Props to CBS for having a good debate

Hillary deserves to be in a maximum security prison, in a cell by herself, 23 hours a day and 1 hour to walk alone in the courtyard.

I don't recall hearing any softball questions. I did hear both Bitchillary and Bernie blame Bush for Obama's failures in the ME. This was however, expected.

I don't recall hearing any softball questions. I did hear both Bitchillary and Bernie blame Bush for Obama's failures in the ME. This was however, expected.

Trick question: Who was President in 2003? Take your time.

With the 24/7 Paris coverage, and 50 football games I'm shocked anyone actually watched it.
Did Bernie fall asleep ?

No no, the ME was invented on January 20, 2009. It has no history before that. Certainly nothing that would, I dunno, create tensions or move people around or anything.

Obama fucked up when HE withdrew all of our troops from Iraq and GAVE BACK all the ground that we had gained for the Iraqi people. Obama fucked up in Libya when he ABANDONED the Ambassador. I can think of very little, if anything that Obama hasn't fucked up. The man is a total fucking failure.

Forum List

Back