"protecting" And "serving"

If America wants fewer dead kids...then the kids must be trained how to react under stress. Otherwise theyll freeze and be sitting ducks. And the adults probably would to....cowards like DontTazeMeBro whose biggest risk to protect Americans has been carpal tunnel syndrome from message boards.

If America doesnt want their kids trained to react under stress...then accept kids will die often. Training for a violent situation isnt comfortable or nice or fun.

Maybe Navy commanders of warships should announce all battle drills a day in advance so everyone can get all nice and ready for it! Im sure that will get them ready for battle.

A) I've seen NO evidence to suggest that Taze is a coward
B) I think there is a significant difference between training Navy personal and training CHILDREN.

DontTazeMeBro: you obviously have a massive grudge against cops. Probably have been arrested for drugs and property crimes im guessing. Pretty sad actually. You are the type of person that cops protect the rest of us law abiding people from.

You are probably in your late 20s or 30s. Little education. No career. Single. Just a drain on society and unproductive.

Karma will get to you. One day youll be in grave danger and be begging 911 to send help. Youll respond by saying no way. Its ok. I know karma always wins. And when it happens...youll get a cop who takes his time to avoid speeding complaints, uses extreme patience to slow down to be sure he doesnt dare make a mistake, double and triple checks the address to be sure he makes no mistake......and well, youll be shit out of luck. The crime will.be over...and youll be angry that the cops didnt respond like a bat out of hell looking for justice when YOU were the victim.

You're probably one of those douchebag hipsters with a gay beard with flowers in it and a stupid little hat, who has never done a day of mans work in your life. You bitch about how men do mens work...without daring to put your skrawny ass on the line to help keep civility in this world yourself.

Overall....you are just a worthless hipster terd. And somehow someday karma will bite you in the ass, it always does.

This is three and a half paragraphs of PURE projection!

The most dangerous street gang in the country is the police.

DontTazeMeBro: you obviously have a massive grudge against cops. Probably have been arrested for drugs and property crimes im guessing. Pretty sad actually. You are the type of person that cops protect the rest of us law abiding people from.

You are probably in your late 20s or 30s. Little education. No career. Single. Just a drain on society and unproductive.

Karma will get to you. One day youll be in grave danger and be begging 911 to send help. Youll respond by saying no way. Its ok. I know karma always wins. And when it happens...youll get a cop who takes his time to avoid speeding complaints, uses extreme patience to slow down to be sure he doesnt dare make a mistake, double and triple checks the address to be sure he makes no mistake......and well, youll be shit out of luck. The crime will.be over...and youll be angry that the cops didnt respond like a bat out of hell looking for justice when YOU were the victim.

You're probably one of those douchebag hipsters with a gay beard with flowers in it and a stupid little hat, who has never done a day of mans work in your life. You bitch about how men do mens work...without daring to put your skrawny ass on the line to help keep civility in this world yourself.

Overall....you are just a worthless hipster terd. And somehow someday karma will bite you in the ass, it always does.

This is three and a half paragraphs of PURE projection!

The most dangerous street gang in the country is the police.

Completely untrue Jaraxle. Don't let the actions of a few dumbshits taint your view of the entire.

It is very true that most cops are just ordinary people out to do a job. They have no evil intent. Not any more than all these stories we here of teachers having sex with students means all teachers want to molest students.

Much like teachers though I DO agree that the unions do too much to prevent bad apples from being removed.

Not just unions, OTHER COPS protect the dirty ones! And those who dare not to face being ostracized, or even killed! (You know...just like the Mob...)

Not just unions, OTHER COPS protect the dirty ones! And those who dare not to face being ostracized, or even killed! (You know...just like the Mob...)

And that's why good cops don't say much Jaraxle. Who wants to be the guy who maybe doesn't get backup when he needs it?

That's why IA exists.

And that's why good cops don't say much Jaraxle. Who wants to be the guy who maybe doesn't get backup when he needs it?

