Prosperity, a closed border, law & order, white people..All bad for Mexifornia

This again?

Same shit different day. I guess he thinks we don't get that he hates illegals. His posts run about 99% I hate illegals to nothing of importance.

I think maybe the single biggest impact of Trump's election is the way he's embolden the cowards and the morons to speak their piece. But, looking on the bright side, at least now we know who they are.

What a crock of shit.
We've been "speaking our piece" for decades.
Now that something is actually being done about it lefties are crying about it.

This again?

Same shit different day. I guess he thinks we don't get that he hates illegals. His posts run about 99% I hate illegals to nothing of importance.

I think maybe the single biggest impact of Trump's election is the way he's embolden the cowards and the morons to speak their piece. But, looking on the bright side, at least now we know who they are.
Snowflakes have always vented their spleans. However, they have gone into a gigantic hissy fit since Trump's election. According to them, Trump is the cause of everything evil in the world.

This again?

Snowflakes have always vented their spleans. However, they have gone into a gigantic hissy fit since Trump's election. According to them, Trump is the cause of everything evil in the world.

I don't think he's the cause. He's really just a reflection of a large portion of our population that we've tried to ignore. It hasn't worked.

This again?

Its so terrible to be against illegal aliens! The HORROR!
:lol:

This again?

I don't think he's the cause. He's really just a reflection of a large portion of our population that we've tried to ignore. It hasn't worked.
You mean people who want our borders controlled, our taxes and govenrment cut, regulations reigned in and sanity brought back to our laws? You mean people who are tired of American being a punching bag for every other country in the world? Yeah, he is a reflection of them.

Its so terrible to be against illegal aliens! The HORROR! :lol:

You mean people who want our borders controlled, our taxes and govenrment cut, regulations reigned in and sanity brought back to our laws? You mean people who are tired of American being a punching bag for every other country in the world? Yeah, he is a reflection of them.

Nah... no one really buys the excuses. No point in pretending.

This again?

Racist!

This again?

Racist!
the mexican race is inferior!! :lol:

Its so terrible to be against illegal aliens! The HORROR! :lol:

Nah... no one really buys the excuses. No point in pretending.
Excuses for what? Those are the people who voted for Trump, as opposed to the America hating scum who want to flood this country with illegal aliens, raise taxes out of sight, regulate our economy into the graveyard and present America's backside for every other country to kick. Only sleazy lying douchebags imply that everyone who voted for Trump is a racist. You do that because you know most Americans don't support your agenda. We aren't interested becoming mules to serve your purposes.

Last edited:
This again?

Racist!
I didn't know Mexico was a race.

Even in leftist Califuckeveryone, I think that Jerry Brown-like-shit sealed his political doom when he gave an angry speech awhile back calling California taxpaying citizens "the real freeloaders" when people opposed his sanctuary city masturbations. It'll be a stone tied around his neck like Hillary's "deplorables" comment.

Racist!
It isnt. Thats why i was laughing lol

Racist!

Nope. I wasn't referring to racism. It's authoritarian nationalism - aka fascism - that you fools are embracing.

Racist!

Nope. I wasn't referring to racism. It's authoritarian nationalism - aka fascism - that you fools are embracing.
ROFL! What could be more comical than watching leftists whine about "authoritarianism?" "Nationalism" is just the perjorative the left invented to smear patriotism. It's one of those words like "homophobia" the left uses to make perfectly acceptable ideas seem shameful.

Racist!

Omg omg
Hitler liked citizenship and borders too! LOL
How dumb

Racist!

Omg omg
Hitler liked citizenship and borders too! LOL
How dumb
He was also a vegetarian who liked animals! Horrors!

Forum List

Back