"protecting" And "serving"

So the security guard claims he told the cabbie...to tell the police that? Any proof?

Second...pay your cab fair. Everyone else had to. Dont answer the door for the cops while wearing just a towel....ESPECIALLY if you just ditched on a cab fee.

Amazing how stupid people do stupid shit...then blame the cops for why they ended up in a stupid situation

What is amazing is, as a supposed law enforcement officer, your indifference to her rights, and general common sense.

50 years ago, when police truly served and protected, a cop would've knocked on her door, asked her about the situation, realized the tab had been paid(therefore no victim) and then went on his way.

She is lucky the PD didn't use this as a chance to launch their SWAT team in their new armored humvee.

Haha. If you think policing 50 years ago was more noble...you're ignorant of reality. Policing today is 100x more honest and clean than in the 60s.

Wayne County Airport Authority Achieves Law Enforcement and Fire Accreditation CALEA

CALEA doesnt exist in Michigan or your supposed former employer Wayne Co?

Wayne County Airport PD achieves CALEA certification. Oops.
No opps, I never worked for the Airport Police, when I had the opportunity I declined it. During that time, you had to resign from the WCSD to accept a position with the Airport Police, many Officers did not want to do so because of internal politics.

So again, when you can post a link showing DPD, MSP or WCSD subscribes to this organization, then you can crow about something.
It certainly does not replace MCOLES and therefore isn't relevant to Mi Law Enforcement.

NYPD seems to think CALEA is worthwhile. As does every other reputable agency in America.

You said Michigan doesnt have CALEA. Which is obviously wrong as I showed.

You're a fraud. I dont need to further prove it.
Sure, you showed me right up, one agency out of 600 has this accreditation and I didn't know that. Yep proves your contention.
If it's that reputable it would replace MCOLES, it hasn't. There goes your theory out the window.

Atlanta PD my ass...

btw...nice picture I posted...your buddies???

Wayne County Airport Authority Achieves Law Enforcement and Fire Accreditation CALEA

No opps, I never worked for the Airport Police, when I had the opportunity I declined it. During that time, you had to resign from the WCSD to accept a position with the Airport Police, many Officers did not want to do so because of internal politics.

So again, when you can post a link showing DPD, MSP or WCSD subscribes to this organization, then you can crow about something.
It certainly does not replace MCOLES and therefore isn't relevant to Mi Law Enforcement.

NYPD seems to think CALEA is worthwhile. As does every other reputable agency in America.

Sure, you showed me right up, one agency out of 600 has this accreditation and I didn't know that. Yep proves your contention.
If it's that reputable it would replace MCOLES, it hasn't. There goes your theory out the window.

Atlanta PD my ass...

Well maybe thats why Michigan cant seem to get its crime under control like NYPD and APD have. CALEA is basically the gold standard of police policy and procedure models. Guess I wasnt aware of how backwards Michigan law enforcement is. But the decay of the cities and state up there reflects it.

What are you doing to do it? Again..rhetorical, idealistic answers dont do shit.[/QUOTE]
Another wonderful example of a powermad cop.

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available
He was fired and arrested. Hes an EX cop now. And all the good guys are glad hes gone.

Next gripe?

It took 27 pages, but we finally found one that buc actually didn't defend![/QUOTE]
Ha yep that one was so obvious.

Hey...I dont deny shitheads like him get through the academy. Just far fewer than most people think, and that there are a lot more complexities in police incidents than people realize.

But yes...there are those who need to be fired or arrested. They rarely make it past 5 years. Unfortunately. ..those 1% are usually very aggressive and account for probably 30-40% of police initiated incidents, so 1 asshole can make 200 good guys all look like shit.

Im 100% with everyone wanting to rid the bad ones. But I strongly support the unseen majority whose good images are tarnished in the process.

Atlanta PD my ass...

Well maybe thats why Michigan cant seem to get its crime under control like NYPD and APD have. CALEA is basically the gold standard of police policy and procedure models. Guess I wasnt aware of how backwards Michigan law enforcement is. But the decay of the cities and state up there reflects it.

Prosecutors Say Corruption in Atlanta Police Dept. Is Widespread
the United States attorney here said Thursday that prosecutors were investigating a “culture of misconduct” in the Atlanta Police Department.

Ten metro Atlanta police officers arrested for allegedly protecting cocaine traffickers

Federal agents have arrested ten police officers who worked in the metro Atlanta area for their alleged involvement in "multiple drug transactions" where they "took thousands in drug payoffs."

Shielded from Justice
During the past several years, Atlanta's police department has received negative publicity for, among other cases, an officer's fatal shooting of an unarmed man in December 1995, five officers caught on videotape beating a motorist in April 1997, and a corruption scandal that revealed how little police officers fear the oversight of the Office of Professional Standards (OPS), the

Atlanta chief replaces entire narc unit after scandal
ATLANTA, Ga. — Atlanta's police chief is replacing the entire narcotics unit that was scandalized last fall by the shooting death of a 92-year-old woman during a drug raid

You really shouldn't try to denigrate others organizations, when the one you used to work for has it's own issues.

