Prosecution Knows It Has Lost, Now Trying To Add Lesser Charges To Avoid Total Loss

I'm anti-fascist if that's what you are trying to imply?
Do you understand the parameters of decency on which I will discuss issues here on this board?
So you are Antifa in the Canadian sector ? If so why do you make war with Trump ??

Or how about the Obama's Pastor { Reverend Jeremiah Wright }
" America's chickens are coming home to roost. "
Wright being close to another Chicago troublemaker { Louis Farrakhan }
Obama attended the Million Man March.
He did. There was an article by Debbie Schlussel pointing out that not
only did the Young Obama March-in the 1995 Million man march but he
also helped organize it.
Obama also held a Harvard Student Protest on behalf of his
Professor Mentor { Derrick Bell } over his not being given tenure.
Bell was a huge proponent of Critical Race Theory.
Farrakhan, Obama and the like are cut from the same cloth.

I'm a Canadian and so I don't support either corrupt US political party.

And I prefer to stay away from criticism of Obama because it nearly always smells like racism.
Do what ?? Criticizing Obama is basically racism ? That's the cowards way out. No racist here, so I can criticize all I want.

Do what ?? Criticizing Obama is basically racism ? That's the cowards way out. No racist here, so I can criticize all I want.
Some criticize Obama for his politics. Most criticize Obama for him being an uppity negro who presumed he could be their president.

I don't accuse anybody until they provide evidence of their racism.

Um .... News Flash.Even though Obama is about The Most Spoiled Potus in
Modern American History he faced NO Racism in his 2 terms.In fact,the
Electorate made sure to Treat him very decently and never dared to pull
the crap they did with another Black high up the Government ladder.
Condi Rice was a stunning american.A Genius.She excelled at everything
she did.From Piano,to Ballet to figure skating.Then Lanuages.
Graduated High School at age 16.
The First African American Female Secretary-of-State.
Prior to that Bush 43's National Security Adviser.
She was routinely called names by this doggedly 2-faced slimy MSM.
Just recently accused of being a Foot soldier for White Supremacy.
In the same vein as what Larry Elder - Producer of - Uncle Tom -
and Talk Radio host was considered.
They gotta have their enemies or their long term agendas fail. If an American black person says anything about the radical anti-American, racist, gangland culture that is on the rise everywhere, then quickly they are labeled an uncle Tom, a race traitor, a sell out in which is all racist stances taken against white people by these certain black's who are on a mission to carve out an America possibly someday free from white authority having anything to do with them. A lot of black's don't think like this in terms of one's race, but they are expected or demanded to go along regardless of whether it's at the voting booth or maybe being activist all year long for the cause.

Promoting weakness among the races or groups is another tactic or practice being conducted to someday overcome by way of the groups collaborating together to achieve a goal.

Some criticize Obama for his politics. Most criticize Obama for him being an uppity negro who presumed he could be their president.

You said uppity what ??? ROTFLMBO.

Mark Levin { leading author,Top Talk Radio Host and former Reagan
Chief of Staff to AG { Ed Meese } made the case a couple days ago that
the FBI needs to be reworked.Shut down and started anew.It's been proven
to be that shady and used for Political weaponization.
That was the Problem Trump faced.He had an FBI that was very shady.
Many Obama " Holdovers ". It takes years to rid an Agency like the FBI to
clean house.Plus the FBI under Trump was leaking to the Press.
That's why it was important to prove Obama, Biden, and Hillary were in together on the spying of Trump prior to the 16. Hopefully this on going investigation will ultimately out all of them who may have committed huge federal crimes in their efforts to stop the coming Trump presidency. Go Durham.

All Americans should be demanding the truth in hopes to get an American justice system reset before it's to late.

Here is what at least 2 or 4 jury members will be influenced- Rittenhouse had a bullet proof vest and gave it to a friend. That tells me he was truthful in stating he went there to help. Otherwise, anybody with a lick of sense knows he would have definitely, without question, kept the vest and worn it. That is huge evidence.

I call shenanigans.

The only people who made comments about Obabble being a "negro" were likely Plugs Biden and his KKK cronies.

Farrakhan invented his own religion.. Obama went to Baptist church for 20 years.
Why are you such a cover for ? Obama went to that church because his wife probably made him go... ROTFLMBO.

Forum List

Back