"protecting" And "serving"

Ive served as a cop. 8 years in Atlanta. I know the reality and how small a % the corrupt are.

And I have no doubt you were complicit in protecting them when you witnessed it.
I never witnessed it. Thats my point. You idiots believe what Hollywood and media and Facebook portray police as...like its the norm. Its not. Of 1, 000, 000 cops and thousands of individual police/sheriff agencies....truly corrupt and criminal cover ups are rare. That shit ended after the 1940-1970s era when the police adopted more "militarized" structure and in-house disciplinary practices, led in large part by WW2 and Vietnam vets hired to clean up and discipline PDs.

Most corrupt "blue wall" stuff I saw was off duty officers who drank too many at a Braves game or a bar...calling an on duty officer for a free ride home so he wouldnt get a DUI or have to pay for a cab. There were a few truly criminal incidents that resulted in the shitbag officer being fired and/or charged.

But...keep letting facebook and left wing cop hater sites shapr your view. You will live your life knowing you will never know the reality of the topic.

Dont Taz Me post: 10205395 said:
Phenix City, AL police officer pepper sprays a 17 year old kid at a high school football despite doing nothing wrong.

This is What a High School Football Game Looks Like In a Police State The Free Thought Project
Must be a sad angry existence you live...doing little more than trolling the internet for bad apple cop stories.

All these bad apple examples of what the police are really like must upset you terribly. :lol:

You retards only know what you read on facebook and see on TV and Hollywood. You wwon't ever know the reality because you live in a bubble of ignorance and safety...provided by the men and women who take that oath in the military and police.

You don't give your audience much credit. :eusa_eh:

Bucs is the typical moron who thinks because he has, or in his case had, a badge they are somehow "better" than the civilians. What's funny is regular people kill more than twice as many bad guys (and in their cases they truly are bad, no wrong house assaults in these cases) than cops do....every year.

I remember I went to a CHP pursuit driving school with a sheriffs captain friend of mine, and the CHP instructors were looking down their noses at me until my captain friend mentioned that I had a racing license that allowed me to race cars that the CHP instructors wouldn't even be allowed to sit in. That got their attention. What was funny is they let me drive one of the "fleeing" cars because they wanted to show me up and they couldn't catch me! Needles to say I wasn't invited back.

I did get to meet the CHP armorer though, and he and I are very good friends to this day.

Couldn't be more wrong. Nothing about "better". Different? Yeah. You'll never see society the way cops do because you just havent seen much of it. What goes on after dark and in peoples neighbors homes that they are unaware of would shock people. But if you havent seen it you just havent seen it. Just a fact. Just like you know far more about racing fast cars than I ever will. Because you've done it.

Seeing enough murders and suicides and child rapes and meth houses....and thats in the "nice neighborhoods"...and youll see society different.

Cops in New Mexico repeatedly sprayed a woman’s vagina with mace after she was arrested for drugs. They allegedly did this to “punish” her

Officers should have subsequently had medical staff remove the bag from Tapia — but they did not do this.

Instead, an officer “punished” the woman by spraying her vagina with mace. That officer, Blanca Zapater, allegedly did this several times in a row.
Cops Spray Woman 8217 s Vagina With Mace To 8220 Punish 8221 Her After Drug Arrest Ben Swann Truth In Media

Cops in New Mexico repeatedly sprayed a woman’s vagina with mace after she was arrested for drugs. They allegedly did this to “punish” her

Officers should have subsequently had medical staff remove the bag from Tapia — but they did not do this.

Instead, an officer “punished” the woman by spraying her vagina with mace. That officer, Blanca Zapater, allegedly did this several times in a row.
Cops Spray Woman 8217 s Vagina With Mace To 8220 Punish 8221 Her After Drug Arrest Ben Swann Truth In Media

Yep. Now thats an easy one. Fire him and charge him.

Cop maces high school senior in a pretty blatant example of abuse.

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

OTE="westwall, post: 10212097, member: 23239"]Cop maces high school senior in a pretty blatant example of abuse.

