Proof that 'liberals' have been lying to us for years

Nobody said allow dumping old car seats, acid or dead bodies into a river or field. Safety regs are if course necc.

However, many frivolous suits are filed vs. Small business to extort payments. Entirr industry sprangbup in places like CA. Light sw too high, no wheelchair access to 100 yr. Old 2nd floor etc. If I had time or patience I would link many. It is out there.

Many business taken down b4 open by maggot lawyers. Many closed down, canr afford or don't want to fight. Anither BHO record? More business close than open 2016?

First, they tell us that regulations don't hurt businesses but then they complain that regulations on abortion clinics are designed to shut them down. I totally agree that states putting business style regulations on abortion clinics are designed to shut them down so when 'liberals' say that they are actually telling the truth but when they then turnaround and tell us that regulations don't hurt businesses they must be completely lying when they say that and they must know they are lying when they say that!

I never heard a liberal say that regulations never hurt businesses.
Then why put so many on them?

First, they tell us that regulations don't hurt businesses but then they complain that regulations on abortion clinics are designed to shut them down. I totally agree that states putting business style regulations on abortion clinics are designed to shut them down so when 'liberals' say that they are actually telling the truth but when they then turnaround and tell us that regulations don't hurt businesses they must be completely lying when they say that and they must know they are lying when they say that!

Because businesses won't behave voluntarily.

lol

You have no proof of your ‘proof.’

Just a straw man fallacy.
You've done absolutely nothing to disprove his statement, and continue to call literally everything you disagree with a "Stawman fallacy".
Are you deficient in the meaning?

How old are you? You sound like some dumb teenager. Your posts are goofy.

It isn't very consistent to say that regulations don't harm businesses but then say that regulations on abortion clinics are designed to shut them down. If regulations don't harm businesses as 'liberals' claim then they shouldn't harm abortion clinics. They seem to claim both and one is the negation of the other.

It requires enough brains and maturity to understand the difference. Apples and oranges ain't the same...
Translation: He's right, I'm fucked and have no rational explanation

How old are you ,105 years old?

Most business do, especially when we have people like me bitching about it to our managers

Another of your stupid, stupid false equivalence fallacies that you trade in!

A regulation put in place to protect the public health and safety to properly construct holding ponds of toxic waste from a coal fired plant's fly ash, is a far, far cry from a regulation requiring a woman to have a vaginal ultrasound forcing her to watch a screen showing the results. There is an absolute public interest in the former, but absolutely none in the latter.

It's way beyond lying...it's a way of life.

Depends what regulations you are talking about

Are you talking about fire codes, building codes, labor laws, environmental protection?

Neither do abortions doctors, but you don't think they need regulations.

Egregious regulations and unlimited liability hurt businesses.

It might cost a business more to safely dispose of toxic waste than it would if the business just dumped it in the river.
You choose between dangerous pollution and keeping things easier and cheaper for the business. I don't have trouble figuring out that choice. Why you do is not surprising.

I am all about limited regulation, not blank check, unlimited liability, otherwise egregious money grabs using unrealistic levels of fear uncertainty and doubt as you have just done here.

How old are you? You sound like some dumb teenager. Your posts are goofy.

It isn't very consistent to say that regulations don't harm businesses but then say that regulations on abortion clinics are designed to shut them down. If regulations don't harm businesses as 'liberals' claim then they shouldn't harm abortion clinics. They seem to claim both and one is the negation of the other.

It requires enough brains and maturity to understand the difference. Apples and oranges ain't the same...

"Brains and maturity? is that a euphemism meaning lying and weaseling?

You're confusing results with intentions. Business regulations are trade-offs in hopes of achieving a good. The Texas regulations are intentional attempts to hurt a business.

lol

You have no proof of your ‘proof.’

Just a straw man fallacy.
You've done absolutely nothing to disprove his statement, and continue to call literally everything you disagree with a "Stawman fallacy".
Are you deficient in the meaning?
I never said he was using it wrong, I was pointing out that his vocabulary is very limited. Though, that's not to say he hasn't used it wrong before.

That is the worst lie ever told.

hands down

Forum List

Back