Protect your Equus ferus from Covid-19.5

Why? Is the world really going to hell in a handbasket? At one time I thought this woman had some common sense... Personally I could give a tinkers damn if you wear a mask or not, but don't show the world how stupid you can be...

whats funny is if she didnt have them wear masks there would be someone else complaining they didnt wear them,,,
You should go out without a mask.
Have fun. And let us know how it works out

I've been known to wear a mask while riding a horse... at least until the posse stops chasing me.

c700x420.jpg

Why? Is the world really going to hell in a handbasket? At one time I thought this woman had some common sense... Personally I could give a tinkers damn if you wear a mask or not, but don't show the world how stupid you can be...

whats funny is if she didnt have them wear masks there would be someone else complaining they didnt wear them,,,
I have since the start and worked every day as essential. You can keep hiding under your weighted blanket.
Only close call was a dumb bitch wearing a mask that forced me onto the shoulder with her inattentive driving, on her phone probably virtue signaling just like you.

The Masks are nothing more to stoke fear. Nothing more....nothing less. The more people they can get to wear masks anywhere...even in the middle of nowhere - shows "they care". Which in reality, they are telling you: "You either wear a mask, or we will come down and hunt you down!"

"They can’t find any other way to beat Trump. They haven’t been able to impeach him. They haven’t been able to find anything criminal during investigations. They haven’t been able to do diddly-squat. So what they’re doing now is trying to take advantage of something that’s fallen into their lap. The coronavirus gives them an extraordinary opportunity to inflict and maintain the infliction of great damage on the economy.

It’s an age-old political truth that back-pocket issues determine winners and losers of elections, and they are hell-bent here on this economy being seen as continually thwarted, locked down, slowed down, more people out of work, employment rate raising, people on welfare rising.

Even if deaths go up, it’s good for them. They get to blame Trump for it! If you doubt me, grab audio sound bite number 6. Everybody knows that Andrew Cuomo shunted off seasoned citizens to nursing homes where they died. Everybody knows it!"

1590115886393.png

worked fine so far,,,nothing in my life has changed except for the crazies running around like lunatics,,,

fun to watch,,,

Folks who refuse to wear masks are chosing to show their selfishness and general contempt for everyone who isn't them.
Well.
I do have contempt for all the Karen's like you.
You show your contempt for anyone who disagrees daily, and just pointing out it is a two way street sunshine.

Folks who refuse to wear masks are chosing to show their selfishness and general contempt for everyone who isn't them.

If you know you don't have the virus, why wear a mask? I've been tested.

Well.
You show your contempt for anyone who disagrees daily, and just pointing out it is a two way street sunshine.
I'm wearing my mask when I go out, princess. No complaints outta me.

Real Americans protect their neighbors.

Scum-sucking Russian trolls whine about wearing masks.

So, which are you?

In th last few minutes?

Well.

So, which are you?

Well.

So, which are you?
Those same real Americans with no regard for others on the highway? As I stated above?
I avoid crowds and people regardless, so a loon like you has nothing to worry about as I wouldn't ever be in your disgusting presence.
Wear your mask for continued virtue signaling...save the propaganda for the meek like you.
Read this and learn something...from Dr.Osterholm of the Uof M.

In th last few minutes?

No, Iwas sick in March and went to the Doc and had a test.

Forum List

Back