Protecting The Children: Alabama Bans Gay Couples From Adopting

Let's be clear about this. The overriding concern is and should be the welfare of the child and not the rights of the prospective parents. If the local community has a negative view of gays, for example, it is incumbent on the responsible parties to prevent such adoptions.

This is not the realm to fight social wars.

It really is that simple.
No wonder they call you meathead. That post didnt even make any sense. What does the communities opinion have to do with the parents rights?
Since when are peoples forum names signed to them, asslips?
What are you talking about cave chimp?
Apparently something you cannot fathom, as simple as it is.

Let's be clear about this. The overriding concern is and should be the welfare of the child and not the rights of the prospective parents. If the local community has a negative view of gays, for example, it is incumbent on the responsible parties to prevent such adoptions.

This is not the realm to fight social wars.

It really is that simple.
No wonder they call you meathead. That post didnt even make any sense. What does the communities opinion have to do with the parents rights?
Since when are peoples forum names signed to them, asslips?
Apparently something you cannot fathom, as simple as it is.
Get back on topic and ask the moderators those silly ass questions.

What I'm talking about is you don't get to play SJW or angry jungle bunny using children.
I wasnt talking to you cave chimp. Learn how to read.
Doesn't matter. I was talking to angry jungle bunnies in general. It should be even below to use children as pawns for your cause, although I suspect it isn't.
Go sit in the corner cave chimp. You should never use children as pawns like you do.

The power of God is truly remarkable when it comes to protecting the children from child predators. l

Considering that virtually all child sexual predators are men- this doesn't do much to protect children.

But I am not surprised that Alabama prefers children to be molested by men married to women- rather than men married to men.

They aren't banning gay couples from adopting.

They're just saying that the state isn't going to be allowed to prevent Christian adoptions through Christian agencies.

Gay couples can still adopt.

What this law says is that the state cannot intervene to prevent CHRISTIAN adoptions facilitated by CHRISTIAN agencies who have a screening process for adoptive parents that screens out homosexual couples.

The homo weirdoes are saying that it restricts adoptions, which per usual is the precise opposite of what this law does. What it does is prevent state interference in adoption of Christian kids into Christian families.

So you are saying that Stevie is a homo wierdo for starting this thread?

Probably true.

This bill is a solution in search of a problem. How many private adoption agencies in Alabama have been forced to place children in homes against their wishes?
Red meat for the suckers. You know that.

The courts will step in.

Where is the loving, kind bill that prevents BLM and KKK and white nationalists from adopting?
The KKK and Constitution loving White Nationalists are not a threat to children or society like BLM and gays are.
They are a greater threat than BLM and gays.
False!

Hard to imagine anyone worse than slimy sleazy sickos like white supremacists, westboro, kkk who have yet to step forward to help even one child.

All they want is to increase homeless kids.

Let's be clear about this. The overriding concern is and should be the welfare of the child and not the rights of the prospective parents. If the local community has a negative view of gays, for example, it is incumbent on the responsible parties to prevent such adoptions..

If the local community has negative views about Republicans, for example- is it incumbent upon the responsible parties to prevent such adoptions?

Wrong- the overriding concern should be the welfare of the children- not on the snowflakes in the community who can't handle the idea of gays or Republicans adopting children.

Let's be clear about this. The overriding concern is and should be the welfare of the child and not the rights of the prospective parents. If the local community has a negative view of gays, for example, it is incumbent on the responsible parties to prevent such adoptions..

If the local community has negative views about Republicans, for example- is it incumbent upon the responsible parties to prevent such adoptions?

Wrong- the overriding concern should be the welfare of the children- not on the snowflakes in the community who can't handle the idea of gays or Republicans adopting children.
Yes, of course. The standard needs to be the community in which the child will be raised. Once again, orphaned children are not a venue to advance social causes.

I really have no idea why I have to argue this. It is as apparent as your pathology.

Yes, of course. The standard needs to be the community in which the child will be raised. Once again, orphaned children are not a venue to advance social causes.

I really have no idea why I have to argue this. It is as apparent as your pathology.
What is his pathology, meathead? Be honest. Stand up like a man. Tell us.

His pathology is very much like yours, and just as obvious.

You are afraid. :lol: You can't stand up and be specific, can you? Are you looking in the mirror when you talk?

You are afraid. :lol: You can't stand up and be specific, can you? Are you looking in the mirror when you talk?
Flakey, if you think I'm going to engage a pathologically damaged snowflake you are once again mistaken. I like to tease the angry jungle bunny from time-to--time, but that's about it.

Flakey, if you think I'm going to engage a pathologically damaged snowflake you are once again mistaken. I like to tease the angry jungle bunny from time-to--time, but that's about it.
Thank you, marlarkeymeathead, for admitting you got backed into a corner and got your ass kicked.

Forum List

Back