That's why IA exists.

Yeah. We investigated ourselves and found we did nothing wrong. Great system.

That's why IA exists.

Yeah. We investigated ourselves and found we did nothing wrong. Great system.
I can only speak for Military Police internal affairs, or CID but those guys don't play. They live to bust bad police.

If America wants fewer dead kids...then the kids must be trained how to react under stress. Otherwise theyll freeze and be sitting ducks. And the adults probably would to....cowards like DontTazeMeBro whose biggest risk to protect Americans has been carpal tunnel syndrome from message boards.

If America doesnt want their kids trained to react under stress...then accept kids will die often. Training for a violent situation isnt comfortable or nice or fun.

Maybe Navy commanders of warships should announce all battle drills a day in advance so everyone can get all nice and ready for it! Im sure that will get them ready for battle.

B) I think there is a significant difference between training Navy personal and training CHILDREN.
The cartels have no problem training children. The child armies in africa train children. American street gangs train children starting at 7 or 8.

The cartels have no problem training children. The child armies in africa train children. American street gangs train children starting at 7 or 8.

You want our schools taking their cue from African villages?

I stand with the cops here. bring in the flame throwers

flamethrower.jpg

B) I think there is a significant difference between training Navy personal and training CHILDREN.[/QUOTE]
A) I have. His words wouldnt be what they are had he ever done anything dangerous.

B) Training a human brain how to react to danger...is the same process everywhere. Must create the stress in training, do the reaction, and that hardwires the brain to react. Its the ONLY way.

Probably was raised by a retard hipster like DontTazeMeBro.

The drill the cops did is how everywhere else in society trains to succeed. No drill works when you know its coming. The military knows this. The movie Crimson Tide with a fire going on and he does a drill during it? It works.

People are bitching about the cops needing to "do something" about school shootings. Well they are. And drilling the students on how to react is part of it. To MOVE and REACT under sudden stress. The military knows it works. But these whiny idiots dont want the reality of what it takes to respond to be the reality.

They want the answer...but not the answer.

Being a former police officer you should know perfectly well that you don't point your gun at something you don't intend to shoot. Their mere presence, barging into classrooms unannounced with guns drawn, shot the risk factor through the roof that somebody could have gotten hurt. It was an incredibly stupid thing to do and all it's doing is instilling irrational fear into children.

If Bucs is a "former" peace officer he is "former" because he no doubt was poor at his job. I have been reading his posts for a long time and I can't think of one instance where he said, "yeah, the cop went overboard here". Not one. Were he a reasonable person there are many cases that have been presented where that is the only logical observation.

Most children aren't developmentally CAPABLE of being trained the way seem to think is proper. Here's a novel concept, the police are assumed to be experts in their field, but, as we have seen, they are far from it. How about the POLICE get some better training? Right now the cops I see (with a few notable exceptions) are excellent report writers (especially when they make stuff up...they're getting really good at that) but they have poor skills in dealing with people who they are sworn to "PROTECT AND SERVE".

Now the public is considered a nuisance at best. That is the wrong way to look at them.

The drill the cops did is how everywhere else in society trains to succeed. No drill works when you know its coming. The military knows this. The movie Crimson Tide with a fire going on and he does a drill during it? It works.

People are bitching about the cops needing to "do something" about school shootings. Well they are. And drilling the students on how to react is part of it. To MOVE and REACT under sudden stress. The military knows it works. But these whiny idiots dont want the reality of what it takes to respond to be the reality.

Being a former police officer you should know perfectly well that you don't point your gun at something you don't intend to shoot. Their mere presence, barging into classrooms unannounced with guns drawn, shot the risk factor through the roof that somebody could have gotten hurt. It was an incredibly stupid thing to do and all it's doing is instilling irrational fear into children.

If Bucs is a "former" peace officer he is "former" because he no doubt was poor at his job. I have been reading his posts for a long time and I can't think of one instance where he said, "yeah, the cop went overboard here". Not one. Were he a reasonable person there are many cases that have been presented where that is the only logical observation.