So to sum up your "argument" I said CALEA dosen't exist in Michigan, you showed one agency out of over 600 that does, which in your mind is evidence that I did not retire from the WCSD. That's really weak and dosen't hold up.

I told you that MSP, DPD and WCSD has no zones, you have provided no proof to the contrary.

I told you that when I joined we had MLEOTC which was changed to MCOLES as the accrediting agency in Michigan, NOT CALEA.
My point stands.

In your rush to an uneducated conclusion, you failed to ask what determines the patrol area boundaries in a Michigan city.
In Detroit it's called a precinct not a zone.
Those were changed to Districts.

Last edited:
So the security guard claims he told the cabbie...to tell the police that? Any proof?

Second...pay your cab fair. Everyone else had to. Dont answer the door for the cops while wearing just a towel....ESPECIALLY if you just ditched on a cab fee.

Amazing how stupid people do stupid shit...then blame the cops for why they ended up in a stupid situation

What is amazing is, as a supposed law enforcement officer, your indifference to her rights, and general common sense.

50 years ago, when police truly served and protected, a cop would've knocked on her door, asked her about the situation, realized the tab had been paid(therefore no victim) and then went on his way.

She is lucky the PD didn't use this as a chance to launch their SWAT team in their new armored humvee.

Haha. If you think policing 50 years ago was more noble...you're ignorant of reality. Policing today is 100x more honest and clean than in the 60s.

Nope. Just less chance of getting dragged through the apartment building nakid because of some over a militarized roid-head cop who knows that all of his buddies (like you) will back up his story to a friendly judge.

He was fired and arrested. Hes an EX cop now. And all the good guys are glad hes gone.

Next gripe?

It took 27 pages, but we finally found one that buc actually didn't defend!

A former Chicago police commander who for decades ran a torture ring that used electrical shock, burning and beatings on more than 100 black men has been released from federal prison after spending less than four years behind bars.

Holmes said the officers shocked him over and over again until he confessed to a “murder” he hadn’t committed.

Holmes, now nearly 70 years old, said he remembers Burge calling him the N-word and warning him not to bite through the bag over his head.
Cop Ties Bag Over Man 8217 s Head Calls Him 8220 N gger 8221 and Tases His Genitals Gets to Keep Pension Filming Cops

Some people aren't intellectually honest and to admit that would mean that the truth trumps allegiance to some that aren't honest.

What are you doing to do it? Again..rhetorical, idealistic answers dont do shit.

Next gripe?

It took 27 pages, but we finally found one that buc actually didn't defend![/QUOTE]

Hey...I dont deny shitheads like him get through the academy. Just far fewer than most people think, and that there are a lot more complexities in police incidents than people realize.

But yes...there are those who need to be fired or arrested. They rarely make it past 5 years. Unfortunately. ..those 1% are usually very aggressive and account for probably 30-40% of police initiated incidents, so 1 asshole can make 200 good guys all look like shit.

Im 100% with everyone wanting to rid the bad ones. But I strongly support the unseen majority whose good images are tarnished in the process.[/QUOTE]

This is the first respectful thing you have posted here. Most of your posts have referred to us as stupid, cop-haters, ignorant, etc ad nauseum.

We all respect the good cops. However there IS a "blue wall" that will always form amongst police officers (and military, firefighters, doctors, etc). It is encumbent upon those professionals to work hard to limit its impact.

What are you doing to do it? Again..rhetorical, idealistic answers dont do shit.

Next gripe?

It took 27 pages, but we finally found one that buc actually didn't defend!

Im 100% with everyone wanting to rid the bad ones. But I strongly support the unseen majority whose good images are tarnished in the process.[/QUOTE]

This is the first respectful thing you have posted here. Most of your posts have referred to us as stupid, cop-haters, ignorant, etc ad nauseum.

We all respect the good cops. However there IS a "blue wall" that will always form amongst police officers (and military, firefighters, doctors, etc). It is encumbent upon those professionals to work hard to limit its impact.[/QUOTE]

Im a bit vulgar...in a locker room kind of way. Nothing personal. I can agree with you on that. Just know that the "blue wall" is usually between a small handful...like the LAPD Rampart unit. And, im all for rooting out bad ones while not profiling all the rest. Even with you idiots haha!

It was an HOUR after the issue had been solved dipshit. She will own the cops who did this. A more clear example of a Title 18 sec 243 violation would be hard to come up with. If the department is smart they will settle...and fast.

She won't own the cop. The court system is on the cops side. If her lawyer convinces the departments lawyers to settle then the attorneys get rich(er) while she gets scraps and the police involved get promoted.

