Prophet Muhammad Birth !

Denial is not just a river!

I already told you I'm not for the Iranian government. They aren't honest upright and I'm angry with what's happening in Syria. But I believe in their right to self defense. If Israel can quickly destroy nuclear facilities and everything will be over in weeks. That's better. But Iran isn't Iraq and it is harder to find the locations and hit them. That's why Israeli leaders still believe in diplomacy right now. No of them justified a war yet. :)

LMAO.... so now you are alright if israel bombs iran....becasue it suits your agenda?

imagine that.

No that's not my agenda. If Israel will actually attack it's better for it to end with a quick ceasefire. But they can't hit all the targets anyway. And they are still committing an act of war. Whether Iran will respond or not. I don't know that their military does

If you're gonna hate you don't need to comment. You never are positive towards me. So I don't see why you bother :confused:

And no I don't want Iran attacked for Syria. I don't want another war in the Middle East

Last edited:

If you're gonna hate you don't need to comment. You never are positive towards me. So I don't see why you bother :confused:

And no I don't want Iran attacked for Syria. I don't want another war in the Middle East

the truth is not hate.... you just said you would like israel to attack and make it fast.

And i can comment on anything i like.....just like you. So take some of your own advice...if you are gonna hate.... keep it to your self.

the truth is not hate.... you just said you would like israel to attack and make it fast.

And i can comment on anything i like.....just like you. So take some of your own advice...if you are gonna hate.... keep it to your self.

I didn't hate. I said if nuclear facilities are to be bombed(its seems like its inevitable). That's better than an all out war. Can you understand that? Or is to difficult?

I didn't hate. I said if nuclear facilities are to be bombed(its seems like its inevitable). That's better than an all out war. Can you understand that? Or is to difficult?

its advocating war.... can you understand that? I am sure you want israel to make a move like that so the muslms can go bat shit crazy....again.

do you really think muslims would think its a good thing that isreal take out irans nukes? That muslims would not riot all over the world?

now...if i said israel should take out irans nukes...of course you would have viewed it as hating. :lol:

its advocating war.... can you understand that? I am sure you want israel to make a move like that so the muslms can go bat shit crazy....again.

do you really think muslims would think its a good thing that isreal take out irans nukes? That muslims would not riot all over the world?

now...if i said israel should take out irans nukes...of course you would have viewed it as hating. :lol:

Too late... I say fuk em. (Im a H8R)

True "Muslims" are peaceful right?
:eusa_whistle:

Last edited:

Do you understand politics at all? You don't understand the Middle East do you? No one will be involved and Iran is a Shia country and it would make Shia people angry. I'm not advocating war I'm anti war. I don't want a war. From logicis point of view he see's the war as inevitable. So I answered him from his POV. I don't want a war at all. And you make no sense at all what kind of bigoted statement is that? If Israel attacks Iran can respond. You make it sound like only Muslims don't want another war.

Last edited:

Do you understand politics at all? You don't understand the Middle East do you? No one will be involved and Iran is a Shia country and it would make Shia people angry. I'm not advocating war I'm anti war. I don't want a war. From logicis point of view he see's the war as inevitable. So I answered him from his POV. I don't want a war at all. And you make no sense at all what kind of bigoted statement is that? If Israel attacks Iran can respond. You make it sound like only Muslims don't want another war.

:lmao:

.....if you don't know what to say. Step out

No one would be involved? ..... :lmao:
Iran is shia... and shia people would be angry.... but muslims wont go bat shit crazy? :lmao:
isnt shia... muslim? ..:lmao:
Anti war...but want a fast strike....:lmao:

Any other laughable ignorantly childish statements you want to add in there other then the neg?

.....if you don't know what to say. Step out

laughing at you... is saying something.....

Iran is shia... and shia people would be angry.... but muslims wont go bat shit crazy? :lmao:

Any other laughable ignorantly childish statements you want to add in there other then the neg?

Because you make no sense. Instead of looking at the effect that each of the citizens of each countries will experience. You bring up Muslims. That's flawed and unnecessary. Are you saying Iranians aren't allowed to be angry they are being bombed and murdered? C'mon man think better than that :cool:

Because you make no sense. Instead of looking at the effect that each of the citizens of each countries will experience. You bring up Muslims. That's flawed and unnecessary. Are you saying Iranians aren't allowed to be angry they are being bombed and murdered? C'mon man think better than that :cool:

Forum List

Back