Proof that Nancy Pelosi Set Up and Framed President Trump Jan 6.

It sounds like President Trump fell into the trap of a House Speaker.

How embarrassing for your god to be such a rube and fall for the con.

I wonder if he also sent his bank account information to the Nigerian prince.

Ummm?
Just what decision was that by the SCOTUS?
I had not heard that Don Trump had presented evidence of such to the Supremes.
Can you be a little more fulsome and articulate there for us, poster Beautress?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And then there is this:

????
ALL of them were 'welcomed' in?
Really?
I ask 'really'? ...because, well, because I watched on the telly as TrumpRioters sprayed, stomped, and speared uniformed Capitol police officers.

I also saw TrumpRioters smashing windows and doors as they broke into the Capitol.
Maybe you didn't see those incidents that were so widely televised?

Try this:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm gonna go out on a limb and assume the avataree 'beautress' is intended to be a feminization of a fake name?

And if that is so, well, as you can read in the quotes above it just goes to show that misogyny ain't confined to men against women. We can find it in unexpected quarters.

Becaue of envy? Fear? Resentment? Inadequacy?
Hell, I dunno.
How could we?
My avatar and me are guys. So to speak. ;)

You believe that theater? Democrat operatives register as Republicans for the distinct purpose of dirty trick theaters in public that look bad. And when they "discover" the faker is a Republican, you guys eat that like a package of Lays. Consider yourself on my poor little naive kid list. :cranky:

How embarrassing for your god to be such a rube and fall for the con.

I wonder if he also sent his bank account information to the Nigerian prince.
My God is not President Trump. He's my President.

I have to go now. I have my best friend dying in the hospital and this is my turn to get ready and go for what could be the last time I see the family that isn't a funeral.

And yet, she owned the fat former guy. :heehee: You know, ever time you call her weak or call President Biden weak.............................what it says about your LOSER fat former guy....:heehee:
Hahahahahaha. Just like a Trumper, you can’t handle any criticism of you side of the duopoly.

She set President Trump up
You think her statement that she wants to punch Trump is *proof* that she set something up? Wow...
and people went to jail for a damn whole year for being welcomed into the Capitol Building by a cop
If people were welcomed in to the Capitol, why were the windows broken, why were doors smashed, why were 141 police injured?
Nancy was boss of.l
What might that mean?
She is a heartless witch and I hope the Pope excommunicates her and her crime family she orchestrated
Curious why you would go to the Pope when you're accusing her of civil crimes.
not to mention the ruthless turning over of President Trump's entire life
Trump has made certain his entire adult life was prominent in the public eye and during that time has blatantly committed numerous crimes and behaved in an utterly amoral manner. I should think you would sic the Pope on him.
the FBI Raid lie and everything else this creep sister has done.
Speaker Pelosi had absolutely nothing to do with the FBI's execution of a lawful search warrant on a private citizen.
Feeble? Baloney! I think she should be behind bars for two years until she is executed for high treason
WHAT treason?
destroying this sovereign nation
Last time I checked, we were still a sovereign nation. So what are you actually accusing her of having done?
and other hijinks
Hijinks? Were those misdemeanor hijinks or felony hijinks?
she with malice aforethought hurt Trump with.
If you can't identify specific illegal actions that you can reasonably demonstrate Pelosi took against Trump, this is nothing but a delusional rant.
She should sue her for every damn penny and piece of property she and her criminal husband have.
She should? On what grounds?
And they should shave her head for shame.
Really? Are you not at least a resident of the United States? Do courts do that to people where you come from?
She hates America, and she says she will be happy to go to prison for it.
I'm sorry, but the clear message from this post is that YOU hate America.
And the Supreme Court had better rescind its idiot decision NOT TO HEAR PRESIDENT TRUMP'S EVIDENCE THAT THE ELECTION 2020 WAS A TOTAL AND GODAWFUL FRAUD EXECUTED BY THIS ORCHESTRATING WITCH AND HER INSPIRATION HILLARY ROTTEN CLINTON WHO IS EQUALLY EVIL AND GUILTY OF USING HER CAMPAIGN AS A SHIELD FOR CRIMES AGAINST AMERICA !!!
This would be the same Supreme Court that Trump and McConnell unethically packed 6-3 with unqualified conservatives? Got it. So, it appears here that you believe Pelosi orchestrated mass voter fraud nationwide that stole the election victory from Mr Trump. Do you have any details as to how she did that? Do you have any evidence, because Trump & Co DID NOT. They had NO EVIDENCE of mass voter fraud and they didn't even hint that they thought Pelosi was involved. SIXTY different judges, many of them Trump appointees SAID TRUMP HAD NO EVIDENCE and NO ONE in that effort ever targeted Pelosi. Where in the fuck did you ever get the idea that you know better?
IT'S TIME TO CLEAN UP WASHINGTON DC AND FIGURE OUT HOW COME UNPOPULAR DEMOCRATS "WON" SEATS IN CONGRESS BY WAY OF A TOTALLY CORRUPT ELECTION.
HAHAHAHAHAAAhaahaahaaaa. I bet that keeps you up at night. Maybe you're delusions are from lack of sleep.

