Proposed Legislation-Confiscate Firearms–Gives Gun Owners 90 Days to Turn in Weapons

Seriously stupid bill.

It'll never pass.

Amy dearheat you are sane.

Let me give you an example. I put it up in another thread but if you want to see slippery slope.....

My husband was transferred back from Saturn to Chrysler Bramalea. That meant a whole lotta guns ok.

Our legislation that started out as a small thing to reduce *cough* gun violence held my bows for almost a whole year at the border till we took our FAC's.

These libs up here would not release my bows to me because they were stored with my guns.

You give the anti gun people a chance to take an inch they will run a marathon.

You can't stop gun violence. You can't stop knife violence.

But we can remedy these situations by making sure these people can't hurt anyone else anymore.

And I'm even grey on that when you find out fools have manipulated DNA evidence.

None of this is easy. That's why we talk and there's a place I can talk.

If it passes I predict it will be overturned before it has a chance to go into effect.

Especially after Heller and McDonald.

Next up though, watch bullets. Heavy taxation. That's what Obama will do.

Because I do percussion I'm a lucky and very skilled lass. I can make my own. Hawken lady. Loved the feel of it first time ever.

And I still do.

Last edited:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=smLfve_nyHE]Bill O'Reilly, Letterman Spar Over Drones & Gun Control - YouTube[/ame]

This is what he said.

No matter how hard the Dems deny it, this is their goal.

Missouri Democrats Introduce Legislation to Confiscate Firearms – Gives Gun Owners 90 Days to Turn in Weapons

Missouri Democrats Introduce Legislation to Confiscate Firearms ? Gives Gun Owners 90 Days to Turn in Weapons | The Gateway Pundit
HOUSE BILL NO. 545-INTRODUCED BY REPRESENTATIVES ELLINGER (Sponsor), SCHUPP, MCNEIL AND WALTON GRAY (Co-sponsors).
http://www.house.mo.gov/billtracking/bills131/biltxt/intro/HB0545I.HTM

I see a lot of Democrats' careers going up in flames.

Seriously stupid bill.

It'll never pass.

I think one of the points should be, though, that the wingnut left wingers on here make a stink every time some one-off REP in whatever state puts a bill up like this, they attribute it to every REP, Conservative, Tea Party Member, or whatever else... but I doubt they will do the same in this case with their own party...

The thing is though, the left actually wants this to become law. Not just locally but nationally.

Wow. Stupid fucking Democrats.

The Democrat and Republican parties dont realize something. Each could DOMINATE the USA's political landscape for the next 30 years......if either got some fucking common sense. The population is so sick of both sides, the retards and idiots on both sides, that they are both angry and desperate for something sensible! But both parties are full of idiots, and neither are taking advantage of this epic opportunity in US politics.

There is no way that bill will pass in Missouri. These reps just doomed their chance at re-election.

I doubt it, they're more than likely big city commies who feel they are safe. Otherwise they would have never considered this kind of crap.

Last edited:

The Democrat and Republican parties dont realize something. Each could DOMINATE the USA's political landscape for the next 30 years......if either got some fucking common sense. The population is so sick of both sides, the retards and idiots on both sides, that they are both angry and desperate for something sensible! But both parties are full of idiots, and neither are taking advantage of this epic opportunity in US politics.

What would "common sense" entail, spending ourselves into bankruptcy? Please give us an outline of the program that would give either party a veto proof majority in Congress. I'm dying to see it.

Three main points of your epic new party for the non-retards and non-idiots ?

Sounds reasonable to me. Bill O'Reilly was on David Letterman and he thinks anyone found with a gun on the streets should get an automatic 10 year prison sentence.

Bill O'Reilly has said that he has never owned a gun. He is also in favor of national registration. Why are the ignorant always the biggest supporters of gun-control?

Last edited:
This is nonsense, there is no bill being submitted of this kind, this is just the arms dealers trying to get YOU to waist your tax return money on guns, don't fall into that crap, use your money wisely and pay your bills.

If it passes I predict it will be overturned before it has a chance to go into effect.

Especially after Heller and McDonald.

Next up though, watch bullets. Heavy taxation. That's what Obama will do.

Because I do percussion I'm a lucky and very skilled lass. I can make my own. Hawken lady. Loved the feel of it first time ever.

And I still do.

My uncle ordered 100,000 primers about three months ago. He expects them around the end of March. He's considering ordering another 100,000.

This is nonsense, there is no bill being submitted of this kind, this is just the arms dealers trying to get YOU to waist your tax return money on guns, don't fall into that crap, use your money wisely and pay your bills.

The bill has already been submitted...House bill #545. Are you ignorant, stupid, or lying?

Forum List

Back