Protest forming against ground zero mosque

I think Fitnah should neg rep me some more for this thread. It is an honor to neg repped by such as him.

My last post quoted his latest neg rep comment. He got bitch slapped for trying to say the mosque would open on 9/11/11 and instead of doing the honest and simple move of admitting he fuxxed up he simply whines like the bigot he loves to breathe.
I quoted the story in the paper, If you think it is impossible for a standing building to be open for business in about a year and a half there is something substantive wrong with your mind.

Here are the links were I provide the link to the story that provides that opening date .Proving you are deranged.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/2306530-post414.html
http://www.usmessageboard.com/2305673-post393.html
http://www.usmessageboard.com/2305725-post397.html

You should kill yourself.

I think Fitnah should neg rep me some more for this thread. It is an honor to neg repped by such as him.

My last post quoted his latest neg rep comment. He got bitch slapped for trying to say the mosque would open on 9/11/11 and instead of doing the honest and simple move of admitting he fuxxed up he simply whines like the bigot he loves to breathe.
I quoted the story in the paper, If you think it is impossible for a standing building to be open for business in about a year and a half there is something substantive wrong with your mind.

Here are the links were I provide the link to the story that provides that opening date .Proving you are deranged.

Rotfl! Your links are all for the same NY Post article that I've proven is flat out wrong. So, you got any accurate info the "Dedication" will be 9/11/10 and that the new mosque will open on 9/11/11 or will you continue your dishonest ramblings?

(not a fair question....bigots are always dishonest)

Post pictures.
He hasn't gotten back to me, yet. And, if I remember a camera (and remember to use it), I likely will.

What? No camera phone? :eek::eek::eek::eek: Do they make a blackberry that doesn't have a camera???? :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Don't you think it's nice that some posters here think so highly of themselves that they feel their input into how you spend your leisure time is somehow relevant? Next Sunday, I'm gonna pray that God helps them to see how stupid they are.

There are a couple of blackberries that don't have cameras you dumbass.

Rotfl! Your links are all for the same NY Post article that I've proven is flat out wrong. So, you got any accurate info the "Dedication" will be 9/11/10 and that the new mosque will open on 9/11/11 or will you continue your dishonest ramblings?

You haven't proven shit wrong .
It is not bigotry to object to Islam genocidal ideology.
Kill yourself.

Kill yourself.

Lol.....so when you know you fucked up you call for suicide. That is fully expected deranged behavior from a bigot. Hell, even the last post you quote has my link proving the NY Post is flat out wrong.....and it is verified through other sources. But you keep ignoring that you hate filled punk.

Post pictures.
He hasn't gotten back to me, yet. And, if I remember a camera (and remember to use it), I likely will.

What? No camera phone? :eek::eek::eek::eek: Do they make a blackberry that doesn't have a camera???? :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Don't you think it's nice that some posters here think so highly of themselves that they feel their input into how you spend your leisure time is somehow relevant? Next Sunday, I'm gonna pray that God helps them to see how stupid they are.
It does. Good point. I used that to take pics when I went to the USMC museum two months ago. It takes OK pics.

Pray hard. Real hard. LOL.

It does. Good point. I used that to take pics when I went to the USMC museum two months ago. It takes OK pics.

Have you firmed your plans to go yet? I really want to see some pics.

Kill yourself.

This is just about what I'd expect from you.

Nope. Haven't heard back from him yet. Maybe today. He may have been out of town for the weekend.

I am only going if I have a place to stay.

Nope. Haven't heard back from him yet. Maybe today. He may have been out of town for the weekend.

Problem solved:

Http://www.m.expedia.com/mt/www.expedia.com/Hotels?c=757922d2-50e7-4e27-aae5-c85515c8824e&

What's your next excuse?

This is the great blade of America. It's awesome to be in a place where a group can build a place of worship so bigots can freely expose themselves to the world as true assholes.

As opposed to the religious oppression that continues on in the Islamic world? I find us pretty tolerant of you Hypocritical Assholes. Pretty pathetic, but you are all about superimposing your will on the unsuspecting, aren't you Piss Ant?

Problem solved:

Http://www.m.expedia.com/mt/www.expedia.com/Hotels?c=757922d2-50e7-4e27-aae5-c85515c8824e&

What's your next excuse?
Cool. You paying, dipshit?

Why are you putting down Dip Shits? Do you think it is fair to compare them in that way? Shameful! Why should we tolerate this language? ;)

You're a fuckstick. You just got done blasting me for saying the pope shouldn't be believed but you cite the pope to claim he condemned what happened.