Last edited:
You are literally distorting everything which happened.

This is the way your mind sees it. It is not how things happened and the 1/6 Committee has proven each and every one of their points.

You will not watch them, right? Or scream at all the proof they have shown as LIES !!!!!
We have video proof of a lot of Democrat corruption including the one above. May you be the next waiter she stiffs in a restaurant, Superfan man.

You think her statement that she wants to punch Trump is *proof* that she set something up? Wow...

If people were welcomed in to the Capitol, why were the windows broken, why were doors smashed, why were 141 police injured?

What might that mean?

Curious why you would go to the Pope when you're accusing her of civil crimes.

Trump has made certain his entire adult life was prominent in the public eye and during that time has blatantly committed numerous crimes and behaved in an utterly amoral manner. I should think you would sic the Pope on him.

Speaker Pelosi had absolutely nothing to do with the FBI's execution of a lawful search warrant on a private citizen.

WHAT treason?

Last time I checked, we were still a sovereign nation. So what are you actually accusing her of having done?

Hijinks? Were those misdemeanor hijinks or felony hijinks?

If you can't identify specific illegal actions that you can reasonably demonstrate Pelosi took against Trump, this is nothing but a delusional rant.

She should? On what grounds?

Really? Are you not at least a resident of the United States? Do courts do that to people where you come from?

I'm sorry, but the clear message from this post is that YOU hate America.

This would be the same Supreme Court that Trump and McConnell unethically packed 6-3 with unqualified conservatives? Got it. So, it appears here that you believe Pelosi orchestrated mass voter fraud nationwide that stole the election victory from Mr Trump. Do you have any details as to how she did that? Do you have any evidence, because Trump & Co DID NOT. They had NO EVIDENCE of mass voter fraud and they didn't even hint that they thought Pelosi was involved. SIXTY different judges, many of them Trump appointees SAID TRUMP HAD NO EVIDENCE and NO ONE in that effort ever targeted Pelosi. Where in the fuck did you ever get the idea that you know better?

HAHAHAHAHAAAhaahaahaaaa. I bet that keeps you up at night. Maybe you're delusions are from lack of sleep.
Honey, you 've been watching too much of the lying lockstep MSM commie optional truth copycats of timed hubris bombs for Nancy the ten million a year designer dress hoarder. And in addition to her withholding tips to be equal with Hillary Rotten the yer-lucky-to-serve-me scheister in restaurants and hairdresser outfits, Nancy spends so much time orchestrating puerile high-school bully tactical events to humiliate other people, she doesn't have time to conduct herself in a Constitutional manner when she executes her dereliction of duty office chores. You can have her. Keep her away from scratching President Trump's eyes out the next chance she gets because she is going down if she pulls any more dervish stunts that are destroying children's idea of what being an adult should be. Parents are just now becoming effective home school teachers just to keep people like Nancy Pelosi away from their innocent children. She's let the communists lead the old Teacher's union, and it isn't pretty what they're doing to break up the family so they can have more power.

HOLY SHIT the lack of self awareness is amazing.

Not a single leftist twat can resonably demonstrate that Trump ever broke any laws and yet, here we are.

I found this video of Nancy Pelosi saying "I'm gonna punch him (Trump) out, and I'm gonna go to jail."
So how does that feel to know the big lie was on Trump for EIGHT years?
(2 years campaign, 4 years as POTUS, 2 years following cheated polls)
What are you leftists going to do now? Form a Communist Party? I dare ya!

I think the key phrase is, "I've been waiting for this... trespassing on the Capitol grounds."

Can't provide the proof. As it does not exist.

So, you go very low. :)
Not so. You seem to be a Democrat operative here to disprove removed videos as they were when we viewed them. Your team skewed the video of extraneous votes being pulled from boxes hidden under the tables until the Republican watchdog team was told to go home, and that the Democrats would close down. One Republican said she went back to get an item she'd left, and the dolts on the other side of the door wouldn't let her in. The hidden video went on for quite some time showing people recounting the same boxes of votes over and over until the count that showed Trump had wan was set aside while the overcounting time and again went on and on and on. The excuses of what was left are nothing short of a Demmie wet dream, doll. They altered the video and used it as a weapon of how Republicans were wrong. HOW CONVENIENT IS THAT SUPERSHIT. Take and fake it. That is the Democrat tactic. but of course, it was all restaged and the truthful clear cheating was CONVENIENTLY MISSING on the reconstructed video taken over by another Democrat operative mule. 2,000 mules changed the election from a Trump win to additional fakey votes being added all over. Next time, there will be more multiple attacks at precincts that are friendly to Democrat mules. So I don't believe your blather any more than I can throw you.

