Proposed bill to deregulate SBRs, SBSs and AOWs

Wild Bill Kelsoe

Diamond Member
Jan 21, 2021
Lets hope this passes. It'll be a huge step towards repealing, or at least defanging the NFA.

Lets hope this passes. It'll be a huge step towards repealing, or at least defanging the NFA.

Couldn't you guys just have a chili supper to raise money?

Beans or no beans?
Beans. They make me fart more, but without them, the chili spices wit pure ground beef protein tend to give me heartburn and sometime a burning ass. I am pretty liberal with macoroni and cheese in my chili, to cut down the effect. I like chili, but it doesn't like me as it used to.

Beans. They make me fart more, but without them, the chili spices wit pure ground beef protein tend to give me heartburn and sometime a burning ass. I am pretty liberal with macoroni and cheese in my chili, to cut down the effect. I like chili, but it doesn't like me as it used to.

I like a good Penrose picked egg or two to really heighten the effect of the beans, along with beer and homemade pull-apart yeast rolls.

R.670ca24acf6e9080b13058832c683852

I like a good Penrose picked egg or two to really heighten the effect of the beans, along with beer and homemade pull-apart yeast rolls.

R.670ca24acf6e9080b13058832c683852
Now you're nasty. That take me back to my beer joint days. Made the car sharing commute after work, pretty gross.

Forum List

Back