Proof Of Global Warming

orogenicman

Darwin was a pastafarian
Jul 24, 2013
warming_zpse8d8df63.jpg

As I have always said....warming is good. Cold is the killer. All good things come from warming....including fashion. A couple of more degrees and maybe we could get back to the garden.

I doubt that very many people are interested in seeing you in your birthday suit. :doubt:

Hey, I'm a hottie. The ladies line up along my fence when I am mowing the grass, shirtless. In the nude, I would have to add razor wire to the top of my fence to keep my fidelity to my wife in tact. To the guys, I guess it would be a different story. Seeing me naked might give rise to feelings of inadequacy that could last you a life time.

As I have always said....warming is good. Cold is the killer. All good things come from warming....including fashion. A couple of more degrees and maybe we could get back to the garden.

I doubt that very many people are interested in seeing you in your birthday suit. :doubt:

Hey, I'm a hottie. The ladies line up along my fence when I am mowing the grass, shirtless. In the nude, I would have to add razor wire to the top of my fence to keep my fidelity to my wife in tact. To the guys, I guess it would be a different story. Seeing me naked might give rise to feelings of inadequacy that could last you a life time.

Yes I am sure they do:

newfence.jpg

It's true. Seems the neighbors on both sides always need to borrow something whenever I start the mower. Guess those feelings of inadequacy started without seeing me nude....such feelings induce the need to insult the source of those feelings.

Forum List

Back