Unlike you, I haven't simply "gone by the media." Hell, hardly anything I've supplied has been speculation by the media. I live in Boston so I've been studying this issue for quite a few years so you can fuck off with your assumptions I simply accept what the "media" says. You've just proven your hypocrisy.

I did not say that the Pope should not be believed. Seems you have reading comprehension problems.

Is this the quote to which you refer?
Oh and by the way, I don't pay a whole hell of a lot of attention to the Pope. Maybe you do? I find his office to be... well, let's not go there, it got Luther in a hell of a lot of trouble that I would rather not get myself into.

I didn't say he should not be believed. I said I don't pay a whole hell of a lot of attention to him. I sure as hell did not say he was a liar.

Maybe you just don't understand the allusion to Martin Luther? Luther claimed the office of the Pope was anti-Christ. Not that the Pope was, but the office of the Pope.

I have to assume that you have gone strictly by the media as you have presented only one side of the issue and you seem to accept everything they say.

Immie

Y
ou said not much attention should be paid to what the Pope says then you cite the Pope to defend your argument. Got hypocrisy? If you "shouldn't pay much attention" to what someone says then that means that person is not credible. Not believeable.

Then you repeat the lie I've only presented one sided media evidence.....after you just got done admitting a Cardinal confessed. That is why I'm calling you a fucking dishonest bitch. I'm not insulting you out of a lack of evidence I've presented. It's from the lack of integrity and intellectual honesty on your part.

Oh my Lord, talk about being dishonest as the day is long. You are a damned liar. Look at the shit you post. I never said anyone should not pay attention to the Pope. Can't you read? Have you lost it so badly that you have to resort to changing my words, repeatedly? I said I don't pay any attention to him. Are you that naive to believe that simply because I do not pay attention to the Pope that you should not either? I'm not Catholic. I have major problems with the Catholic Church. That is why I don't pay any attention to the Pope. Where in the world did I say that you should do as I do and not pay any attention to the Pope?

What is your problem? Why can't you hold a discussion with anyone that disagrees with you without almost immediately lapsing into a name calling cry baby?

As for the Cardinal's confession all I see in that confession is an admittance that he made a mistake. That he, not the church, was wrong. There is a difference between him being wrong and the church being wrong. As far as I can tell, he apologized for his part in the events not for what the church did. I don't see where the Cardinal came out and said that the church was in error in regards to these events. I see that the Cardinal came out and said that he was sorry for his part in the events. Whether he thought he was doing what the church wanted him to do at the time, or that he is protecting the church, or that he is playing the fall guy for the church, I don't know and quite frankly I don't care, because I don't look at his "confession" as being the church's stance on the issue.

What part of that don't you understand? Can it be any more clear? I don't speak for the Lutheran Church. Rush Limbaugh (who I don't even listen to) doesn't speak for me as a conservative. In this case, The Cardinal is not speaking for the Catholic Church either. He may at times speak the official position of the church, but in this case he was not.

As for the so called lie, you claim I have been espousing, I simply gave you my opinion which you have not been able to change. I have only seen a one sided presentation from you. That is my opinion. If you were mature, you would understand that and attempt to persuade me as to why you feel I am wrong, (which I may be) rather than flying off the handle beginning to name call simply because I don't agree with you. My opinion is that a) By presenting the media's side of the story, you have only presented a one sided argument against the church, b) you have offered no defense of the church... by the way, the Cardinal's "confession" is in no way a "defense of the church". Your presentation is therefore still one sided.

What part of that don't you understand? You provided a Cardinal's "confession" and then make some wild-assed claim that this suffices as the church's position of the issue. Do you really believe that is the Roman Catholic Church's official position on the issue? If you are going to present the other side of the story, you have to actually present the other side of the story, not two identical sides of the same story. What is the church's stance on the order from 1962 and Cardinal Ratzinger's letter from 2001? What does the church have to say in defense of itself? That was what I said I would need to believe you.

The church has stated that the order does not mean that clergy cannot go to the police. Without any evidence contradicting that point, I have to take their word for that right now. As far as I can tell, the order does not prevent clergy from informing the authorities in cases of child molestation.

Personally, I would like to know how they reconcile that with the confidentiality of the confessional.

Immie

This is the great blade of America. It's awesome to be in a place where a group can build a place of worship so bigots can freely expose themselves to the world as true assholes.

As opposed to the religious oppression that continues on in the Islamic world? I find us pretty tolerant of you Hypocritical Assholes. Pretty pathetic, but you are all about superimposing your will on the unsuspecting, aren't you Piss Ant?

Of course there is oppression in the Muslim "world"....that's what having a theocracy does.