Absolutely, there have been several instances posted in this thread where the LEO was in the wrong.

BUT, there have also been several instances posted where the LEO did nothing wrong.

Absolutely, there have been several instances posted in this thread where the LEO was in the wrong.

BUT, there have also been several instances posted where the LEO did nothing wrong.

No argument. However, Bucs never seems to admit when one does something wrong, that renders his opinion worthless as he is too biased. I will be the first one to support a cop who is in the right. However I will also demand that police be held to a very high standard. They have been entrusted with great power and they must not abuse that power.

No argument. However, Bucs never seems to admit when one does something wrong, that renders his opinion worthless as he is too biased. I will be the first one to support a cop who is in the right. However I will also demand that police be held to a very high standard. They have been entrusted with great power and they must not abuse that power.

I to think police should be held to a higher standard. At the same time, I believe they should also be MORE protected than the average citizen because more is expected of them.

I'm at a loss as to how this issue became political? I mean look at the WIlson thing. Either that guy committed murder, or he didn't . How did that get split down ideological lines? Or should I say idiotnological lines?

Most children aren't developmentally CAPABLE of being trained the way seem to think is proper. Here's a novel concept, the police are assumed to be experts in their field, but, as we have seen, they are far from it. How about the POLICE get some better training? Right now the cops I see (with a few notable exceptions) are excellent report writers (especially when they make stuff up...they're getting really good at that) but they have poor skills in dealing with people who they are sworn to "PROTECT AND SERVE".

Now the public is considered a nuisance at best. That is the wrong way to look at them.

Part of the problem is society thinks the "serve" part means the same thing for cops as an Applebees wiater. They think cops should hug citizens and kiss their asses. You arent gonna get choir boys to do cop work. So dont bitch about cops being a bit too...stern and not huggy wuggy touchy feely for you.

You havent read all my posts. You dont see ones where I say a cop is clearly wrong....because those incidents are so obvious that the threads dont last long and thus not many responses. Just like when I post a story of a heroic act or charitable act...thread doesnt last long bc its not a debate.

Police are more effective now than ever. Idiots just dont see it because crime has fallen, and the bad apples get splashed on facebook or youtube for dumbasses like you to make broad assumptions about how "most cops" are.

I to think police should be held to a higher standard. At the same time, I believe they should also be MORE protected than the average citizen because more is expected of them.

I'm at a loss as to how this issue became political? I mean look at the WIlson thing. Either that guy committed murder, or he didn't . How did that get split down ideological lines? Or should I say idiotnological lines?

Part of the problem is society thinks the "serve" part means the same thing for cops as an Applebees wiater. They think cops should hug citizens and kiss their asses. You arent gonna get choir boys to do cop work. So dont bitch about cops being a bit too...stern and not huggy wuggy touchy feely for you.

You havent read all my posts. You dont see ones where I say a cop is clearly wrong....because those incidents are so obvious that the threads dont last long and thus not many responses. Just like when I post a story of a heroic act or charitable act...thread doesnt last long bc its not a debate.

Police are more effective now than ever. Idiots just dont see it because crime has fallen, and the bad apples get splashed on facebook or youtube for dumbasses like you to make broad assumptions about how "most cops" are.

Oh please. I don't want them to be nutty twiggy huggable cops. I want them to be COMPETENT at their fucking jobs. Raiding the wrong house (which they do on a weekly basis it seems) and killing the innocents inside (which they likewise do) is the height of incompetence. The fact that you defend such gross incompetence says a lot about you. The fact that you try and lay the blame for that gross incompetence at the feet of the victims just reinforces my opinion of your fundamental lack of humanity and support for a police state.

and the op is gonna call the police when his/her life is in danger one day- oh the irony!

The OP is a multiple gun owner with a CWP and a 15 year practioner of martial arts. If I call the police it will be for them to come pick up the body.

Forum List

Back