but I can respect her opinion. I am aware of the case she cited and I think it suspect that parties are guilty in it. Nevertheless her arguement is a valid concern.
The article she posted has NOTHING to do with the couple you are talking about.

If you want, I can start posting articles reporting on straight parents who do terrible things to their adopted kids in an effort to prove straight parents are deviant and can't be trusted.

Let's see, two men decide to raise 14 kids and the left thinks that they represent the entire homosexual community. I don't think so.

It doesn't.

So shut up.

I gave you a link to the case where they did. You should have read it.

Children raised in single sex households all have the same difficulties. Talk to a few therapists, start reading. Interpersonal relationships comprise the majority of people looking for help. A child that only sees the contrived television interaction between men and women will never get the tools necessary to engage in that interaction themselves.

Let's see, two men decide to raise 14 kids and the left thinks that they represent the entire homosexual community. I don't think so.

So apparently you believe they are the exception to the rule and that the rule is that gay parents try to adopt kids so they can rape them. Okay, we know where you stand now. :cuckoo:

It doesn't.

So shut up.

I gave you a link to the case where they did. You should have read it.

Children raised in single sex households all have the same difficulties. Talk to a few therapists, start reading. Interpersonal relationships comprise the majority of people looking for help. A child that only sees the contrived television interaction between men and women will never get the tools necessary to engage in that interaction themselves.
Your ONE link is an extremely lame attempt to prove that the majority of gay couple make deviant parents. It's pathetic at best.

Start posting links to accepted medical and scientific research by accredited organizations and maybe we won't sit here and laugh at every word you write.

Yes .................. very POSITIVE indeed.
Once GAYS are permitted to be foster parents ................. we can take children away from the sheeple that fail to conform, such as giving up the GUNS & whatnot, like in this video:
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-OpC6tnJ9c&feature=youtube_gdata_player"]To demoralize the Sheeple[/ame]
If the sheeple know their children will be placed with GAY foster parents, molested & involved in a Manaja-Twa on a daily basis, the sheeple WILL conform out of love for their children and FINALLY give up these damb GUNS for the sole purpose of keeping their children home ............ then we can Move Forward with the grand plan.

The dysfunction children raised by gay parents has nothing to do with bullying. It is exactly the same kind of dysfunction experienced by children who grow up in any single sex household. A boy raised by a man or men, or raised by a woman or women, (or a girl for that matter) will never be able to relate to people in the same way as a child raised in a household with a mother and a father.

And you have proof of this dysfunction?

It is actually quite obvious.

The dysfunction children raised by gay parents has nothing to do with bullying. It is exactly the same kind of dysfunction experienced by children who grow up in any single sex household. A boy raised by a man or men, or raised by a woman or women, (or a girl for that matter) will never be able to relate to people in the same way as a child raised in a household with a mother and a father.

And you have proof of this dysfunction?

It is actually quite obvious.

LOL

Perfect example that narrow minded people don't need any empirical evidence to prove their 'facts.' It's just all so obvious, duh...... LMAO

Forum List

Back