Proof: Gun Registration Leads To Confiscation

I am the only one the evidence matter to apparently. No one has confiscated anything. The fact they are giving someone who is knowingly breaking the law so many choices is amazing. Even I know the gun laws there and I am not even a resident. If he wants to keep them he can either move them or himself somewhere else. If not he can sell them or CHOOSE to take a loss and turn them in.
So I must repeat (as you have failed in yet another post to actually bring a single piece of evidence to the table):
Again, another post demanding that the OP is incorrect because he said so. Again, not a single piece of evidence against what has already been brought to the table.

I notice that the evidence does not really matter to you and other liberals because as soon as it is brought forward you change what constitutes ‘acceptable’ proof. I will state again, bring something out as good as or better than what has already been posted or accept that you are simply talking out of your ass.

I am the only one the evidence matter to apparently. No one has confiscated anything. The fact they are giving someone who is knowingly breaking the law so many choices is amazing. Even I know the gun laws there and I am not even a resident. If he wants to keep them he can either move them or himself somewhere else. If not he can sell them or CHOOSE to take a loss and turn them in.

According to the NYC Precincts (I made a thread on this in Law Justice), each of them said they'll be "able" to get a warrant to confiscate your firearms if you don't not comply with the letter.

However, thankfully, each precinct also told me that they wouldn't bother enforcing such a dumb law.

It is amazing how mental people are. I did not assert the claim. Therefore I am not the one who needs to bring evidence to anything.

Forum List

Back