No, you're wrong. The courts will side with the victim in this sort of case over 99% of the time. It would be a jury trial and the city, instead of being forced into bankruptcy, will try and settle. Further, because it is a Title 18 case the cop is screwed. He gets NO PUBLIC TAXPAYER PAID DEFENCE. He has to pay it all on his own. He's fucked, as he should be.

Saw video. Cant see if he bumped him or not. But even if be did "nudge" him that was a bit much. Bye bye bad apple. Hes gone.

Although...look at the kids hands. Looks like hes making fists.

Newsflash for you, but people jump around and cheer at football games. I've been nudged and bumped by people plenty of times at sporting events.

I was damn near knocked on my ass at Fenway a couple times. Yeah, if you go to a sporting event, expect to get jostled a bit!

Dont Taz Me post: 10205395 said:
Phenix City, AL police officer pepper sprays a 17 year old kid at a high school football despite doing nothing wrong.

This is What a High School Football Game Looks Like In a Police State The Free Thought Project
Must be a sad angry existence you live...doing little more than trolling the internet for bad apple cop stories.

What's sad is you don't have to troll the internet to look for them. They are so commonplace that they are reported on ALL THE TIME. DTMB is merely posting the more egregious ones.

They pop up in the CE/news feed on my phone...I'd say at least once a week.

Bucs is the typical moron who thinks because he has, or in his case had, a badge they are somehow "better" than the civilians. What's funny is regular people kill more than twice as many bad guys (and in their cases they truly are bad, no wrong house assaults in these cases) than cops do....every year.

I remember I went to a CHP pursuit driving school with a sheriffs captain friend of mine, and the CHP instructors were looking down their noses at me until my captain friend mentioned that I had a racing license that allowed me to race cars that the CHP instructors wouldn't even be allowed to sit in. That got their attention. What was funny is they let me drive one of the "fleeing" cars because they wanted to show me up and they couldn't catch me! Needles to say I wasn't invited back.

I did get to meet the CHP armorer though, and he and I are very good friends to this day.

Ah...you were the "rabbit", then? :) Gotta ask: it wasn't a beat-up white Dodge Polara, was it?

Cops in New Mexico repeatedly sprayed a woman’s vagina with mace after she was arrested for drugs. They allegedly did this to “punish” her

Officers should have subsequently had medical staff remove the bag from Tapia — but they did not do this.

Instead, an officer “punished” the woman by spraying her vagina with mace. That officer, Blanca Zapater, allegedly did this several times in a row.
Cops Spray Woman 8217 s Vagina With Mace To 8220 Punish 8221 Her After Drug Arrest Ben Swann Truth In Media

Yep. Now thats an easy one. Fire him and charge him.

Give her a year in maximum security's general population, with "BAD COP" tattooed on her face.

Or just hang her by her ankles and pour a quart of molten lead into her snatch.

It was an HOUR after the issue had been solved dipshit. She will own the cops who did this. A more clear example of a Title 18 sec 243 violation would be hard to come up with. If the department is smart they will settle...and fast.

She won't own the cop. The court system is on the cops side. If her lawyer convinces the departments lawyers to settle then the attorneys get rich(er) while she gets scraps and the police involved get promoted.

No, you're wrong. The courts will side with the victim in this sort of case over 99% of the time. It would be a jury trial and the city, instead of being forced into bankruptcy, will try and settle. Further, because it is a Title 18 case the cop is screwed. He gets NO PUBLIC TAXPAYER PAID DEFENCE. He has to pay it all on his own. He's fucked, as he should be.

So is she...because I would bet that HE HAS NEXT TO NO MONEY! Yeah, she gets a $5,000,000 judgement...but he has total assets of about $60,000, so her lawyers get that (plus the next million), and she basically gets a worthless IOU.

He should get jail time (a year in general population), she should get BILLIONS.

I disagree (except for your last sentence). Too many incidences of this kind of stuff happening and the cop getting off. The worst example being the Rodney King beating. I believe the blue wall extends to the courtroom where I have personally seen cops lie through their fucking teeth and get away with it.

Forgive my ignorance, but what is a "Title 18 case"?

And will he get a Union paid defense??

I disagree (except for your last sentence). Too many incidences of this kind of stuff happening and the cop getting off. The worst example being the Rodney King beating. I believe the blue wall extends to the courtroom where I have personally seen cops lie through their fucking teeth and get away with it.

Forgive my ignorance, but what is a "Title 18 case"?

And will he get a Union paid defense??

Title 18 Section 243 is the law that protects civilians from police (or ANY governmental official for that matter) over reach. Specifically it charges them with "Violation of Civil Rights Under Color of Authority". In these cases you attack the individual officer (or government official), and he or she must pay for their own defense. They don't get to rely on the governmental entity they work for to defend them.

Forum List

Back