Your team destroyed the real video by overwriting your junk on it. So you have 2 videos, the one you heisted and changed and the explanatory one. That's called obstruction and destroying evidence. Cheater.

Last edited:
Not so. You seem to be a Democrat operative here to disprove removed videos as they were when we viewed them. Your team skewed the video of extraneous votes being pulled from boxes hidden under the tables until the Republican watchdog team was told to go home, and that the Democrats would close down. One Republican said she went back to get an item she'd left, and the dolts on the other side of the door wouldn't let her in. The hidden video went on for quite some time showing people recounting the same boxes of votes over and over until the count that showed Trump had wan was set aside while the overcounting time and again went on and on and on. The excuses of what was left are nothing short of a Demmie wet dream, doll. They altered the video and used it as a weapon of how Republicans were wrong. HOW CONVENIENT IS THAT SUPERSHIT. Take and fake it. That is the Democrat tactic. but of course, it was all restaged and the truthful clear cheating was CONVENIENTLY MISSING on the reconstructed video taken over by another Democrat operative mule. 2,000 mules changed the election from a Trump win to additional fakey votes being added all over. Next time, there will be more multiple attacks at precincts that are friendly to Democrat mules. So I don't believe your blather any more than I can throw you.

Your team destroyed the real video by overwriting your junk on it. So you have 2 videos, the one you heisted and changed and the explanatory one. That's called obstruction and destroying evidence. Cheater.
Wow, what a trip !!!!

"....too much of the lying lockstep MSM commie optional truth copycats of timed hubris bombs for Nancy the ten million a year designer dress hoarder.........so much time orchestrating puerile high-school bully tactical events..."
Whew!!
And I thought I was a bit of a spendthrift with adjectives, but......but dear poster Beautress makes me look like a poor country cousin.
You go girl. You be you!

----------------------------------------------------------------
Parents are just now becoming effective home school teachers just to keep people like Nancy Pelosi away from their innocent children.
Gurlfriend, you really need to get back on de-caff. You are coming across as a bit scatter-brained and flighty.
That's not a good look for a woman. (or, for that matter, a man.)
You can do better.
Put your biggurl panties on and show us that your really do have some gravitas.

Good luck, mon ami. ✌️

"Just what decision was that by the SCOTUS?"

For posters who haven't followed all the posts on this thread, well, the above query was to poster Beautress who alleged that the Supreme Court had heard a case brought by Don Trump that the 2020 election was stolen from him. And they rejected the evidence he presented.

And poster Beautress objects to their rejection.
Which is OK here in America. Not a problem with that.

But when queried as to just which case that was, or even easier, a link to reportage about this rejected 'evidence'......well, good poster Beautress goes MIA. She goes into the WPP (Witness Protection Program). She disappears.

Yeah, I don't get that either.

She set President Trump up and people went to jail for a damn whole year for being welcomed into the Capitol Building by a cop Nancy was boss of.l She is a heartless witch and I hope the Pope excommunicates her and her crime family she orchestrated, not to mention the ruthless turning over of President Trump's entire life, the FBI Raid lie and everything else this creep sister has done.

Feeble? Baloney! I think she should be behind bars for two years until she is executed for high treason, destroying this sovereign nation, and other hijinks she with malice aforethought hurt Trump with. She should sue her for every damn penny and piece of property she and her criminal husband have. And they should shave her head for shame.
She hates America, and she says she will be happy to go to prison for it.

And the Supreme Court had better rescind its idiot decision NOT TO HEAR PRESIDENT TRUMP'S EVIDENCE THAT THE ELECTION 2020 WAS A TOTAL AND GODAWFUL FRAUD EXECUTED BY THIS ORCHESTRATING WITCH AND HER INSPIRATION HILLARY ROTTEN CLINTON WHO IS EQUALLY EVIL AND GUILTY OF USING HER CAMPAIGN AS A SHIELD FOR CRIMES AGAINST AMERICA !!!

IT'S TIME TO CLEAN UP WASHINGTON DC AND FIGURE OUT HOW COME UNPOPULAR DEMOCRATS "WON" SEATS IN CONGRESS BY WAY OF A TOTALLY CORRUPT ELECTION.

The obvious answer is that the Democrats aren't as unpopular as you've been lead to believe.

Forum List

Back