Proof: Gun Registration Leads To Confiscation

The dozen or so of these threads proves only one thing...

...what the gun rights extremists don't like about gun registration is that it helps law enforcement find out who is illegally in possession of guns.

$500 Reward for Reporting ?Illegal Guns? In New York // Mr. Conservative

“Operation Safe Streets.”

Peekskill is installing an anonymous tip line that will allow callers to alert authorities about suspected illegal guns. If the information provided to the police results in confiscating an “illegal firearm,” the caller makes 500 bucks. Just like that.

There is now a reward for turning in your neighbor.................Want to make a quick 500 bucks, Rat out your neighbors for having a gun.

...what the gun rights extremists don't like about gun registration is that it helps law enforcement find out who is illegally in possession of guns.
What gun grabbers like is a law that benefits criminals.

az36.jpg

Why do you want people to be defenseless before criminals? Why do you want more victims?

$500 Reward for Reporting ?Illegal Guns? In New York // Mr. Conservative

“Operation Safe Streets.”

Peekskill is installing an anonymous tip line that will allow callers to alert authorities about suspected illegal guns. If the information provided to the police results in confiscating an “illegal firearm,” the caller makes 500 bucks. Just like that.

There is now a reward for turning in your neighbor.................Want to make a quick 500 bucks, Rat out your neighbors for having a gun.
Hey, Carbineer, how much money have you made off this?

Proof: Gun Registration Leads To Confiscation

The Alex Jones Channel Alex Jones Show podcast Prison Planet TV Infowars.com Twitter Alex Jones' Facebook Infowars store

Gun confiscations begin in New York, aided by existing firearms registry

Kit Daniels
Infowars.com
November 27, 2013

In the wake of New York’s latest gun control law, the New York Police Department is now sending out notices to registered gun owners demanding that they give up their firearms, clear proof that gun

Screen-Shot-2013-11-27-at-9.31.12-AM.png

For all you whinners who believe the government is coming to take your guns there is only one thing to do.
Gather all your guns and ammo, grab a dozen bags of Cheetos, stock up on a few cases of Mountain Dew and hide under your bed. It is the only way you can be sure!!!!!!

The Second Amendment ensures that no citizen is illegally possessing guns, because the possession of any/all guns is BIRTHRIGHT.

Only a felon/criminal of violent nature is prohibited from owning firearms --- through DUE PROCESS.

And felons/criminals are NOT going to register whatever illegal firearms they possess.

So all these gun registrations do is allow the Government to seize FIREARMS from LAW ABIDING GUN OWNERS.

The only thing it proves is that when this place goes south people like myself will make bitches of people like you.

The only thing it proves is that when this place goes south people like myself will make bitches of people like you.
I wonder if he even read what he wrote?

Because criminals register their illegal guns all across the country!

:cuckoo:

I wonder if he even read what he wrote?

Because criminals register their illegal guns all across the country!

:cuckoo:

You missed NY’s actual point. He agrees with the premise that it is okay to make owning a gun in of itself a crime (even when the law is being applied retroactively) and therefore registration IS making it easier to find those that NOW (not before when they actually purchased them) are ‘criminals’ in possession of a newly illegalized weapon.

Victimless crimes seem to be a liberal’s new best friend.

No he's not lying. there is a 19 page thread on it. And your own post confirms no one is confiscating anything.

Again, another post demanding that the OP is incorrect because he said so. Again, not a single piece of evidence against what has already been brought to the table.

I notice that the evidence does not really matter to you and other liberals because as soon as it is brought forward you change what constitutes ‘acceptable’ proof. I will state again, bring something out as good as or better than what has already been posted or accept that you are simply talking out of your ass.

I am the only one the evidence matter to apparently. No one has confiscated anything. The fact they are giving someone who is knowingly breaking the law so many choices is amazing. Even I know the gun laws there and I am not even a resident. If he wants to keep them he can either move them or himself somewhere else. If not he can sell them or CHOOSE to take a loss and turn them in.

There’s already been a failed thread on this myth:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/326730-no-one-is-going-to-take-your-guns.html

And this thread fails for the same reason:

There’s nothing in the OP citing a case where a citizen’s gun was ‘confiscated’ and a hearing conducted subsequently to determine if the taking was warranted, and if warranted what the just compensation would be in accordance with the Fifth Amendment’s Takings Clause.

Such a case would be part of the public record and available to the OP to document.

Absent a sample case as proof, no ‘confiscation’ has taken place.

In this thread, as with the other, the OP is either ignorant or a liar.
From the OP:
In the wake of New York’s latest gun control law, the New York Police Department is now sending out notices to registered gun owners demanding that they give up their firearms.
Do you dispute the validity of this statement?

I am the only one the evidence matter to apparently. No one has confiscated anything. The fact they are giving someone who is knowingly breaking the law so many choices is amazing. Even I know the gun laws there and I am not even a resident. If he wants to keep them he can either move them or himself somewhere else. If not he can sell them or CHOOSE to take a loss and turn them in.

So, voluntarily giving something up at the threat of government force is NOT confiscation.

How about that.

I see.

So Americans in NY do NOT have an Unalienable right to life and to defend the same?

Forum List

Back