Protect your Equus ferus from Covid-19.5

maskwearingsheep.jpg

Why? Is the world really going to hell in a handbasket? At one time I thought this woman had some common sense... Personally I could give a tinkers damn if you wear a mask or not, but don't show the world how stupid you can be...

Folks who refuse to wear masks are chosing to show their selfishness and general contempt for everyone who isn't them.
Well.
I do have contempt for all the Karen's like you.
You show your contempt for anyone who disagrees daily, and just pointing out it is a two way street sunshine.
I'm wearing my mask when I go out, princess. No complaints outta me.

Real Americans protect their neighbors.

Scum-sucking Russian trolls whine about wearing masks.

So, which are you?

Please see my signature line.

Why? Is the world really going to hell in a handbasket? At one time I thought this woman had some common sense... Personally I could give a tinkers damn if you wear a mask or not, but don't show the world how stupid you can be...

Folks who refuse to wear masks are chosing to show their selfishness and general contempt for everyone who isn't them.
Well.
You show your contempt for anyone who disagrees daily, and just pointing out it is a two way street sunshine.

So, which are you?
Those same real Americans with no regard for others on the highway? As I stated above?
I avoid crowds and people regardless, so a loon like you has nothing to worry about as I wouldn't ever be in your disgusting presence.
Wear your mask for continued virtue signaling...save the propaganda for the meek like you.
Read this and learn something...from Dr.Osterholm of the Uof M.
Do your duty. Wear a mask.

Grow the fuck up and stop acting like a whiney little bitch.

whats funny is if she didnt have them wear masks there would be someone else complaining they didnt wear them,,,
You should go out without a mask.
Have fun. And let us know how it works out
Every day, I am fine. Neighborhood too. We ain’t germaphobes

If you know you don't have the virus, why wear a mask? I've been tested.
In th last few minutes?

No, Iwas sick in March and went to the Doc and had a test.
Do you think that means you're immune or something?

Well.

So, which are you?
Those same real Americans with no regard for others on the highway? As I stated above?
I avoid crowds and people regardless, so a loon like you has nothing to worry about as I wouldn't ever be in your disgusting presence.
Wear your mask for continued virtue signaling...save the propaganda for the meek like you.

Piss off Karen.
You should join the retards in the Sewer.
They are your kinda people.
Stuff the propaganda straight where the sun doesn't shine.

Well.

So, which are you?

I have no duty friend to you. Nor you to me. I’d tell you what to eat, exercise how to drive, wipe your ass you name it friend. Carry on picking your prick

In th last few minutes?

I am. What about it?

Well.

So, which are you?

Piss off Karen.
Lol I don't know who Karen is not do I have any desire to visit your imaginary friends in a sewer that most likely only exists in your head.

Are you attempting to insult me?

'cause you ain't very good at it.

Well.

So, which are you?

I have no duty friend to you. Nor you to me. I’d tell you what to eat, exercise how to drive, wipe your ass you name it friend. Carry on picking your prick
You've never heard of Civic duty?

It's an American thing.

In th last few minutes?

I am. What about it?
Your delusions are not part of this conversation.

Bugger off.

Well.

So, which are you?

Piss off Karen.
Lol I don't know who Karen is not do I have any desire to visit your imaginary friends in a sewer that most likely only exists in your head.

Are you attempting to insult me?

'cause you ain't very good at it.
Mirror, mirror.

You've never heard of Civic duty?

It's an American thing.
You don’t define my civic duty. LOL. I want poor people to go pick up trash in the street. No homeless many other things. It’s not my call. You stay a prick, you wear it well

In th last few minutes?

I am. What about it?
Your delusions are not part of this conversation.

Bugger off.
Yeah cause I pwned you

In th last few minutes?

Yes and I don't follow people into the boxcar like the liberal sheep are doing.

In th last few minutes?

Yes and I don't follow people into the boxcar like the liberal sheep are doing.
Thank you

Well.

So, which are you?

Stop telling people what to do. You NAZI FASCIST WANNABE

Forum List

Back