Proof that 'liberals' have been lying to us for years

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
First, they tell us that regulations don't hurt businesses but then they complain that regulations on abortion clinics are designed to shut them down. I totally agree that states putting business style regulations on abortion clinics are designed to shut them down so when 'liberals' say that they are actually telling the truth but when they then turnaround and tell us that regulations don't hurt businesses they must be completely lying when they say that and they must know they are lying when they say that!

First, they tell us that regulations don't hurt businesses but then they complain that regulations on abortion clinics are designed to shut them down. I totally agree that states putting business style regulations on abortion clinics are designed to shut them down so when 'liberals' say that they are actually telling the truth but when they then turnaround and tell us that regulations don't hurt businesses they must be completely lying when they say that and they must know they are lying when they say that!

How old are you? You sound like some dumb teenager. Your posts are goofy.

It isn't very consistent to say that regulations don't harm businesses but then say that regulations on abortion clinics are designed to shut them down. If regulations don't harm businesses as 'liberals' claim then they shouldn't harm abortion clinics. They seem to claim both and one is the negation of the other.

It isn't very consistent to say that regulations don't harm businesses but then say that regulations on abortion clinics are designed to shut them down. If regulations don't harm businesses as 'liberals' claim then they shouldn't harm abortion clinics. They seem to claim both and one is the negation of the other.

It requires enough brains and maturity to understand the difference. Apples and oranges ain't the same...

It requires enough brains and maturity to understand the difference. Apples and oranges ain't the same...

It requires one to be crazy to understand the difference.

lol

You have no proof of your ‘proof.’

Just a straw man fallacy.

lol

Blah blah blah blah

Well they are both like you a FRUIT.

lol

You've done absolutely nothing to disprove his statement, and continue to call literally everything you disagree with a "Stawman fallacy".

they actually don't know

the leftist leaders know they are lying, but the run of the mill leftist poster has no fucking clue.

read Animal Farm

four legs good
two legs better

you really get the grasp of the leftist brain by reading that.

case in point that proves my point

:lmao:

you lack both, in spades.

why is it every time we want less regs that you moronic fucks claim we want more pollution?

it's because you lace the brains and maturity to tell the difference.

When corporations get fed up with regulations and taxes and leave the country the left throws a fit and calls them unpatriotic. Liberal assholes know they destroy businesses, they just don't care.

lol

liberals claim regulatons on abortion clinics - Google Search

pages of proof.

now apologize for lying.

lol

You've done absolutely nothing to disprove his statement, and continue to call literally everything you disagree with a "Stawman fallacy".
that's the lefts fallback plan.

they can't admit the truth or face it, so they insult the op and lie.

ccj really is the dumbest person here as 'stawman fallacy' is a hot key for him

I never heard a liberal say that regulations never hurt businesses.

You Liberals like to regulate yet not be regulated.

Egregious regulations and unlimited liability hurt businesses.

Egregious regulations and unlimited liability hurt businesses.

It might cost a business more to safely dispose of toxic waste than it would if the business just dumped it in the river.
You choose between dangerous pollution and keeping things easier and cheaper for the business. I don't have trouble figuring out that choice. Why you do is not surprising.

Forum List

Back