[/QUOTE]
already been posted. You cop haters gonna have to work harder.

Another wonderful example of a powermad cop.

He was fired and arrested. Hes an EX cop now. And all the good guys are glad hes gone.

Next gripe?

He was fired and arrested. Hes an EX cop now. And all the good guys are glad hes gone.

Next gripe?

Do you have a link to that? I would be very interested to see the follow up.

OTE="westwall, post: 10212097, member: 23239"]Cop maces high school senior in a pretty blatant example of abuse.

already been posted. You cop haters gonna have to work harder.[/QUOTE]

You defended the cop IIRC. You need to check your ethics. And, I am not a cop hater. In fact I am an outspoken supporter....of good cops. I will not tolerate a bad one however.

Cop Ties Bag Over Man’s Head, Calls Him “N*gger” and Tases His Genitals, Gets to Keep Pensio

A former Chicago police commander who for decades ran a torture ring that used electrical shock, burning and beatings on more than 100 black men has been released from federal prison after spending less than four years behind bars

Cop Ties Bag Over Man 8217 s Head Calls Him 8220 N gger 8221 and Tases His Genitals Gets to Keep Pension Filming Cops

I was a Police Officer for 15 years. The things that I am seeing make me disgusted and aren't that uncommon, the public simply has more methods to document misconduct.

Cop Ties Bag Over Man’s Head, Calls Him “N*gger” and Tases His Genitals, Gets to Keep Pensio

A former Chicago police commander who for decades ran a torture ring that used electrical shock, burning and beatings on more than 100 black men has been released from federal prison after spending less than four years behind bars

Cop Ties Bag Over Man 8217 s Head Calls Him 8220 N gger 8221 and Tases His Genitals Gets to Keep Pension Filming Cops

I was a Police Officer for 15 years. The things that I am seeing make me disgusted and aren't that uncommon, the public simply has more methods to document misconduct.

Where were you an officer?

Detroit Metro Area/Wayne County MI.

I have close friends who work there. Which dept were you with?

Not in the open...

[Q"bucs90, post: 10212888, member: 22689"]

Not in the open...[/QUOTE]
You dont work there anymore. Whats the harm? Unless you're making it up to try to make your anti-cop statements sound more qualified? Hmmm.

Not in the open...
You dont work there anymore. Whats the harm? Unless you're making it up to try to make your anti-cop statements sound more qualified? Hmmm.[/QUOTE]

Actually I doubt you were ever a Police Officer. Only a rookie or a civilian would believe that it's prudent to list that type of info in the open.
If you were any type of professional Officer you would have sent a pm and we could have gone from there.

Further, you really sound like a dumb ass to suggest that because I'm critical of Police misconduct and a betrayal of the Public Trust that I must be anti-cop.

Maybe I'm simply more honest than you or took my oath seriously and not as a blanket protection against unprofessional Officers.

Further, that information and more is in my profile if it were that important for someone to know.
You MAY have been an LEO at one time and your posting and attitude say enough about the type of Officer you were.

Not in the open...
You dont work there anymore. Whats the harm? Unless you're making it up to try to make your anti-cop statements sound more qualified? Hmmm.

Actually I doubt you were ever a Police Officer. Only a rookie or a civilian would believe that it's prudent to list that type of info in the open.
If you were any type of professional Officer you would have sent a pm and we could have gone from there.

Further, you really sound like a dumb ass to suggest that because I'm critical of Police misconduct and a betrayal of the Public Trust that I must be anti-cop.

Maybe I'm simply more honest than you or took my oath seriously and not as a blanket protection against unprofessional Officers.

Further, that information and more is in my profile if it were that important for someone to know.
You MAY have been an LEO at one time and your posting and attitude say enough about the type of Officer you were.[/QUOTE]

Im not ashamed or afraid of it. Im proud of it. 8 years Atlanta PD. Zone 3 for most of it. I was a realist as a cop.

You?

Forum List

Back