"protecting" And "serving"

and the op is gonna call the police when his/her life is in danger one day- oh the irony!

The OP is a multiple gun owner with a CWP and a 15 year practioner of martial arts. If I call the police it will be for them to come pick up the body.

Yup. It's funny how we Nevadans are capable of taking care of ourselves isn't it.

and the op is gonna call the police when his/her life is in danger one day- oh the irony!

The OP is a multiple gun owner with a CWP and a 15 year practioner of martial arts. If I call the police it will be for them to come pick up the body.

Yup. It's funny how we Nevadans are capable of taking care of ourselves isn't it.

But I'm just a coward hipster, remember?? :laugh:

What martial arts you into? I may be in Vegas in January, I'm always up for a good friendly spar.

What martial arts you into? I may be in Vegas in January, I'm always up for a good friendly spar.

Muay Thai

Muay Thai

15 years, I assume you're fairly proficient?

I've studied MOSTLY aikido . Not sure if I've ever sparred with anyone in your discipline, would be interesting.

Muay Thai
Im a Relson Gracie 4-stripe purple belt.

Muay Thai

He did a weekend seminar here back in April at Syndicate MMA. A friend invited me, but I was out of town that weekend and couldn't go. Would have been cool to meet him.

I hope so or I've wasted a lot of time.

I've studied MOSTLY aikido . Not sure if I've ever sparred with anyone in your discipline, would be interesting.

That is more similar to Jiu-Jitsu. Muay Thai is closer to boxing, but you can hit your opponent with kicks, knees, and elbows.

Muay Thai

I am 9th Dan.

I hope so or I've wasted a lot of time.

That is more similar to Jiu-Jitsu. Muay Thai is closer to boxing, but you can hit your opponent with kicks, knees, and elbows.

I've seen it and studied it a little, but never faced anyone who is proficient in it.

MOST of the guys I dealt with were just straight up brawlers. Anyone even halfway proficient in anything could handle them, but occasionally you came across someone who heard a rumor about you and wanted a taste.

This story pisses me off for two reasons.

1. It's $17 you fucks. Are you seriously telling me that you couldn't have you know waited until a reasonable hour the next day to go where you KNEW this woman lived and straightened it out

2. No naked pictures of this woman?

[QUisTE="Dont Taz Me Bro, post: 10187354, member: 21665"]

Muay Thai

He did a weekend seminar here back in April at Syndicate MMA. A friend invited me, but I was out of town that weekend and couldn't go. Would have been cool to meet him.[/QUOTE]
He is very cool. Next time hes around id highly recommend it.

So the security guard claims he told the cabbie...to tell the police that? Any proof?

Second...pay your cab fair. Everyone else had to. Dont answer the door for the cops while wearing just a towel....ESPECIALLY if you just ditched on a cab fee.

Amazing how stupid people do stupid shit...then blame the cops for why they ended up in a stupid situation

So the security guard claims he told the cabbie...to tell the police that? Any proof?

Second...pay your cab fair. Everyone else had to. Dont answer the door for the cops while wearing just a towel....ESPECIALLY if you just ditched on a cab fee.

Amazing how stupid people do stupid shit...then blame the cops for why they ended up in a stupid situation

It was an HOUR after the issue had been solved dipshit. She will own the cops who did this. A more clear example of a Title 18 sec 243 violation would be hard to come up with. If the department is smart they will settle...and fast.

It was $18 and they knew where she lived. AND I don't care what she did, have some decency and let her put some clothes on anyway.

Or at least put her pictures on the internet.

Law officers in the United States make about 12 million arrests per year. The public reasonably expects suspects will make it through the process alive. Brandon Ellingson of Clive did not. The young man drowned while in the custody of the Missouri Highway Patrol.

A trooper suspected the Iowan was intoxicated while he was operating a boat at Lake of the Ozarks, a popular Midwest vacation destination. The trooper handcuffed Ellingson’s wrists behind his back and then pulled a life jacket over his head. The trooper was transporting him on a police boat to administer a sobriety test elsewhere when Ellingson fell overboard. When his body was recovered the next day, there was no life jacket.

Since a handcuffed man cannot put on or take off a life jacket, it is clear the trooper did not properly secure one on Ellingson. The Iowan also had been left sitting on an elevated boat chair with no way to brace himself as the boat crossed the lake.

The arresting officer blamed inadequate training for his handling of the Ellingson arrest. But a Missouri Highway Patrol supervisor, Sgt. Randy Henry, told a Missouri Legislature hearing Tuesday: “It is obvious that the training that occurred before May 31, 2014 was deficient. That is not an excuse for poor judgment.”

Compounding the tragedy is the fact that no one has been held responsible. A six-member coroner’s jury took less than 8 minutes to determine that the death was an accident. Though a special prosecutor acknowledged the jury had not heard from several witnesses, she quickly decided that no criminal charges would be filed against the officer.

Justice For Brandon Ellingson

Law officers in the United States make about 12 million arrests per year. The public reasonably expects suspects will make it through the process alive. Brandon Ellingson of Clive did not. The young man drowned while in the custody of the Missouri Highway Patrol.

A trooper suspected the Iowan was intoxicated while he was operating a boat at Lake of the Ozarks, a popular Midwest vacation destination. The trooper handcuffed Ellingson’s wrists behind his back and then pulled a life jacket over his head. The trooper was transporting him on a police boat to administer a sobriety test elsewhere when Ellingson fell overboard. When his body was recovered the next day, there was no life jacket.

Since a handcuffed man cannot put on or take off a life jacket, it is clear the trooper did not properly secure one on Ellingson. The Iowan also had been left sitting on an elevated boat chair with no way to brace himself as the boat crossed the lake.

The arresting officer blamed inadequate training for his handling of the Ellingson arrest. But a Missouri Highway Patrol supervisor, Sgt. Randy Henry, told a Missouri Legislature hearing Tuesday: “It is obvious that the training that occurred before May 31, 2014 was deficient. That is not an excuse for poor judgment.”

Compounding the tragedy is the fact that no one has been held responsible. A six-member coroner’s jury took less than 8 minutes to determine that the death was an accident. Though a special prosecutor acknowledged the jury had not heard from several witnesses, she quickly decided that no criminal charges would be filed against the officer.

In that particular instance, tell me what crime you think was committed? I'm not saying the officer did everything right, I'm asking what crime did he commit?

In that particular instance, tell me what crime you think was committed? I'm not saying the officer did everything right, I'm asking what crime did he commit?

Criminally negligent homicide for starters.

Forum List

Back