I did not say that the Pope should not be believed. Seems you have reading comprehension problems.

I didn't say he should not be believed. I said I don't pay a whole hell of a lot of attention to him. I sure as hell did not say he was a liar.

Maybe you just don't understand the allusion to Martin Luther? Luther claimed the office of the Pope was anti-Christ. Not that the Pope was, but the office of the Pope.

I have to assume that you have gone strictly by the media as you have presented only one side of the issue and you seem to accept everything they say.

Immie

Y
ou said not much attention should be paid to what the Pope says then you cite the Pope to defend your argument. Got hypocrisy? If you "shouldn't pay much attention" to what someone says then that means that person is not credible. Not believeable.

Then you repeat the lie I've only presented one sided media evidence.....after you just got done admitting a Cardinal confessed. That is why I'm calling you a fucking dishonest bitch. I'm not insulting you out of a lack of evidence I've presented. It's from the lack of integrity and intellectual honesty on your part.

Oh my Lord, talk about being dishonest as the day is long. You are a damned liar. Look at the shit you post.

Immie
Duh.

Y

Oh my Lord, talk about being dishonest as the day is long. You are a damned liar. Look at the shit you post.

Immie
Duh.

Most intelligent thing you've posted so far. Now...get to it and neg rep me again. You missed a day.

Problem solved:

What's your next excuse?
Cool. You paying, dipshit?

You are a true Liberal. You care so much about an issue you'll go to another city to protest......as long as someone else pays your way.

Immie

Y

Oh my Lord, talk about being dishonest as the day is long. You are a damned liar. Look at the shit you post. I never said anyone should not pay attention to the Pope. Can't you read? Have you lost it so badly that you have to resort to changing my words, repeatedly? I said I don't pay any attention to him. Are you that naive to believe that simply because I do not pay attention to the Pope that you should not either? I'm not Catholic. I have major problems with the Catholic Church. That is why I don't pay any attention to the Pope. Where in the world did I say that you should do as I do and not pay any attention to the Pope?

What is your problem? Why can't you hold a discussion with anyone that disagrees with you without almost immediately lapsing into a name calling cry baby?

As for the Cardinal's confession all I see in that confession is an admittance that he made a mistake. That he, not the church, was wrong. There is a difference between him being wrong and the church being wrong. As far as I can tell, he apologized for his part in the events not for what the church did. I don't see where the Cardinal came out and said that the church was in error in regards to these events. I see that the Cardinal came out and said that he was sorry for his part in the events. Whether he thought he was doing what the church wanted him to do at the time, or that he is protecting the church, or that he is playing the fall guy for the church, I don't know and quite frankly I don't care, because I don't look at his "confession" as being the church's stance on the issue.

What part of that don't you understand? Can it be any more clear? I don't speak for the Lutheran Church. Rush Limbaugh (who I don't even listen to) doesn't speak for me as a conservative. In this case, The Cardinal is not speaking for the Catholic Church either. He may at times speak the official position of the church, but in this case he was not.

As for the so called lie, you claim I have been espousing, I simply gave you my opinion which you have not been able to change. I have only seen a one sided presentation from you. That is my opinion. If you were mature, you would understand that and attempt to persuade me as to why you feel I am wrong, (which I may be) rather than flying off the handle beginning to name call simply because I don't agree with you. My opinion is that a) By presenting the media's side of the story, you have only presented a one sided argument against the church, b) you have offered no defense of the church... by the way, the Cardinal's "confession" is in no way a "defense of the church". Your presentation is therefore still one sided.

What part of that don't you understand? You provided a Cardinal's "confession" and then make some wild-assed claim that this suffices as the church's position of the issue. Do you really believe that is the Roman Catholic Church's official position on the issue? If you are going to present the other side of the story, you have to actually present the other side of the story, not two identical sides of the same story. What is the church's stance on the order from 1962 and Cardinal Ratzinger's letter from 2001? What does the church have to say in defense of itself? That was what I said I would need to believe you.

The church has stated that the order does not mean that clergy cannot go to the police. Without any evidence contradicting that point, I have to take their word for that right now. As far as I can tell, the order does not prevent clergy from informing the authorities in cases of child molestation.

Personally, I would like to know how they reconcile that with the confidentiality of the confessional.

Immie

You're a dishonest fuckwad. Period. I cited the pope as evidence of the policy and you rejected that evidence based solely on the fact it came from the pope. Then you turn around and cite the pope to defend your position. If you don't like getting called out on double standards then take the simple approach and don't practice them. You've also ignored the evidence given from several sources.

Forum List

Back